PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Matt.

dawgoneyall
06-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Either man up on your show or resign from calling MSU games.

And no, you aren't changing my mind until you cover the story as it should be covered.

Put up time.....

Westdawg
06-12-2017, 07:03 PM
A
M
E
N

This is ridiculous that we even have to mention it. He is probably getting major heat from three groups, however - his employers at SuperTalk MS, his wife, and it is quite possible that MSU admin has even asked him to not draw attention to himself nor the story due to litigation that is in the pipe currently. This is a stick of deteriorating dynamite and a chain-smoking elephant 🐘 is stomping around beside trying to use a flame thrower to light its next cancer stick up.
Either the flame's gonna blow it or the impact of the weight.....but something is about to make this blow up more than we could ever imagine

BiscuitEater
06-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Wow, fully understand having to deal with OM fans BUT a former MSU QB and announcer .. not a good look!

dawgoneyall
06-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Wow, fully understand having to deal with OM fans BUT a former MSU QB and announcer .. not a good look!

Why?

msbulldog
06-12-2017, 07:19 PM
A
M
E
N

This is ridiculous that we even have to mention it. He is probably getting major heat from three groups, however - his employers at SuperTalk MS, his wife, and it is quite possible that MSU admin has even asked him to not draw attention to himself nor the story due to litigation that is in the pipe currently. This is a stick of deteriorating dynamite and a chain-smoking elephant �� is stomping around beside trying to use a flame thrower to light its next cancer stick up.
Either the flame's gonna blow it or the impact of the weight.....but something is about to make this blow up more than we could ever imagine

West, you know, what I know! 40 something years of watching this stuff, you just know. I' repping you because you're a good dude! +1

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2017, 07:27 PM
I hate the structure of that show.

Why can't we just have a radio show in which an MSU guy and an OM litigate and argue?

Dawgbite
06-12-2017, 07:45 PM
I hate the structure of that show.

Why can't we just have a radio show in which an MSU guy and an OM litigate and argue?

The MSU guy would constantly be fighting lawsuits when he wasn't drying the tears or changing the diaper of the bear mouthpiece.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Head to Head is an Ole Miss show and Matt is Richard Cross' stooge....

SandlotDawg
06-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Either man up on your show or resign from calling MSU games.

And no, you aren't changing my mind until you cover the story as it should be covered.

Put up time.....

Matt is a good dude. I think the fact that he's the only intelligent adult on the show earns him some respect. He can't help that his employers are Ole Miss homers. Being the "bigger" man is better than getting in pointless arguments with a moron across from him on the air. Matt takes more crap than anyone, and I don't think it's warranted.

Reason2succeed
06-12-2017, 09:08 PM
Obviously every media outlet in MS is scared they will be sued for defamation for mentioning the NCAA investigation.

Let's see what Matt says on his BSR podcast that is coming.