PDA

View Full Version : Can we just create a thread like Recruiting 2018 for OM scandal?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-07-2017, 09:19 PM
nm

TaleofTwoDogs
06-07-2017, 09:32 PM
I second that motion. Hell, just create a separate forum between "Politics" and "You Bet Your Ass". I think that would be appropriate.

Dawgology
06-08-2017, 07:22 AM
I third that motion. It's getting unwieldy.

Reason2succeed
06-08-2017, 08:19 AM
No, I like having all the separate threads because
1) There are so many layers to this and I want to be able to find specific topics easily
2) obviously having multiple threads means we are having multiple conversations and not just one group think like a certain school up north obviously engages in
3)I like being able to see which topics are getting a ton of hits from all of the trolls

ShotgunDawg
06-08-2017, 08:29 AM
1) There are so many layers to this and I want to be able to find specific topics easily
2) obviously having multiple threads means we are having multiple conversations and not just one group think like a certain school up north obviously engages in
3)I like being able to see which topics are getting a ton of hits from all of the trolls

This.

Liverpooldawg
06-08-2017, 08:31 AM

This

Gutter Cobreh
06-08-2017, 10:16 AM

But wouldn't a separate forum allow you the same opportunity? At that point, you could then look at the views of threads within the TSUN's nonsense and compare to the main forum which would more accurately show the troll hits. That is on the predication that the main forum only be in regards to State athletics.

Baseball kicks back up in two days, so it would be nice to flip between forums instead of scrolling within one main forum.

Coursesuper
06-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Recruiting happens everyday all year every year. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch our most loathed and hated rival turn on the spit of their own making and it's wonderful to behold. I hope there is a new thread with 5k views everyday.

Dawg61
06-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Best idea you have ever had DGD, combine football recruiting and obsessing over Old Misses into one board, y'all can have your fun on that board and I will never visit it which should make some of y'all very happy.

The first two pages of threads has 31 Old Misses topics and 9 non ones during a week we are about to play in the Super Regionals with half our baseball team injured.