PDA

View Full Version : Mack Brown

MarketingBully01
09-14-2013, 10:20 PM
Will that guy last the entire season? I think OSU could put 70 on this defense. Not to mention Oklahoma will put up 60 points. How the hell can you have that much talent and be that bad? Just terrible.

bocfarm
09-14-2013, 10:22 PM
They might not win another game...how OM wasn't favored by 10+ is mind boggling....thank god tho

Internet Cowboy
09-14-2013, 10:35 PM
expect him to announce retirement soon. top 3 as of Friday.... Saban, Shaw, Gruden. those coach names per Orangebloods.

Todd4State
09-14-2013, 10:36 PM
expect him to announce retirement soon. top 3 as of Friday.... Saban, Shaw, Gruden. those coach names per Orangebloods.

I could see them getting Shaw, and I could actually see Gruden at USCw.

I also think there is a better than average chance that Lane Kiffen ends up at Ole Miss at some point.

bocfarm
09-14-2013, 10:51 PM
Not a chance in hell Saban goes to ****ing Texas and the big 12...dumbest ****ing thing I've heard in a long time

CadaverDawg
09-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Not a chance in hell Saban goes to ****ing Texas and the big 12...dumbest ****ing thing I've heard in a long time

Not really. Texas can pay him big, and Saban has already gone from LSU to Bama...why not prove you can win a Championship in the Big 12? Hell, it would be easier for him and he could probably make 8 million a year trying to do it. Not crazy at all to consider

Coach34
09-14-2013, 10:53 PM
yeah Saban will retire at Bama. He isnt leaving to take a lesser job

Coach34
09-14-2013, 10:55 PM
Not really. Texas can pay him big, and Saban has already gone from LSU to Bama...why not prove you can win a Championship in the Big 12? Hell, it would be easier for him and he could probably make 8 million a year trying to do it. Not crazy at all to consider

the ONLY reason Saban left LSU was to go pro. Bama can pay him everything that Texas can

He isnt leaving Bama for a lesser NCAA job

Internet Cowboy
09-14-2013, 10:56 PM

Its more of the issue, that TX would be stupid if they at least did not slide a blank check in front of him. Don't misread that list. I think if a school like TX, with 10 times the money of bama, doesn't at least call his agent, then TX powers that be would lose their job for not asking before going to the next candidate. TX is not expecting him to take it.... that is just their list of priority calling the agent I would assume.

MarketingBully01
09-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Saban isn't leaving Alabama for another college gig. I don't think he would leave except for a pro gig and I think it would have to be a winning franchise like Dallas or something like that. I think he learned his lesson the first time.

Todd4State
09-14-2013, 11:02 PM

Because you can maybe prove that you are a better coach than Bear Bryant and people will hang your picture next to Jesus in their trailer for the rest of eternity.

Todd4State
09-14-2013, 11:03 PM
Saban isn't leaving Alabama for another college gig. I don't think he would leave except for a pro gig and I think it would have to be a winning franchise like Dallas or something like that. I think he learned his lesson the first time.

People forget that Ricky Williams stood them up to smoke pot.

Blueindian
09-14-2013, 11:59 PM
My guess is they will go after petrino or strong.

msstate7
09-15-2013, 12:11 AM
I think after saban and sumlin turn them down they go after freeze. They love the hype and freeze just blasted them

mic
09-15-2013, 12:25 AM
Its Bobby P's if they offer..

msstate7
09-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Its Bobby P's if they offer..
It would be a strong hire, but I think he'll be a 3rd or 4th choice

Behrdawg
09-15-2013, 12:44 AM
Only way Saban leaves Bama...is for the NFL. He failed his first try and you know it kills him (although Miami wouldnt get him a quarterback and I think if they would have it would have been a different story) . Bama won't lose him to UT over money. Those damn necks will sell their double-wides to pay him. Why walk into that shit storm when he has it made at Bama?

cujo
09-15-2013, 09:06 AM
Only way Saban leaves Bama...is for the NFL. He failed his first try and you know it kills him (although Miami wouldnt get him a quarterback and I think if they would have it would have been a different story) . Bama won't lose him to UT over money. Those damn necks will sell their double-wides to pay him. Why walk into that shit storm when he has it made at Bama?

And he could accomplish that at Texas

DownwardDawg
09-15-2013, 09:19 AM

It may not happen but I could see it. Texas could double his pay. He would have a much easier path to the NC game every year. Austin is 1,000,000,000 times better the Tuscalousa.