PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss now officially admitting they secretly record phone conversations

blacklistedbully
06-09-2017, 04:47 PM
We need to get this out on MB's. In Freeze's response he claims Farrar recorded a conversation with Leo's mom in which she asked for money. He admits he turned this over to the NCAA.

Y'all think about the damage this could cause their recruiting at least as long as Freeze is there. He is basically telling all future recruits they better not trust Ole Miss, and they better warn their mommas to be careful what they say to anyone at Ole Miss.

We should keep a copy of that Freeze response around and post it everywhere when it's recruiting prime-time.

Liverpooldawg
06-09-2017, 06:27 PM
It's definitely going to hurt their recruiting. Don't think for a minute that it's just a Freeze thing up there either. Recruits take note: who knows what they are recording? What happens in Oxford is now officially confirmed not to stay in Oxford.

Liverpooldawg
06-09-2017, 06:29 PM
One more comment: This more than any other thing that has happened should tell you just how scared they are. I still can't believe the openly have admitted they record recruiting visits and conversations, but they have.

KB549
06-09-2017, 07:18 PM
I wouldn't record a random conversation unless I was up to no good and thought I would need it for blackmail or to harm the other party. I can't believe they admitted to doing this. Hard to play the "we aren't guilty" when you're doing guilty things. Ol Barn didn't do this without help or direction. Looking at you Danny Hugh

WSOPdawg
06-09-2017, 07:26 PM
We need to get this out on MB's. In Freeze's response he claims Farrar recorded a conversation with Leo's mom in which she asked for money. He admits he turned this over to the NCAA.

Y'all think about the damage this could cause their recruiting at least as long as Freeze is there. He is basically telling all future recruits they better not trust Ole Miss, and they better warn their mommas to be careful what they say to anyone at Ole Miss.

We should keep a copy of that Freeze response around and post it everywhere when it's recruiting prime-time.

What should be pertinent to the ncaa is WHEN did TCUN turn over the recording -- was it BEFORE or AFTER signing day (i.e., before or after Leo signed with MSU and not TCUN)?

Again, the ncaa gotta look out for the student athletes and they can't be so stupid to not connect the dots regarding TCUN's recording of recruits and the potential for blackmail.

Dawgology
06-09-2017, 07:51 PM
I wouldn't record a random conversation unless I was up to no good and thought I would need it for blackmail or to harm the other party. I can't believe they admitted to doing this. Hard to play the "we aren't guilty" when you're doing guilty things. Ol Barn didn't do this without help or direction. Looking at you Danny Hugh

This exactly. Remember when Yancy said Freeze had a creative way to work on Leo. Yeah...that appears it might have been blackmail. At least that is the way it looks from the outside. I hope not but the timeline seems to line up.

gravedigger
06-09-2017, 08:11 PM

Black, they also admitted the validity of Leo's testimony by Ousting boosters and firing Barney. The attempt at discrediting Leo is opposed to their own actions.

This is unprecedented