PDA

View Full Version : Yancy Porter caught yet aGAIN in another lie

lamont
06-08-2017, 06:42 PM
https://twitter.com/JDog5513/status/872956902082314240

He just told the flock OM backed off Leo Lewis a few days before Signing Day. Leo's call log says differently

preachermatt83
06-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Notice barney's # says a 2 beside it. Hmmm

BeardoMSU
06-08-2017, 07:05 PM
Ruh roh...

BeardoMSU
06-08-2017, 07:05 PM
I wonder if Barney's response to the NCAA will get released in full at some point?

Perpetual Underachiever
06-08-2017, 07:08 PM

You implying ol' Barn had two phones? Could've had one for the plug, and one for the load? Or possibly one for the bitches and one for the dough?*****

yjnkdawg
06-08-2017, 07:09 PM
Ha ha` Yancy misses those good Om sources that he had once upon a time.

lamont
06-08-2017, 07:10 PM
and people said Burner Phones was yet another Elitedawg Conspiracy......

Mimi's Babies
06-08-2017, 07:20 PM

Is one his psnl cell and a burner #2

His psnl phone would have a call log..... the burner phones have no tracers on them...

I know where two burner phones were located....

I was called out on the burner phones.... told that there were none....

Turfdawg67
06-08-2017, 07:22 PM
and people said Burner Phones was yet another Elitedawg Conspiracy......

Ha! But I will say I thought they... and a lot of other things mentioned on here, would be in the NOAs.

Dolphus Raymond
06-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Will someone please explain this to me as well as the implications.

Dawgfan77
06-08-2017, 07:31 PM
Short version. Yancy say OM backed off from Leo. Call logs say. Yancy a damn lair.

Dolphus Raymond
06-08-2017, 07:48 PM
So, looking at the above sourced tweet, ha Barney's brother started calling out Freeze on Twitter?

RocketDawg
06-08-2017, 07:51 PM
Short version. Yancy say OM backed off from Leo. Call logs say. Yancy a damn lair.

So there really are no implications other than Yancy was wrong - nothing legal. It's just funny and shows how desperate their writers are. I assume there was nothing in their response that said they backed off on recruiting Leo at any particular time.

lamont
06-08-2017, 07:54 PM
So there really are no implications other than Yancy was wrong - nothing legal. It's just funny and shows how desperate their writers are. I assume there was nothing in their response that said they backed off on recruiting Leo at any particular time.

Just pointing out how Yancy and their writers continue to lie to their flock. 90% of their fanbase seriously think Freeze won't get a show cause. Yet 90% of people outside their fanbase see that it's inevitable

Dolphus Raymond
06-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Has any Ole Miss writer been credible throughout this process? This Yancy character appears ears to be going off the deep-end.
Who released the call log? Student Athlete #39?

Bodaski
06-08-2017, 07:58 PM
Ha ha` Yancy misses those good Om sources that he had once upon a time.

Like Yancy saying he talked to our compliance for 2 hours. That is easily proven. Every call is monitored with the calling no#. Its a university policy or it was when I was a GA. Every call we made had to be checked and sent to the ncaa too, incoming and outgoing.

RocketDawg
06-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Just pointing out how Yancy and their writers continue to lie to their flock. 90% of their fanbase seriously think Freeze won't get a show cause. Yet 90% of people outside their fanbase see that it's inevitable

Yeah, I know. Was just adding to 77's response to Dolphus Ramond's question wanting to know what the implications are of Yancy's claims. The answer is basically none other than it's funny to us, in addition to what you said.

Dolphus Raymond
06-08-2017, 08:17 PM
I am throughly enjoying every aspect of the Ole Miss cheating scandal. Damn, I am going to hate it six months from now when it is finally over. Watching Ole Miss football languish in their self made purgatory will make the next decade or so very entertaining though.
Damn, it certainly must suck to be them now.

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 08:54 PM
I am throughly enjoying every aspect of the Ole Miss cheating scandal. Damn, I am going to hate it six months from now when it is finally over. Watching Ole Miss football languish in their self made purgatory will make the next decade or so very entertaining though.
Damn, it certainly must suck to be them now.

It really must suck to be them right now for sure.

The thing that just makes me shake my head is how short term their thinking is. They are desperately trying to keep alive the last 5 years and fail to realize that they are dealing with a long term problem. They are acting in a way that they are trying to save the short term with disregard for the next 10 years. They are simply oblivious.

Liverpooldawg
06-08-2017, 08:55 PM
YANCY? Lying? NO WAY! ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************************

state66
06-08-2017, 09:36 PM
Is there a screenshot of yancys post saying Ole Miss backed off Leo?

Thick
06-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Actually there is.

I seen it dawg
06-09-2017, 05:32 AM
Click an ad shitbirds