PDA

View Full Version : If Barney was a loner ...

RocketDawg
06-07-2017, 06:45 PM
How do they explain the Tunsil tweet where he asked another coach for money for his mother's "light" bill, and was told to see Barney since he's they guy that handles that sort of thing? I think that was the gist of the tweet.

yjnkdawg
06-07-2017, 07:07 PM
How do they explain the Tunsil tweet where he asked another coach for money for his mother's "light" bill, and was told to see Barney since he's they guy that handles that sort of thing? I think that was the gist of the tweet.

And Freeze had no clue of any of this until draft night when Tunsil sang his song to the world? Interesting. Freeze was apparently there to get all the accolades and when the fat lady sang, Freeze did a Houdini and he was gone. Guess he should have talked with Tunsil earlier. He could have probably filled Freeze in on what was going on in his football program , and the recruiting violations may have ceased. Haha`

defiantdog
06-07-2017, 07:38 PM
I've said it from the beginning. Freeze wasn't getting fired for this. They've eliminated the scapegoats. The goal is to push this process as long as possible in hopes the NCAA will give in. Tax dollars are being used well.

Reason2succeed
06-08-2017, 05:31 AM
And Freeze had no clue of any of this until draft night when Tunsil sang his song to the world? Interesting. Freeze was apparently there to get all the accolades and when the fat lady sang, Freeze did a Houdini and he was gone. Guess he should have talked with Tunsil earlier. He could have probably filled Freeze in on what was going on in his football program , and the recruiting violations may have ceased. Haha`

Everyone was hiding the cheating from the one guy with the most to gain from the cheating. Right!***

gravedigger
06-08-2017, 07:38 AM
oh he's getting fired for this.