PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ole Miss

Political Hack
06-11-2017, 08:36 PM
Please, dear God, for all things that are holy in this world... I beg of you, please sue this site in the ole Miss NCAA deal. There is nothing more I would enjoy than the discovery phase of that lawsuit. We will gladly pay legal fees for years and years... and I have sneaky feeling our loyal members here wouldn't mind chipping in. Seems some of those dumbshit asshats forget who the biggest site in Mississippi is.

BRING IT!!!!! I 17ing dare you.

Mimi's Babies
06-11-2017, 08:46 PM
HAIL STATE.....

THE Bruce Dickinson
06-11-2017, 08:54 PM

Todd4State
06-11-2017, 08:57 PM
Hack's revenge.

Dolphus Raymond
06-11-2017, 08:57 PM
The Rebel Rags law suit is nothing more than a ploy to gain favor from the Ole Miss fan base and minimize the potential economic fallout after being named in the findings and, consequently, being "disassociated". The owner files a lawsuit, and then is viewed by the fan base as a hero, rather than a partial cause of the mess Ole Miss is now in. The lawsuit, for obvious reasons, never moves forward, but Rebel Rags can now portray itself as a victim, (which does have some basis in fact in that the Ole Miss football program used the owner but left him out to dry when the chips were down), rather than a perpetrator. It is a win-win for Rebel Rags and, in reality, probably a sound business decision.

John Farley
06-11-2017, 09:05 PM
"Evil's good, and ass is good, and if you get you a piece of evil ass .. whoo!"

Mimi's Babies
06-11-2017, 09:06 PM
The Rebel Rags law suit is nothing more than a ploy to gain favor from the Ole Miss fan base and minimize the potential economic fallout after being named in the findings and, consequently, being "disassociated. The owner files a lawsuit, and then is viewed by the fan base as a hero, rather than a partial cause of the mess Ole Miss is now in. The lawsuit, for obvious reasons, never moves forward, but Rebel Rags can now portray itself as a victim, (which does have some basis in fact in that the Ole Miss football program used the owner but left him out to dry when the chips were down), rather than a perpetrator. It is a win-win for Rebel Rags and, in reality, probably a sound business decision.

By the way you state this.... sounds like "VERY CHEAP" Advertisement....

Mimi's Babies
06-11-2017, 09:13 PM
Please, dear God, for all things that are holy in this world... I beg of you, please sue this site in the ole Miss NCAA deal. There is nothing more I would enjoy than the discovery phase of that lawsuit. We will gladly pay legal fees for years and years... and I have sneaky feeling our loyal members here wouldn't mind chipping in. Seems some of those dumbshit asshats forget who the biggest site in Mississippi is.

BRING IT!!!!! I 17ing dare you.

I will just leave this little gift here for Political Hack..... Go for it..

https://www.fitsnews.com/2017/06/10/ole-miss-probe-the-ncaa-scam-continues/

Jack Lambert
06-11-2017, 09:24 PM
If I was a big Ole Miss booster I would bring a suit against Reble Rags.

PassInterference
06-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Mississippi has laws against frivolous lawsuits. Even the plaintiff lawyer could face repercussions.

I seen it dawg
06-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Click an ad shitbirds

Riotous Thinking
06-11-2017, 09:46 PM
Deleted for Bucky's convenience.

Jack Lambert
06-11-2017, 09:49 PM
Mississippi has laws against frivolous lawsuits. Even the plaintiff lawyer could face repercussions.

That is what I was thinking and finding a Jury that will have sympathy for a ole miss booster over Leo's mom is going to hard to do. This is more about nothing then anything else. This is getting real silly with Ole Miss. I guess if it makes their fan base feel better about being kicked back to the stone age in football then let them do what they want. Leo got the money, Ole Miss got egg on their face, State got a great LB, Ole Miss has many years of misery and it it good to be a State Fan.

Commercecomet24
06-11-2017, 11:07 PM
Get em Hack!

BuckyIsAB****
06-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Somebody please delete the nickelback post

msbulldog
06-12-2017, 06:24 AM
How do they know it was Leo and Kobe, I saw nothing but numbers. I see counter suit.

Bully13
06-12-2017, 07:19 AM
Ha, approx 40 players interviewed and the only 2 picked signed with us. Hmmmm.

Political Hack
06-12-2017, 07:28 AM
Ha, approx 40 players interviewed and the only 2 picked signed with us. Hmmmm.

There were hundreds interviewed. They just listed around 40 that made the final NOA.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-12-2017, 07:36 AM
I'm calling it, at least one Ole Miss fan goes to the hospital in Starkville this year.

BuckyIsAB****
06-12-2017, 07:52 AM
I'm calling it, at least one Ole Miss fan goes to the hospital in Starkville this year.

Hopefully not