PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit PDF

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1s9p6ZlDdiaeE9ZWl9HM093ZE0/view

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2017, 04:44 PM
So John Does 1-15 are apparently eligible to have their name redacted, but Leo & Kobe aren't?

Clear fear tactic.

RocketDawg
06-12-2017, 04:49 PM
So John Does 1-15 are apparently eligible to have their name redacted, but Leo & Kobe aren't?

Clear fear tactic.

It says in the filing that they're called John Does because they don't know who they are. I'm sure that's true. **

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2017, 04:50 PM
It appears to me that RR is accusing Mullen of getting LL & Kobe to lie in order to advance his agenda.

LOL. What a joke

ShotgunDawg
06-12-2017, 04:50 PM
It says in the filing that they're called John Does because they don't know who they are. I'm sure that's true. **

I thought they all received unredacted versions of the NOA?

Haha.

Really Clark?
06-12-2017, 04:51 PM
That is a fishing expedition lawsuit hoping that Mullen or someone highly placed at MSU was the diabolical mastermind behind all of this

They are using John Doe's 1-15 because they don't know who they can name specifically and this allows them to just add that person without filing another suit.

BuckyIsAB****
06-12-2017, 04:54 PM

Clear fear tactic.

Yup. Classy guy to sue college kids who didnt want to attend his school to play football even after he gave them free shit. Its pretty much what I figured, they are basing a case over how much money they gave LL and whether or not it was wads of 100s or in bags. And whether or not the free shit they gave him had security tags on it or not. They dont have a snowballs chance in hell

Liverpooldawg
06-12-2017, 04:56 PM

Clear fear tactic.
Also very possibly a FERPA violation. That carries jail time for individuals and loss of federal funds for an institution.

starkvegasdawg
06-12-2017, 05:00 PM
I hope that hell hole is burned to the ground by the NCAA. To. The. Ground.

MarketingBully
06-12-2017, 05:16 PM
I have never seen a bigger dumb ass bunch then these idiots. All this is going to do is piss the NCAA off even more. They might get the death penalty if they keep this up. The sensible thing to do would have been to fire Freeze, up the scholarship numbers and add another year onto their bowl ban to two years and start picking up the pieces. Their administration obviously isn't doing what is in the best interest of their school. They are dead to rights and the NCAA has more evidence other then what Lewis and Jones said. They have evidence backing it up as well. Otherwise, the NCAA wouldn't have brought the charges they did. This isn't the old NCAA enforcement where they threw shit at a wall to see if it stuck. They only bring charges they can prove. This stuff is laughable.

mstatefan91
06-12-2017, 05:24 PM
This is a joke.. So, Miller, Lewis, Jones, Mullen and the NCAA (+11 or more others) all sat at a round table and made their diabolical plan to take down RR and OM? lol

This sounds like a guy realizing that his store is going to take a hit for a couple of reasons. One, he supplied recruits with free merchandise. Two, OM football is about to find the gutter, and he is going to get less sales overall.

Maroon Wizardry
06-12-2017, 06:35 PM
on part 6 venue and jurisdiction... It sounds like they are trying to have this tried in Oxford. Sounds like another dickie scruggs move.

msbulldog
06-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Stud poker game! TSUN staring straight at the NCAA with a strong 2 pair, not knowing the NCAA is holding trips and the NCAA is the dealer. So sad, push the pot my way!

Martianlander
06-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Coach 34 did it.****