PDA

View Full Version : Real ? What does Jim Shute do when the sanctions come down?

Coursesuper
06-08-2017, 09:13 PM
I predict a meltdown for the ages, that dude is quite a few bricks short of a full load. And it's going to be glorious to behold.

msstate7
06-08-2017, 09:17 PM
He's the type of dude that could go postal

lamont
06-08-2017, 09:19 PM
He's going to murder Rosebowl

DownwardDawg
06-08-2017, 10:02 PM
He's going to murder Rosebowl

I'm actually somewhat concerned for Steve. A lot of them blame him and they are insane.

tireddawg
06-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Maybe we should all chip in and get Steve a bodyguard.

WSOPdawg
06-08-2017, 10:12 PM
there's several that i'm concerned about in addition to Rosebowl... Leo and Barney to begin with b/c some of these power players feel they are above the law.

3rdGen
06-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Sorry guys. Late to the game. Who the frock is Jim Shute and why the hell(go there OM) should I care about an ass bag most likely associated with OM? Or is that really all I need to know.

SailingDawg
06-08-2017, 10:21 PM
If a guy like that lived in Mississippi and was so vocal about his team, there's no way he would be a success in his job.

Also, no way he's a part of the network, or he would be shut up from a distance.

My two one-hundredths of a dollar

lamont
06-08-2017, 10:28 PM
If I die of anything other than a heart attack- there better be a full investigation

TUSK
06-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Maybe we should all chip in and get Steve a bodyguard.

I'll be that cat.... can some photoshop guru paste my face over Denzel's and Rosie's over Dakota's???

(I drink a lil, too.)

TUSK
06-09-2017, 12:00 AM
If I die of anything other than a heart attack- there better be a full investigation

one of the easier, untraceable CODs to fake...

just sayin'.....

Todd4State
06-09-2017, 01:35 AM
They're all going to blame MSU and come after us. Cohen needs to be ready to defend it because I'm 100% sure that they are going to turn us in to the NCAA to try to "take us down."

They couldn't stand us winning the Egg Bowl three years in a row- imagine what they are going to do when we win it about 10 years in a row and are also winning in the recruiting rankings too.

I'm not worried- we just need to be prepared for it. It's already happening somewhat with Leo and Kobe. It also helps that LT isn't our AD, we don't have a head coach that the NCAA hates and wants to take down, and the SEC commissioner has some ties to MSU plus I would think Byrne and Stricklin being at Alabama and Florida would be positives for us- those two plus Cohen should be able to easily get Kentucky on our side and no question Georgia and LSU would also be on our side as well.

msbulldog
06-09-2017, 05:44 AM
They're all going to blame MSU and come after us. Cohen needs to be ready to defend it because I'm 100% sure that they are going to turn us in to the NCAA to try to "take us down."

They couldn't stand us winning the Egg Bowl three years in a row- imagine what they are going to do when we win it about 10 years in a row and are also winning in the recruiting rankings too.

I'm not worried- we just need to be prepared for it. It's already happening somewhat with Leo and Kobe. It also helps that LT isn't our AD, we don't have a head coach that the NCAA hates and wants to take down, and the SEC commissioner has some ties to MSU plus I would think Byrne and Stricklin being at Alabama and Florida would be positives for us- those two plus Cohen should be able to easily get Kentucky on our side and no question Georgia and LSU would also be on our side as well.

That right Todd, their standard MO, did it to Sherrill after Brewer went down.
About time for Bracky to put his radar up.

Liverpooldawg
06-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Everybody gripes about Bracky and how he operates but it is turning out to be a good thing we have him. They are going to come after us with both barrels. They are going to be WAY madder than they were when the NCAA took Brewer down. It's still funny thAt they think WE carry enough weight to make this happen. If we had they would have been taken down long ago. Hey Rebs, we aren't the real culprits. You need to look north, south, east, and west for that. Then again, looking in the mirror would help you more.

Todd4State
06-09-2017, 11:42 AM
Everybody gripes about Bracky and how he operates but it is turning out to be a good thing we have him. They are going to come after us with both barrels. They are going to be WAY madder than they were when the NCAA took Brewer down. It's still funny thAt they think WE carry enough weight to make this happen. If we had they would have been taken down long ago. Hey Rebs, we aren't the real culprits. You need to look north, south, east, and west for that. Then again, looking in the mirror would help you more.

It's not that they think we carry that much weight. It's that they can't stand is being better than them so they will do whatever it takes for us to be at least on even terms. Football is supposed to be their birthright to them and us beating the crap out them doesn't jive with that.

Tripp McNeely
06-09-2017, 11:48 AM

I read somewhere (and not just from my own post on this board), that if you take out everything MSU-related in both NOAs, there's still 10 other (obviously) institutions involved, 40+ SAs, and 15-16 Level 1s...we ain't the problem bro

basedog
06-09-2017, 11:59 AM

I will if you promise to let me have your vCash? I have a couple "Cigar Boy" friends (well they are old) who I might could sway to help*****