PDA

View Full Version : Is June 19th still the start date for Demolition at the Dude.

Offshore Dawg
06-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Are the plans to do LFL, lower section of the Grand stands in the first year.

SaintDawg
06-09-2017, 12:06 PM
I sure would like to be able to have my chairback seats from my season tickets if they are just going to rip them out and throw them away.

Todd4State
06-09-2017, 12:40 PM
I sure would like to be able to have my chairback seats from my season tickets if they are just going to rip them out and throw them away.

I think Cohen said we are going to use a lot of the old seats in the new ballpark.

ScoobaDawg
06-09-2017, 12:50 PM
I think Cohen said we are going to use a lot of the old seats in the new ballpark.

This is what I saw stated the other day by another MSU fan on facebook. I was surprised... Sure hope they all match vs some sunfaded...
Seats have already begun to be removed.. at least along top rows and aisles to make room for removal of fridges and other large things from the suites.

Steakonastick
06-09-2017, 12:59 PM
Yes the seats are going to be reused at various athletic facilities on campus.

Currently seats are being taken out and the construction fence has gone up. Baseball camps are going on till the end of next week so a lot can't be done. The old metal bleachers will start coming down the 16th. Then they will use those spots to bring the heavy equipment in to start on the grandstand.

mstatefan91
06-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Saw some rigs being torn down in a tweet earlier this week. Don't know if that was construction or the owners of the rigs..

ScoobaDawg
06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Saw some rigs being torn down in a tweet earlier this week. Don't know if that was construction or the owners of the rigs..

Owner of the rigs... anything left on the 19th will be removed by the construction crew though