PDA

View Full Version : Barney's brother thinks Freeze is a lying POS

lamont
06-08-2017, 09:29 PM
https://twitter.com/JDog5513/status/872946527576227840

Interesting

preachermatt83
06-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Would be hilarious but Looks photoshopped to me.

JDog13
06-08-2017, 09:38 PM
How does that look photoshopped? It came straight off his facebook.

starkvegasdawg
06-08-2017, 09:49 PM

Interesting

I agree with his brother.

msstate7
06-08-2017, 09:54 PM
Is putting all this on Barney gonna turn out like freeze pinning everything on stepdad miller?

starkvegasdawg
06-08-2017, 09:59 PM
Is putting all this on Barney gonna turn out like freeze pinning everything on stepdad miller?

I'd have to say yeah.

preachermatt83
06-08-2017, 10:08 PM
How does that look photoshopped? It came straight off his facebook.

Off who's Facebook? By who?

lamont
06-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Off who's Facebook? By who?

Its legit

JoseBrown
06-08-2017, 10:28 PM
I'd have to say I agree with him...

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 10:30 PM
How did OM ever let it come to this? How was Barney not bought off?

For all the effort they've put into cheating, one would think they would've considered getting Freeze and Barney on the same side during this.

Theyve got a real dumpster fire here. They've got a real he said/she said going on in which the obvious NCAA action is to give both showcauses and tell them to 17 off.

It's like they completely planned on never getting caught. The arrogance involved with that is wild.

preachermatt83
06-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Its legit

Wow!

Mimi's Babies
06-08-2017, 10:40 PM

For all the effort they've put into cheating, one would think they would've considered getting Freeze and Barney on the same side during this.

Theyve got a real dumpster fire here. They've got a real he said/she said going on in which the obvious NCAA action is to give both showcauses and tell them to 17 off.

It's like they completely planned on never getting caught. The arrogance involved with that is wild.

There is about to be more of a dumpster fire than you could imagine.... Wait for IT for sure.......

BrunswickDawg
06-09-2017, 05:51 AM
How did OM ever let it come to this? How was Barney not bought off?.

One word - arrogance.

It's that one thing that we all know about OM that is almost universal in their fan base, and it has infected their administration. They honestly think their shit doesn't stink. They think they are one of the elite. They think they are invinceable. Their delusions of grandeur have finally caught up with them and they are about pay the piper.

lamont
06-09-2017, 07:05 AM
The arrogance of Alabama with a Middle Tennessee State trophy case

99jc
06-09-2017, 07:07 AM
The arrogance of Alabama with a Middle Tennessee State trophy case

That's a TD quote there...lol

Dawgbite
06-09-2017, 07:16 AM
One word - arrogance.

It's that one thing that we all know about OM that is almost universal in their fan base, and it has infected their administration. They honestly think their shit doesn't stink. They think they are one of the elite. They think they are invinceable. Their delusions of grandeur have finally caught up with them and they are about pay the piper.

I don't think it was so much arrogance but it was the realization that somebody had to be blamed. The evidence couldn't be argued so they had to blame the "Rogue" coach, who better to blame than the guy that had his name mentioned on national TV. Had Kiffin been mentioned in Tunsils text, you can bet he would have been the "Rogue" coach. Barney was just unlucky enough to be outed on draft night.

Tbonewannabe
06-09-2017, 07:26 AM

I don't know how Barney isn't drawing a nice retirement from taco sales. You would think there would be a big enough number to make sure Barney doesn't bring down the entire Network.

ShotgunDawg
06-09-2017, 07:38 AM
I don't think it was so much arrogance but it was the realization that somebody had to be blamed. The evidence couldn't be argued so they had to blame the "Rogue" coach, who better to blame than the guy that had his name mentioned on national TV. Had Kiffin been mentioned in Tunsils text, you can bet he would have been the "Rogue" coach. Barney was just unlucky enough to be outed on draft night.

Not sure you understand. We all agree that there has to be a rouge coach to blame, but, where the lack of planning comes in, os due to that "rouge coach" not being willing to take the fall. It's clear that OM put a ton of effort into thinking about how to cheat, but put very little effort in coming up with an air tight crises management plan in the event they got caught cheating.

ShotgunDawg
06-09-2017, 07:39 AM
I don't know how Barney isn't drawing a nice retirement from taco sales. You would think there would be a big enough number to make sure Barney doesn't bring down the entire Network.

Agree. They didn't plan on getting caught. Didn't even think it was possible.

Tbonewannabe
06-09-2017, 07:41 AM
Not sure you understand. We all agree that there has to be a rouge coach to blame, but, where the lack of planning comes in, os due to that "rouge coach" not being willing to take the fall. It's clear that OM put a ton of effort into thinking about how to cheat, but put very little effort in coming up with an air tight crises management plan in the event they got caught cheating.

How Barney didn't have a golden parachute to take the fall and go away I will never know. The entire administration from chancellor down to the football staff have acted like a little kid when they get caught doing something they know they aren't supposed to.

Dawgbite
06-09-2017, 08:04 AM
The arrogance is on Barney's part thinking that there is honor among liars and thieves once they got caught.I understand the arrogance of those involved but this is Ole Miss we are talking about, arrogance is their middle name and they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer as a group.

Jack Lambert
06-09-2017, 08:14 AM
There's a Ole Miss poster on Tiger Rant that said Freeze doesn't lie.

ShotgunDawg
06-09-2017, 08:16 AM
The arrogance is on Barney's part thinking that there is honor among liars and thieves once they got caught.I understand the arrogance of those involved but this is Ole Miss we are talking about, arrogance is their middle name and they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer as a group.

I don't think Barney was arrogant. I think he was just a peasant that was dumb and happy to have a job. The arrogance lies in the hands of those that thought he'd just roll over and take it.

TrapGame
06-09-2017, 08:21 AM

And I bet he thinks Freeze walks on water too.

Dawgbite
06-09-2017, 08:51 AM
Regardless of who's arrogance brought this wonderful, exciting, cluster17 to light. I think they are all pretty much 17ed!

yjnkdawg
06-09-2017, 09:12 AM
Has Freeze ever taken responsibility for anything that didn't go right? I sure can't remember it. And this heppin thing is BS. If Freeze and the staff didn't sense or actually know that RN and DN had problems, then they were not to observant, or maybe they saw they couldn't help them win football games any longer. Heck, how many times was Bo blamed for OM losses. Under the bus is a common term associated with that bunch. It's a wonder that Freeze doesn't wear a white hat like Col Sanders used too.

yjnkdawg
06-09-2017, 09:24 AM

Those Tigahs on that board should be able to handle some little ole it's just not fair wimpy bear.

yjnkdawg
06-09-2017, 10:30 AM

Interesting

He's definitely on the right track.