PDA

View Full Version : Yancy

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 11:47 AM
yancyporter:
Anyone seen Willie Gay's new car he put up on social media? Family went from having to get tires with friends to now him and his mother having cars. Funny how that works

No, I didn't see this. Did anyone else? I saw AJ Brown's new car. You know the red one with the OM sticker

yancyporter:
I think it's not smart for Barney's lawyer to say the things he's saying.

Why? What are you going to do?

yancyporter:
I have a pic of Willie's car that he put up. Obviously MSU told him to take it down. It's that dodge race car

Funny, that sounds like AJ's car. Is it red and with a stripe?

yancyporter:
Don't mistake the MSU message board crowd to their network and administration. They are very worried over this. The message board followers are clueless

No, MSU fans aren't worried. We are laughing at you

yancyporter:
I can't wait for SEC media days to ask Dan Mullen a couple questions about all of this!

I bet you don't

yancyporter:
Sankey is directly the one to blame for all of this.

Of course, always someone else's fault

yancyporter:
I don't know if the same investigators are questioning the MSU people or not.

The most truthful statement you've made in a while. Admitting you know nothing is correct & has been proven time & time again

yancyporter:
spiritreb, they have requested an interview with the person who is basically the middle man for MSU although he does chip in some money himself too. He's a lawyer and that's all I'm going to say on the matter

Why not say more? Probably because you don't know more

KentwoodCPA:
Yancy - Is ncaa talking to msu coaches just so they can say they did or are they really after something?

yancyporter:
KEntwoodCPA, good question. I really don't know. You know they didn't want to go down this road. But they also know that Leo's testimony holds the keys for the OM case. They are in a pickle,I would imagine

Actually, Leo's case or lack there of is only an extremely small fraction of your case. You 17ed with or without Leo

yancyporter:
middle men's functions are to get the money to the players. MSU has about 7 big givers and this guy cordinates it all

MSU's boosters couldn't coordinate a lemonade stand if it had to to with recruiting. You are giving MSU boosters WAY too much credit in this statement

yancyporter:
Fulcher, yes, my best guess is that Leo will eventually end up at Jackson State or some school like that. Then try and go pro

EL OH EL

yancyporter:
I think Steve has been in the middle of all of this. Pestering the investigators, media members, and has probably gotten directly involved in trying to get Ole Miss in trouble.

EL OH EL. Yancy I hear Steve Robertson pajamas are on sale at Wal-Mart right now.

yancyporter:
Mullen forced LL to talk to the NCAA. He was told by multiple people to not talk to the NCAA. Mullen told him to say that all the money he got was from OM. Now it is backfiring.

Forced? EL OH EL

yancyporter:
If the involved parties go through with their suits against Steve, he could be working for free for the rest of his life. There have been multiple lawyers tracking everything he has posted, putting it up on file, and watching every move he has made for many many months. I'm told they have a slam dunk defamation suit against him.

That a way to throw out a baseless threat.

yancyporter:
I think LL enjoyed screwing OM. He had no idea that he would get caught in a web of lies. The immunity just involves his dealings with Ole Miss, not anyone else.

You don't understand immunity or your choosing to play to ignorant people who also don't understand immunity.

yancyporter:
Dan Mullen is a low piece of trash

We actually have posters here that agree with you

yancyporter:
I don't know who the other school that gave Leo the money. The voice recording that OM saved from his mother said that LSU and MSU were giving him 80K and asked if OM was interested.

Again, you admitting you don't know anything is extremely truthful

yancyporter:
Fulcher, OM parted ways with Leo Friday before signing day. That's when they sent the "swat" team to Miami to get Sean Curtis, remember? The whole 10-12 k thing the day before signing day is total BS. I know that for 100$ fact.

Except you told all your subscribers that Freeze had a "creative approach" to landing Leo the day before signing day. So your either lying now or lied then. Which is it?

yancyporter:
Folks, I'm not sitting on the defense team's meetings, or the NCAA's, I just happen to be wired in on this Leo ordeal because the people involved are personal friends of mine

SUUUUUUUURRRRRREEEE

yancyporter:
Fulcher, I'm saying that I know for 100% fact that OM, nor any boosters, gave him ANY MONEY the day before signing day.

Well Barney didn't appear to disagree with Leo's story in his statement. Why not?

yancyporter:
I have no clue who Leo said the other money came from. I wasn't in on the interview, ha!

meh

yancyporter:
The tape is not going to make or break Ole Miss' case. They played it for the investigators and they could have cared less

Agree. Leo is only a small part of this case though. Even if all you say about Leo is true, it does very little to affect your case

yancyporter:
The tape was just his mother saying LSU and MSU were going to give him 80K ( I believe that is right) and wanted to know if OM was interested. It was the morning of signing day, which in a way, should show that OM didn't pay him the day earlier. Weird

Wait.... "I believe that is right". You haven't heard that tape? Figures.....

yancyporter:
The biggest problem is the text between John Doe and Leo. When Ole Miss turned that over to the NCAA, obviously, it made it look like some hanky panky was going on. But that message was certainly before the alleged pay off took place.

Nope. Timeline says it could have happened

yancyporter:
Ole Miss defended Rebel Rags. We'll see what the NCAA says. You kind of hope that the NCAA charges Rebel Rags so the lawsuits can begin with Leo, Steve and Kobe

SMH. Again Leo is only a small part of your overall problem

yancyporter:
I think MSU thought it would be more credible if they got multiple people to say they were getting free clothes at Rebel Rags

What does MSU have to do with Rebel Rags? You just combined non-related parts of this story

yancyporter:
Migo, I spoke to MSU's compliance department, the head guy, and we talked for about two hours one day. This was right after the NCAA gave the kid at Auburn immunity to testify against Ole Miss. Their guy at MSU flat out told me that they know how stupid it would be to throw mud at OM and they have bodies buried too. We talked about how silly the rivalry gets sometimes and how it can hurt each school. He sounded as sincere as he could be and I hung up the phone thinking that MSU was actually going to be above board about this. It had not been reported but you knew the NCAA was going to MSU after Auburn. That's why I contacted the MSU compliance director. Well, to make a long story short, he just flat out lied the whole way through our conversation as MSU orchestrated the whole thing. I seriously have some good friends who are MSU people. I think it's silly to have so much hatred for any person or school. It's not healthy and not what God teaches us, but the MSU institution is testing my patience

Anyone that's ever spoke to Bracky Brett knows that having a 2 hour conversation with him is impossible. The guy has the personality of a beached whale & that's not even considering that Bracky Brett wouldn't give a rival institution's Scout site reporter the time of day on the phone.

yancyporter:
No, you don't forfeit the wins. You vacate the wins. Even Notre Dame had to vacate all their wins when they played Alabama in the NC game. Who cares. Do you? You only care because its the school that you follow.

Hey NCAA, hear this? OM doesn't care about vacated wins. Looks like you should add on to the penalties with something else.

Yance, I remember how excited you were when Freeze was hired & how you told all your subscribers that the way OM was going to recruit was about to change. Well..... we now see why. You were advocating for cheating then & got caught red handed now. Own it

noledawg
06-08-2017, 11:51 AM
"Folks, I'm not sitting on the defense team's meetings, or the NCAA's, I just happen to be wired in on this Leo ordeal because the people involved are personal friends of mine."

Good job dumbass, now you get to be one of the deponents if anyone involved is dumb enough to sue Leo.

TrapGame
06-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Yancy knows absolutely nothing. That was a bunch of chest pumping drivel.

ckDOG
06-08-2017, 12:02 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/19614d9fb16860e59744eb80e91cfcb6/tenor.gif

https://media.tenor.com/images/50060464d856f3c026ccbcec59228c99/tenor.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/BLdmAop8oN8f6/giphy.gif

GreenheadDawg
06-08-2017, 12:12 PM
He basically said nothing while saying all of that. He ****ing knows nothing and his sheep eat it up like a bag of Percocets

Pollodawg
06-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Dudes a confirmed liar who's admitted before that he makes crap up to further his readership.

JDog13
06-08-2017, 12:18 PM
He had a hand in some of the allegations. He just going on the attack so his "friends" listed in the noa will keep his name in the shadows.

TeddyRoosevelt
06-08-2017, 12:28 PM
Funny that Yancy's story about the Leo Lewis "tapes" and SpiritChuck's story are completely different.

SpiritChuck posted that no names are mentioned that it's actually Leo's Mom (hi, Cecil Newton) who mentions "another school" offered money.

EDIT... And SpiritChuck posted that he has personally listened to the tapes.

Pollodawg
06-08-2017, 12:31 PM
How's that old song go? "Red wine and ambien, yancy's talkin $hit again......heart break warfare."

starkvegasdawg
06-08-2017, 12:34 PM
TSUN fans are almost on suicide watch. One more piece of bad news and I think yancy will have a genuine psychotic episode.

Boodawg
06-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Give him a break.*** He's taking this really hard. He probably hasn't slept in days...and I'm being serious about the sleeping thing. He is a mighty odd fellow. I don't know if he's delusional or what, but if anyone is still listening to him and believe him then, well, idiots. He hasn't been right on 1 thing. If he was somewhat sane, he would shut up for a week or two, find some info on his own that's actually fact, about whatever, and feed that to his base to gain back some trust. Of course he is not sane, so he keeps lying to anyone that will believe him.

TrapGame
06-08-2017, 12:45 PM
TSUN fans are almost on suicide watch. One more piece of bad news and I think yancy will have a genuine psychotic episode.

Guys like Yancy are gonna turn the Grove into a Jones Town mass suicide site.

paco
06-08-2017, 01:11 PM
Both have serious credibility issues.

QUOTE=ShotgunDawg;760131]yancyporter:
Anyone seen Willie Gay's new car he put up on social media? Family went from having to get tires with friends to now him and his mother having cars. Funny how that works

No, I didn't see this. Did anyone else? I saw AJ Brown's new car. You know the red one with the OM sticker

yancyporter:
I think it's not smart for Barney's lawyer to say the things he's saying.

Why? What are you going to do?

yancyporter:
I have a pic of Willie's car that he put up. Obviously MSU told him to take it down. It's that dodge race car

Funny, that sounds like AJ's car. Is it red and with a stripe?

yancyporter:
Don't mistake the MSU message board crowd to their network and administration. They are very worried over this. The message board followers are clueless

No, MSU fans aren't worried. We are laughing at you

yancyporter:
I can't wait for SEC media days to ask Dan Mullen a couple questions about all of this!

I bet you don't

yancyporter:
Sankey is directly the one to blame for all of this.

Of course, always someone else's fault

yancyporter:
I don't know if the same investigators are questioning the MSU people or not.

The most truthful statement you've made in a while. Admitting you know nothing is correct & has been proven time & time again

yancyporter:
spiritreb, they have requested an interview with the person who is basically the middle man for MSU although he does chip in some money himself too. He's a lawyer and that's all I'm going to say on the matter

Why not say more? Probably because you don't know more

KentwoodCPA:
Yancy - Is ncaa talking to msu coaches just so they can say they did or are they really after something?

yancyporter:
KEntwoodCPA, good question. I really don't know. You know they didn't want to go down this road. But they also know that Leo's testimony holds the keys for the OM case. They are in a pickle,I would imagine

Actually, Leo's case or lack there of is only an extremely small fraction of your case. You 17ed with or without Leo

yancyporter:
middle men's functions are to get the money to the players. MSU has about 7 big givers and this guy cordinates it all

MSU's boosters couldn't coordinate a lemonade stand if it had to to with recruiting. You are giving MSU boosters WAY too much credit in this statement

yancyporter:
Fulcher, yes, my best guess is that Leo will eventually end up at Jackson State or some school like that. Then try and go pro

EL OH EL

yancyporter:
I think Steve has been in the middle of all of this. Pestering the investigators, media members, and has probably gotten directly involved in trying to get Ole Miss in trouble.

EL OH EL. Yancy I hear Steve Robertson pajamas are on sale at Wal-Mart right now.

yancyporter:
Mullen forced LL to talk to the NCAA. He was told by multiple people to not talk to the NCAA. Mullen told him to say that all the money he got was from OM. Now it is backfiring.

Forced? EL OH EL

yancyporter:
If the involved parties go through with their suits against Steve, he could be working for free for the rest of his life. There have been multiple lawyers tracking everything he has posted, putting it up on file, and watching every move he has made for many many months. I'm told they have a slam dunk defamation suit against him.

That a way to throw out a baseless threat.

yancyporter:
I think LL enjoyed screwing OM. He had no idea that he would get caught in a web of lies. The immunity just involves his dealings with Ole Miss, not anyone else.

You don't understand immunity or your choosing to play to ignorant people who also don't understand immunity.

yancyporter:
Dan Mullen is a low piece of trash

We actually have posters here that agree with you

yancyporter:
I don't know who the other school that gave Leo the money. The voice recording that OM saved from his mother said that LSU and MSU were giving him 80K and asked if OM was interested.

Again, you admitting you don't know anything is extremely truthful

yancyporter:
Fulcher, OM parted ways with Leo Friday before signing day. That's when they sent the "swat" team to Miami to get Sean Curtis, remember? The whole 10-12 k thing the day before signing day is total BS. I know that for 100$ fact.

Except you told all your subscribers that Freeze had a "creative approach" to landing Leo the day before signing day. So your either lying now or lied then. Which is it?

yancyporter:
Folks, I'm not sitting on the defense team's meetings, or the NCAA's, I just happen to be wired in on this Leo ordeal because the people involved are personal friends of mine

SUUUUUUUURRRRRREEEE

yancyporter:
Fulcher, I'm saying that I know for 100% fact that OM, nor any boosters, gave him ANY MONEY the day before signing day.

Well Barney didn't appear to disagree with Leo's story in his statement. Why not?

yancyporter:
I have no clue who Leo said the other money came from. I wasn't in on the interview, ha!

meh

yancyporter:
The tape is not going to make or break Ole Miss' case. They played it for the investigators and they could have cared less

Agree. Leo is only a small part of this case though. Even if all you say about Leo is true, it does very little to affect your case

yancyporter:
The tape was just his mother saying LSU and MSU were going to give him 80K ( I believe that is right) and wanted to know if OM was interested. It was the morning of signing day, which in a way, should show that OM didn't pay him the day earlier. Weird

Wait.... "I believe that is right". You haven't heard that tape? Figures.....

yancyporter:
The biggest problem is the text between John Doe and Leo. When Ole Miss turned that over to the NCAA, obviously, it made it look like some hanky panky was going on. But that message was certainly before the alleged pay off took place.

Nope. Timeline says it could have happened

yancyporter:
Ole Miss defended Rebel Rags. We'll see what the NCAA says. You kind of hope that the NCAA charges Rebel Rags so the lawsuits can begin with Leo, Steve and Kobe

SMH. Again Leo is only a small part of your overall problem

yancyporter:
I think MSU thought it would be more credible if they got multiple people to say they were getting free clothes at Rebel Rags

What does MSU have to do with Rebel Rags? You just combined non-related parts of this story

yancyporter:
Migo, I spoke to MSU's compliance department, the head guy, and we talked for about two hours one day. This was right after the NCAA gave the kid at Auburn immunity to testify against Ole Miss. Their guy at MSU flat out told me that they know how stupid it would be to throw mud at OM and they have bodies buried too. We talked about how silly the rivalry gets sometimes and how it can hurt each school. He sounded as sincere as he could be and I hung up the phone thinking that MSU was actually going to be above board about this. It had not been reported but you knew the NCAA was going to MSU after Auburn. That's why I contacted the MSU compliance director. Well, to make a long story short, he just flat out lied the whole way through our conversation as MSU orchestrated the whole thing. I seriously have some good friends who are MSU people. I think it's silly to have so much hatred for any person or school. It's not healthy and not what God teaches us, but the MSU institution is testing my patience

Anyone that's ever spoke to Bracky Brett knows that having a 2 hour conversation with him is impossible. The guy has the personality of a beached whale & that's not even considering that Bracky Brett wouldn't give a rival institution's Scout site reporter the time of day on the phone.

yancyporter:
No, you don't forfeit the wins. You vacate the wins. Even Notre Dame had to vacate all their wins when they played Alabama in the NC game. Who cares. Do you? You only care because its the school that you follow.

Hey NCAA, hear this? OM doesn't care about vacated wins. Looks like you should add on to the penalties with something else.

Yance, I remember how excited you were when Freeze was hired & how you told all your subscribers that the way OM was going to recruit was about to change. Well..... we now see why. You were advocating for cheating then & got caught red handed now. Own it[/QUOTE]

Leroy Jenkins
06-08-2017, 01:24 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9a6ee3af808e581cf2f752ab46094354/tumblr_n3ad8uSBo21tvkvb3o1_500.jpg

Just be nice to the gentlemen Yancy, they'll be nice to you.

msstatelp1
06-08-2017, 01:34 PM
https://goo.gl/images/kKORRz

I've never really liked that song but BRAVO, my friend, BRAVO! I would post the appropriate meme but I'm on my phone.

confucius say
06-08-2017, 01:35 PM
If we were in trouble, there are several posters on here who would be railing dan bc of it.

HSVDawg
06-08-2017, 01:35 PM
Reading that makes me lose faith in humanity that anyone would be dumb enough to give that sack of shit their money. Yancy honestly loves all this probably. Readership on message boards goes up when one of two things happen: things are really good for the home team, or really bad for the home team. He's milking the latter of those scenarios to the fullest extent.

Bubb Rubb
06-08-2017, 01:46 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=here%27s+your+chance+fancy&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS717US717&hl=en-US&prmd=visn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCg7mS7q7UAhWHeCYKHQpNAXAQ_AUICigC&biw=414&bih=660#imgrc=MAehncWx6fS83M:

He may have been born just plain white trash but Yancy was his name.

thf24
06-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Reading that makes me lose faith in humanity that anyone would be dumb enough to give that sack of shit their money. Yancy honestly loves all this probably. Readership on message boards goes up when one of two things happen: things are really good for the home team, or really bad for the home team. He's milking the latter of those scenarios to the fullest extent.

If so then he's gone too deep. His credibility is going to be irreparably shot six months from now when they're crawling out of the bomb shelters and nothing has happened to us. He hasn't left himself any slack to spin anything even the worst homers among them would bite on at that point.

Leroy Jenkins
06-08-2017, 02:04 PM
If so then he's gone too deep. His credibility is going to be irreparably shot six months from now when they're crawling out of the bomb shelters and nothing has happened to us. He hasn't left himself any slack to spin anything even the worst homers among them would bite on at that point.

They are not worried about his credibility, they just want someone to tell them what they want to hear.... usually when making a Yancy credibility example I use his assessment "Maikhail Miller is the best QB to come outta MS since Jason Campbell". Now that miller has passed away I need to find a more tasteful example.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgfDo2cY2is0pKl-c3L320w9rozDCRqCASCxEaexXdF-T722-H

Homedawg
06-08-2017, 02:10 PM
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9a6ee3af808e581cf2f752ab46094354/tumblr_n3ad8uSBo21tvkvb3o1_500.jpg

This wins an award!!! Gold!!

Mjoelner34
06-08-2017, 02:12 PM
Tsun parted ways with LL the Friday before signing day? Don't think so Fancy. Didn't Freezus go visit his father in jail at the 11th hour? That was the big play you were pushing for LL at the time while telling your flock not to worry. Also, someone go grab the screenshot from Cadaver's post on page 887 from 2/3/15 (the day before signing day). LL posted his missed call log that day. Freezus and Barney are all over it. Liquor and pills are a bad combination.

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 02:18 PM
Tsun parted ways with LL the Friday before signing day? Don't think so Fancy. Didn't Freezus go visit his father in jail at the 11th hour? That was the big play you were pushing for LL at the time while telling your flock not to worry. Also, someone go grab the screenshot from Cadaver's post on page 887 from 2/3/15 (the day before signing day). LL posted his missed call log that day. Freezus and Barney are all over it. Liquor and pills are a bad combination.

Can you look this up and post it?

Mjoelner34
06-08-2017, 02:23 PM
Can you look this up and post it?

ED is blocked at work. Not sure I can do it on my phone.

Really Clark?
06-08-2017, 02:23 PM
http://www.elitedawgs.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=971&d=1423007860

I think this is the attachment

Note Coach Barney 2 on contact list. Wonder what number was Coach Barney 1. An Allen called several times along with Freeze

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 02:25 PM

Yup that it.

Funny that Barney 2 was the contact. That means there must have also been a Barney 1. Hmmm

starkvegasdawg
06-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Yup that it.

Funny that Barney 2 was the contact. That means there must have also been a Barney 1. Hmmm

Two different burner phones used by BF?

Jack Lambert
06-08-2017, 02:56 PM
We turned our selves in for Redmond and we did not pay Newton. Why would we not get dirty with Gay? We are clean.

TrapGame
06-08-2017, 03:14 PM

I remember an ESPN reporter being embedded in Oxford for NSD. He reported how the jovial atmosphere went completely dark when LL committed to State. They thought they had him up until the final second.

We turned our selves in for Redmond and we did not pay Newton. Why would we not get dirty with Gay? We are clean.

Spotless.

Liverpooldawg
06-08-2017, 03:19 PM
If we were in trouble, there are several posters on here who would be railing dan bc of it.

Exactly. MSU people can NOT keep their mouth shut about trouble. It would have been on here before Yancy could have made it up if it were true.

Tbaen
06-08-2017, 03:25 PM
First time I've seen the name of the guy all the OM people I know are saying is the 39 bag man posted on this board.

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Is there anyway we can get Bobby C or Will Sammon to ask Bracky Brett if he's ever spoke to Yancy? LOL

Bodawg
06-08-2017, 04:15 PM

Yeah....the NCAA is about to turn the Bear den into nuclear waste and we're out there buying recruits. That's a nice bedtime story for those clueless bafoons.

FISHDAWG
06-08-2017, 05:00 PM
hey Yanceeee can't believe you get paid to hump that fanbase's legs

Mimi's Babies
06-08-2017, 05:43 PM
Yancey's SLANDER is beyond corrupt....

It is evident that he knows nothing about Willie Gay... period...

Willie's family are great people.... going to have to make sure the mom and dad see's this for sure....

AJ's car..... is NOT red... haha.... get your damn facts straight....

DovaDawg
06-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Here is the part I don't think many UM fans realize. DM was frustrated. He would make in roads with quality recruits only to have UM swoop in at the last minute and offer a pot of cash. He did a lot of the work identifying the talent and Freeze would buy the kids out from under him. You wonder why DM was looking at every job that came along? Because of this crap. And then he had to answer shit question about why UM could recruit so well and he could not match it. DM has only recently found the joy again now that the leash has been put back on UM. DM was not building an elaborate plan to burn UM. He was to busy trying to get the hell out of a shit storm recruiting against Bama with their national titles and UM with their deep pockets.

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Here is the part I don't think many UM fans realize. DM was frustrated. He would make in roads with quality recruits only to have UM swoop in at the last minute and offer a pot of cash. He did a lot of the work identifying the talent and Freeze would buy the kids out from under him. You wonder why DM was looking at every job that came along? Because of this crap. And then he had to answer shit question about why UM could recruit so well and he could not match it. DM has only recently found the joy again now that the leash has been put back on UM. DM was not building an elaborate plan to burn UM. He was to busy trying to get the hell out of a shit storm recruiting against Bama with their national titles and UM with their deep pockets.

I agree with this and often worried about MSU losing it best coach because he couldn't recruit in a state where the rival was buying all the players.

Do you know how Mullen feels now?

Mimi's Babies
06-08-2017, 05:53 PM

Note Coach Barney 2 on contact list. Wonder what number was Coach Barney 1. An Allen called several times along with Freeze

I was told by a OM's PSA that the burner phones they were given was for the coaches at OM to call them only... NO one else had the phone numbers.... by looking at this list of LL's phone calls it looks to be the same.... Just curious, who is Candy

Mimi's Babies
06-08-2017, 05:55 PM
I agree with this and often worried about MSU losing it best coach because he couldn't recruit in a state where the rival was buying all the players.

Do you know how Mullen feels now?

Remember that the recruiting violations have not stopped. Some OM boosters are talking....

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Remember that the recruiting violations have not stopped. Some OM boosters are talking....

True but at very least the current landscape is much more in Mullen's favor

Turfdawg67
06-08-2017, 06:06 PM

This!! All day long... It was obvious Dan could win here but after spanking OM 3x in a row, and OM went nuts and started buying a lot of the talent in MS, Dan got frustrated and his fire was diminished. The fire was beginning to return last year and when it begins to roar again, post NCAA sanctions, it will engulf the remaining pride left in Oxford... and it will be glorious!

Mimi's Babies
06-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Shotgundawg +10000......

JDog13
06-08-2017, 06:13 PM

That was posted January 31st or February 1st 2015.