PDA

View Full Version : One thing has become abundantly clear

ElitedawgRecruiting
06-12-2017, 08:29 AM
Defamation of Character? What character? Through all his with the way their talking heads are acting, look at you 247 and Scout, there can only be one conclusion drawn. If you are a fan of the university of Mississippi you are a little bitch. Period. If you are reading this and you are a fan of the university you are a little bitch. Period. We will show them. Let's sue em. You cheated. You got caught. The little bitches in charge admitted to it. So grow a set. I know 90% of you don't have a set so grow one or ask the trophy wife to let you borrow hers

I seen it dawg
06-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Click an ad too shitbirds

Liverpooldawg
06-12-2017, 08:42 AM
It looks more and more like they are either going to get the death penalty, or something worse. If it was just an ordinary probation there would be no law suites. It seems to me that Ole Miss has put the NCAA in a position that it has no choice but to go SMU on them. Ole Miss has basically told them to shove their enforcement stuff. If they are even perceived as going light on Ole Miss it's over for the NCAA. It still boggles my mind that they are going scorched earth to protect Hugh Freeze.

Tbonewannabe
06-12-2017, 10:13 AM
It looks more and more like they are either going to get the death penalty, or something worse. If it was just an ordinary probation there would be no law suites. It seems to me that Ole Miss has put the NCAA in a position that it has no choice but to go SMU on them. Ole Miss has basically told them to shove their enforcement stuff. If they are even perceived as going light on Ole Miss it's over for the NCAA. It still boggles my mind that they are going scorched earth to protect Hugh Freeze.

Hugh might not have given them a choice. He could probably go nuclear apocalypse on UM so they have to back him.