PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone hear finebaum today?

No BS Dawg
06-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Got in the car and he was talking to whom I believed he alluded to as a lawyer with connections to past NCAA investigations. Anyone know the main discussion points?

Mobile Bay
06-08-2017, 04:58 PM
Got in the car and he was talking to whom I believed he alluded to as a lawyer with connections to past NCAA investigations. Anyone know the main discussion points?

I heard it. It was a circle jerk between him and Paul to see who could be the biggest TSUN homer. All denial on both their parts. People should start to realize Paul is fake news.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2017, 05:17 PM
It was Jim Shute lol

Ari Gold
06-08-2017, 05:23 PM
It was Jim Shute lol

Shutebird was on?? Not sure how he could talk with Freeze's cock in his mouth..

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-08-2017, 06:09 PM
It was Jim Shute lol

When I see that name, all I can think of is the Pinkard and Bowen parody of Brooks and Dunn's "Boot Scootin' Boogie."

Leroy Jenkins
06-08-2017, 06:26 PM
It was Poop Shute lol

FIFY

Jack Lambert
06-08-2017, 06:38 PM
Shutebird was on?? Not sure how he could talk with Freeze's cock in his mouth..

And two of Pauls figures up his ass.

JDog13
06-08-2017, 06:40 PM
And two of Pauls figures up his ass.

Bobble heads? It's important cause they would be bigger than normal size action figure heads.

shannondawg
06-08-2017, 06:42 PM
He's gonna stay away from it as long as possible. Yesterday it was all Oklahoma and Barry Switzer and other conferences, as long as I listened he didn't bring up the breaking story of the ole missy scandal.s
Didn't bother today.

BeardoMSU
06-08-2017, 07:07 PM
Whoever it was said he cares a lot about OM, because he's got two kids who went and now work there....oh, and he has a lot of respect for Freeze. At the end of the interview he and Paul had to share a moist napkin to clean around the rims of their mouths...

RocketDawg
06-08-2017, 08:20 PM
It was Jim Shute lol

He's a lawyer?? That's surprising.

thf24
06-08-2017, 08:38 PM
I don't understand why any other than inherently OM-friendly information sources are allowed to be anything resembling pro-OM at this point. It's obviously past the point of speculation at this point; anyone still buying into the OM narrative is going to be made to look very foolish in the near future.

Liverpooldawg
06-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Why in the world would any SANE SEC fan tune into Finebaum? If you are capable of independent thought, that show isn't for you. BOOMER............it's ALL you!

Thick
06-08-2017, 09:30 PM
I don't listen to Finebaum....EVER! He's nothing more then a cock jockey, who will say anything to get people to listen or watch his show.

TUSK
06-08-2017, 10:18 PM
I don't listen to Finebaum....EVER! He's nothing more then a cock jockey, who will say anything to get people to listen or watch his show.

This guy gets it. He bashes the most obvious, vulnerable targets. Even if it's Bammer/Auburn.

He's an "entertainer", not a journalist, anymore.

BB30
06-09-2017, 09:08 AM

Exactly, honestly do have to give the guy a bit of credit. He has found a way to make a ton of money off of a radio broadcast/show without any substance what so ever. I am sure he laughs all the way to the bank wondering how he got so lucky.

Reason2succeed
06-09-2017, 09:51 AM
OP: Did anyone hear finebaum today?

Me: Why? Did his gag reflex finally return? "Choke. Choke."

Boodawg
06-09-2017, 12:43 PM
I don't tune in to his show but i leave my radio on outside on 105.9 and I heard a bit. He basically along with caller said it was blatantly clear that we paid LL. Don't know what freeze did to gain that kind of loyalty but it's really sick and weird.