PDA

View Full Version : What recruit would go to Ole Miss now????

lamont
06-12-2017, 06:12 PM
this is an absolute killer for them PR-wise. Nobody will trust anything about their recruitment from them. Tape recordings, lawsuits...this is poison

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Nah....you just have to make sure you sign with them. If you do, they will take care of you for the life of your career.

I can see it now....'ya know Johnny, we've given you this money and merchandise for two years now. If you don't sign with us, you know what we're capable of. You don't want your momma to be unhappy now do you? Good, I didn't think so.

FISHDAWG
06-12-2017, 06:20 PM
not to hijack the thread but I just heard Matt say on H2H that Freeze was only involved in three Level three allegations ... am I missing something ? .... OH, and to answer your question - never underestimate them after what we are seeing unfold - once a liar, ALWAYS a liar

Dawgowar
06-12-2017, 06:28 PM
this is an absolute killer for them PR-wise. Nobody will trust anything about their recruitment from them. Tape recordings, lawsuits...this is poison

Threatening Mommas with lawsuits...there is no son in the history of even moderately decent sons who will put up with that. Pretty sure this is going to get pointed out again, and again, and again.

I am enjoying this. Every moment.

Guys, the shitbirds are behaving exactly how we did. We huffed and puffed about lawsuits, vengeance, and nailing our rivals. Didn't happen then, not gonna happen now.

NCAA holds the entire deck in their hands. All. UNM is doing is pissing off the judge and jury. Not to mention the enforcement staff likely knows a lot more than what they put on the NOA and addendum.

This lawsuit and attacking kids/families is just not a good tactic or optic.

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2017, 06:28 PM

A paid one

JoseBrown
06-12-2017, 07:40 PM
They gonna have a tough time, but they deserve every bit of what they got coming...and then some. Rebel Hags...haha

Mjoelner34
06-12-2017, 07:49 PM
not to hijack the thread but I just heard Matt say on H2H that Freeze was only involved in three Level three allegations ... am I missing something ?

Everybody has repeated that line so often that people just take it as fact when it is NOT. He is named twice in allegation 8 of the first NOA. The NCAA deemed allegation 8 a level 1 violation and the university agreed. The university said that each section on its own would be a level 2 or level 3 violation but it's not written up that way. It is written as one allegation and is a level 1.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/level1freeze_zps4wmlnc0h.jpg

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-12-2017, 07:55 PM

But the thing is recruits don't give a damn about this. I would be surprised if they even hear about about. If they do, all they care about is immediate playing time and or $$$.

FISHDAWG
06-12-2017, 08:03 PM
Thanks ... That's proper answer ... rep awarded

Bothrops
06-12-2017, 08:21 PM
They have a DE that we are recruiting committed to them. I doubt he's a verbal much longer.

Liverpooldawg
06-12-2017, 08:44 PM
But the thing is recruits don't give a damn about this. I would be surprised if they even hear about about. If they do, all they care about is immediate playing time and or $$$.

They will find out that what happens in Oxford might not stay in Oxford. It's poison. That they allowed this legal stuff to happen should tell you just how much trouble they are really in. I was always of the opinion they were going to get hammered. NOW I think it may be something unprecedented. This reeks of desperation.

maroonmania
06-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Same ones that have been going there, the ones that want to get a payday.

Reason2succeed
06-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Same ones that have been going there, the ones that want to get a payday.

"Co Free wouldn't lie to me."

msbulldog
06-13-2017, 06:44 AM

I am sure that all rival coaches recruiting them will remind them.

Jack Lambert
06-13-2017, 08:11 AM
Everybody has repeated that line so often that people just take it as fact when it is NOT. He is named twice in allegation 8 of the first NOA. The NCAA deemed allegation 8 a level 1 violation and the university agreed. The university said that each section on its own would be a level 2 or level 3 violation but it's not written up that way. It is written as one allegation and is a level 1.
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/tflynt66/level1freeze_zps4wmlnc0h.jpg

It's my understanding that he doesn't have to personally involved in any of them to be held accountable for them. I could be wrong.

Bubb Rubb
06-13-2017, 08:16 AM
Not to mention that two recruiting classes are on campus after having been told that there was nothing to the investigation.

Tbonewannabe
06-13-2017, 08:22 AM
Not to mention that two recruiting classes are on campus after having been told that there was nothing to the investigation.

Everyone knows that all the investigation was over things that happened before Freeze.****************************

BuckyIsAB****
06-13-2017, 08:51 AM
Aint nobody scared of a fake Rev and a bunch of 60 year old no life boosters that drink fruity drinks in the grove

Tripp McNeely
06-13-2017, 11:18 AM
It's my understanding that he doesn't have to personally involved in any of them to be held accountable for them. I could be wrong.

Chip Kelley sure as hell wasnt personally involved in Oregon's ordeal