PDA

View Full Version : Scorched earth write up on tsun.

starkvegasdawg
06-08-2017, 09:21 AM
http://www.rollbamaroll.com/platform/amp/2017/6/8/15761526/ole-miss-doubles-down-on-the-purity-of-hugh-freeze-a-man-wronged-by-a-vast-starkville-conspiracy

smootness
06-08-2017, 09:26 AM
I mean, that is from a Bama site. But he's mostly right - this response is the best we could have hoped for because the NCAA is going to be pissed.

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 09:36 AM
http://www.rollbamaroll.com/platform/amp/2017/6/8/15761526/ole-miss-doubles-down-on-the-purity-of-hugh-freeze-a-man-wronged-by-a-vast-starkville-conspiracy

Sorry, I didn't realize this had already been posted. I started a new thread on the same article

WSOPdawg
06-08-2017, 09:39 AM
I mean, that is from a Bama site. But he's mostly right - this response is the best we could have hoped for because the NCAA is going to be pissed.

Yep, especially when the ncaa views the TCUN response as ratting out Leo Lewis by posting his tweet. So much for privacy and confidentiality regarding the student athletes.

There is so much wrong with their response and how they've handled this that the ncaa could hammer them just for being dicks about everything they've done during the investigation.

TrapGame
06-08-2017, 09:43 AM
That was pretty good. The "virginal purity of Hugh Freeze" had me rolling.

KentuckyDawg13
06-08-2017, 10:32 AM
One of the better quotes: "If Oxford can’t get out of the sites, it will be a smoldering ruin for at least a decade to come."

Really Clark?
06-08-2017, 10:45 AM
The absurdity to try and discredit a student athletes testimony by stating you were not allowed to cross examine him when it is against procedure anyway is just another dancing chicken moment in the response. Don't pay attention to the fact that we agree and admit that there are numberous parts of his testimony that we cannot dispute and agree are factual. Also don't pay attention to the timeline that monetary inducements by our booster began while committed to Bama and induced him to flip to UNM. It was MSU paying him although your booster is texting Farrar about institution 13 (that is not MSU). Just all a side show.

PassInterference
06-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Ole Miss can't help legalese'ing up stiff that isn't a legal proceeding. They are a drowning person grasping for grass reeds.

Uncivilengineer
06-08-2017, 11:11 AM
"Those who have worked under Freeze consistently report his emphasis on compliance, including his direction to promptly involve the University’s compliance staff in their recruiting choices"

Like moving Tunsil's Mom into an Ole Miss Compliance lawyers house!

Mimi's Babies
06-08-2017, 04:13 PM

Too DAMN FUNNY............

Turfdawg67
06-08-2017, 05:34 PM

That's a great read! All these schools want the cheaters to burn, but just as predicted... they're only going to focus their anger on us. And we're not even their real rival!:D

RocketDawg
06-08-2017, 07:44 PM
One of the better quotes: "If Oxford can’t get out of the sites, it will be a smoldering ruin for at least a decade to come."

I assume he meant "sights", as in gunsights?

Martianlander
06-09-2017, 07:50 AM
The absurdity to try and discredit a student athletes testimony by stating you were not allowed to cross examine him when it is against procedure anyway is just another dancing chicken moment in the response. Don't pay attention to the fact that we agree and admit that there are numberous parts of his testimony that we cannot dispute and agree are factual. Also don't pay attention to the timeline that monetary inducements by our booster began while committed to Bama and induced him to flip to UNM. It was MSU paying him although your booster is texting Farrar about institution 13 (that is not MSU). Just all a side show.

REP points for the dancing chicken reference.

WSOPdawg
06-09-2017, 08:27 AM
That's a great read! All these schools want the cheaters to burn, but just as predicted... they're only going to focus their anger on us. And we're not even their real rival!:D

What's real funny is they're on the cusp of having Jackson State become their real rival. =D