PDA

View Full Version : Wow, the bs that I just witnessed YOU cannot defend!

Thick
09-14-2013, 10:55 PM
I have never in my life seen more excuse makers in my life. The opportunities to close this game out were countless. We are done! No excuse for losing this game to a first year HC that we have game planned against before, and a DC that used to work for us!

In the second half, they put 7-8 in the box, and we consistently tried to run the middle on them. We only stretched them to the corner twice with Holloway gaining 7 once!

Bucky is doing more with less based on their attrition, and our complete lack of ****ing in game coaching.

PS: Our defense is terrible too! No tackling mother****ers!!

Statecoachingblows**
09-14-2013, 10:58 PM
Hello people welcome to witnessing Mullen hit his ceiling 2 years ago!

DapperDawg
09-14-2013, 11:02 PM
The underlying issue is recruiting. Talent trumps all, and we're a 2-3 star team.

Coach34
09-14-2013, 11:05 PM
The underlying issue is recruiting. Talent trumps all, and we're a 2-3 star team.

except on defense where we played ten 4 and 5 star players tonight

Will James
09-14-2013, 11:06 PM

Which makes the GW drive even worse.

Todd4State
09-14-2013, 11:06 PM

I totally agree with this. We are supposed to be winning the recruiting battle in Mississippi and while we have improved in that regard, we still lose too many one on one battles. You can't have assistant coaches telling an Army All-American guard from South Panola to f-off because he wants to take a visit to UCLA especially when you are allowing your All-Star DE to go visit Ole Miss.

DapperDawg
09-14-2013, 11:09 PM

Ruh roh. Who do we blame now?

HereComesTheSpiral
09-14-2013, 11:10 PM
I totally agree with this. We are supposed to be winning the recruiting battle in Mississippi and while we have improved in that regard, we still lose too many one on one battles. You can't have assistant coaches telling an Army All-American guard from South Panola to f-off because he wants to take a visit to UCLA especially when you are allowing your All-Star DE to go visit Ole Miss.
If you look up the definition of incompetent in the dictionary, it will have our coaching staff next to it.

Thick
09-14-2013, 11:18 PM
You guys keep drinking the kool aid!!! It's not recruiting that beat us tonight....it was straight up poor fundamentals on tackling and absolute "I'm a ***** playcalling" offensively. I am completely done with the entire bullshit program.'

I mean done....no money, no attendance, no give a shit!! There's a time in all supporters' lives that they stand up and say enough is enough! That time is now!!! We pay Dan $2.6mm/yr, and that is WAY MORE THEN WHAT WE ARE GETTING IN RETURN"!!! We are giving him everything, and tonight is a perfect example of getting completely ****ed out of your investment! This is worse then OBAMACARE!!!

Coach34
09-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Which makes the GW drive even worse.

agreed...prevent defense is always a loser

Coach34
09-14-2013, 11:22 PM

Mullen has signed almost twice as many top 10 Mississippi recruits as Freezus the last 2 Signing Days

HereComesTheSpiral
09-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Mullen has signed almost twice as many top 10 Mississippi recruits as Freezus the last 2 Signing Days

And pissed away their talent with his ego. How ****ing sad is it when you find yourself saying I wish he went to LSU or Bama.

bocfarm
09-14-2013, 11:27 PM
We're getting our ass kicked in recruiting by freezus, no way to spin it at this point

Coach34
09-14-2013, 11:28 PM
We're getting our ass kicked in recruiting by freezus, no way to spin it at this point

Not in Mississippi- that cant be denied

Nationally- Freezus does a much better job

Jacksondevildog
09-14-2013, 11:34 PM
They kicked our ass in recruiting and I don't see that trend changing for the time being. Our coaching is lacking and our recruiting is lacking. Hard headed, arrogant, lost the fire, questionable play calling, failure to realize that there is an issue with a coach and make a quick change, failure to notice that Prescott is the best option for our offense. These are a few things that I can bitch about in regards to our football program.
Not in Mississippi- that cant be denied

Nationally- Freezus does a much better job

Coach34
09-14-2013, 11:38 PM
why do you guys feel it necessary to change the argument????

I simply replied to Todd saying we were losing H2H battles in Mississippi. That's not a true statement. We have signed 9 top 10 players from Mississippi the last 2 years. Ole Miss has only signed 5. Thats a fact- its not opinion. And their 5 signees include Koolio Moore and Buchanan at that.

Todd4State
09-14-2013, 11:38 PM

That doesn't really surprise me too much. As you mentioned, we've gotten many very good 4-5 star level prospects on defense and have won those battles. Chris Jones, Quay, Nick James, Eulls, Dee Arrington, Gerri Green this year, Richie Brown, PJ Jones and etc.

But on offense- it seems like we almost always come up short unless it's a running back. And the o-line recruiting has been God awful.

We've got to start to figure out a way to get guys like Moncrief, Aaron Morris, Tony Conner, CJ Johnson, and etc.

ScoobaDawg
09-15-2013, 12:14 AM

What a joke. Auburn didn't have a load full of that many more star players than us. This was coaching pure and simple. This isn't Bama stacked with 5 legitimate NFL position players at every position

chef dixon
09-15-2013, 08:56 AM
Not the defense's fault. Have you watched college football lately? Not exactly a lot of shut down defensive performances. Our defense easily did what it had to do to win this game.

Drugdog
09-15-2013, 10:26 AM
When THICK, a former player says he is done, I am too.
Now we get to see if Dan the ***** can make a decision.
1 Cut Bell and have open tryout for kickers.
2 Put all Coaches on notice, that crap performance is not except able.
3. Take FULL credit for that loss.
4. PLAY the best players. Shumpert!

Losing 7 of 9. Hey Scott we are watching.

MarketingBully01
09-15-2013, 10:34 AM
FWIW, in his post game press conference Mullen took blame for the loss and stated it was the play calling. He knows what the problems are. We lost in the last seconds on the road in the SEC in a hostile environment with a QB making his second start. I think in the long run we will be okay. Jackie had some bad years too in the middle of his coaching career here. Win a game like LSU and hey that could be the shot in the arm this program needs.

Relf2.0
09-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Playing not to lose will never win us games

FlabLoser
09-15-2013, 10:45 AM
I think Dak put the team on his shoulders and tried to be a one man show the last two drives. I think he made bad reads and I give him a pass. He played great most of the game and choked under pressure. He'll get better.

With the Auburn D keying on Dak's running, Mullen should have exploited that with play calling. He didn't.

There is no excuse for that defense rolling over. None.

EnterpriseDawg
09-15-2013, 10:57 AM
All I can say is I better never hear Dan say "relentless effort." Dan should have watched the Bama-A&M game. Even though they had a 2 touchdown lead Saban was still throwing it downfield. Why? He did it because he is playing on the road with a team that can put up points. You put your foot on their ****ing throat and you don't take it off till the final whistle. That's relentless effort, Dan! Not chewing on the play sheet praying six points is enough.

Political Hack
09-15-2013, 11:19 AM
OL recruiting is the problem. We've got SEC quality players at every other spot. We've got 2 on the OL, and one is just a miracle late offer that's worked out well for us and the other came in with Croom.

We're trying to be a power running team without any power. Brilliant.

Relf2.0
09-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Our Wide Receivers look pretty good, better than most thought they would.

msstate7
09-15-2013, 11:45 AM
OL recruiting is the problem. We've got SEC quality players at every other spot. We've got 2 on the OL, and one is just a miracle late offer that's worked out well for us and the other came in with Croom.

We're trying to be a power running team without any power. Brilliant.

I thought we ran with some authority at times last night. We're much tougher offense with dak.

The ol is shaky at best. We really need these incoming Juco o'linemen to play well. I also think we did ok last year with Thomas, flowers, and clayborn but they'll take a while. We need to run more screens to help our ol out. Oh and day is very overrated

FlabLoser
09-15-2013, 11:50 AM
All I can say is I better never hear Dan say "relentless effort." Dan should have watched the Bama-A&M game. Even though they had a 2 touchdown lead Saban was still throwing it downfield. Why? He did it because he is playing on the road with a team that can put up points. You put your foot on their ****ing throat and you don't take it off till the final whistle. That's relentless effort, Dan! Not chewing on the play sheet praying six points is enough.

^^^^^ THIS. We need to practice relentless coaching.