PDA

View Full Version : Can we survive Sunday?

msstate7
06-11-2017, 12:34 AM
How can we pitch tomorrow night? We like to piggy back McQ with plumlee, but we've given lsu a look at plumlee already. I think you have to go JB tomorrow and hope for the best.

confucius say
06-11-2017, 12:35 AM
Agreed

It_Could_Happen
06-11-2017, 12:40 AM
Think it's 12-3 tomorrow. Not in our favor. That was just a gut punch tonight.

msstate7
06-11-2017, 12:42 AM

Oh, I don't think we're gonna win. I do think JB gives us the best shot though

Skydawg1
06-11-2017, 12:57 AM
How can we pitch tomorrow night? We like to piggy back McQ with plumlee, but we've given lsu a look at plumlee already. I think you have to go JB tomorrow and hope for the best. LSU knows us in and out just like we know them. Whoever gets the most base hits tomorrow wins. Period. We're done anyway because we have no answer for the freshman on Monday. That is...if they don't throw him tomorrow.

CadaverDawg
06-11-2017, 01:04 AM

http://now-here-this.timeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/tumblr_lv523xWNLo1r4bgc1o1_500.gif

It_Could_Happen
06-11-2017, 01:25 AM
I'm gonna be honest... This one cut me as deep as any baseball game I can remember in a long time. I'd have to go back as far as Omaha when Henderson hit into the double play in the title series.

It_Could_Happen
06-11-2017, 01:31 AM
I'll add... Go JB tomorrow and just hope a veteran leader can give you all he's got two weekends in a row... Self and price are available in relief and just hope it's enough. I think LSU is as good or better than anyone in the country and we got a bad draw. Our guys deserve all the credit in the world playing short handed. No Doubt in my mind we would beat A&M two out of three right now.

lamont
06-11-2017, 01:44 AM
I'm gonna be honest... This one cut me as deep as any baseball game I can remember in a long time. I'd have to go back as far as Omaha when Henderson hit into the double play in the title series.

Interesting. We were a severe underdog and have no business beating LSU with what we are putting on the field. No idea how you get all torqued over losing a game its shocking we were in in the first place.

Todd4State
06-11-2017, 01:53 AM
No- we won't survive Sunday no matter who we pitch. I bet we start JB because as someone said we already threw Plumlee.

Todd4State
06-11-2017, 01:53 AM
Interesting. We were a severe underdog and have no business beating LSU with what we are putting on the field. No idea how you get all torqued over losing a game its shocking we were in in the first place.

It still sucks especially when you are up three and like five outs away. Anything can happen in baseball.

Commercecomet24
06-11-2017, 02:11 AM
Yeah it's a tough road to hoe to win tomorrow and Monday but you know what these kids have had their backs against the wall from the get go this year. The odds are against but I ain't counting this team out of anything!

msbulldog
06-11-2017, 07:38 AM
Yeah it's a tough road to hoe to win tomorrow and Monday but you know what these kids have had their backs against the wall from the get go this year. The odds are against but I ain't counting this team out of anything!

Me either, Comet!

msstate7
06-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Interesting. We x
a severe underdog and have no business beating LSU with what we are putting on the field. No idea how you get all torqued over losing a game its shocking we were in in the first place.

It's baseball... lesser teams win all the time. There's no question they're better, but with a 3-0 8th inning lead, we should've won

basedog
06-11-2017, 08:04 AM

+1

Anything can happen in baseball, this year is the perfect example!

Thick
06-11-2017, 09:07 AM
We have overcome losing 11 guys to the MLB draft, 8 pitchers with injury, and Canns kicked off 2-3 players to finish 5th overall in the SEC, win a regional, and probably lose to an LSU team that might win it all. I'll take it, and this program is going to really improve and contend yearly under Canns.

I seen it dawg
06-11-2017, 10:43 AM
Yes thick. But by no means is this shit over. Everybody but a Pilk is ready to go today and I've told tigers all ****ing week I think we beat Pche around. I still think we do. I plan on a game Monday.

Thick
06-11-2017, 03:19 PM
I agree Seen It.

Commercecomet24
06-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Yes thick. But by no means is this shit over. Everybody but a Pilk is ready to go today and I've told tigers all ****ing week I think we beat Pche around. I still think we do. I plan on a game Monday.

+1000