PDA

View Full Version : Zv2 on NAFOOM.......

Dolphus Raymond
06-07-2017, 03:07 PM
If you are reading this, a sincere tip of the hat to you, sir. You are hanging in there like a good set of nuts. To satisfy my morbid curiosity, I paid a visit to NAFOOM and you, sir, are a true force of nature. If I were to ever find myself up the proverbial creek with no visible means of propulsion, I would want you on my side. The more the cause is lost, the harder you dig in. Zv2, I salute you,Sir.

Reason2succeed
06-07-2017, 04:13 PM
I never realized till now that Tammy Wynette looks like a female Hugh Freeze which is absolutely hideous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew

sandwolf
06-07-2017, 04:22 PM
If you are reading this, a sincere tip of the hat to you, sir. You are hanging in there like a good set of nuts. To satisfy my morbid curiosity, I paid a visit to NAFOOM and you, sir, are a true force of nature. If I were to ever find myself up the proverbial creek with no visible means of propulsion, I would want you on my side. The more the cause is lost, the harder you dig in. Zv2, I salute you,Sir.That guy has always toted the party line like nobody's business. I look forward to seeing his meltdown when the sanctions are issued......can't wait to see who all they are going to sue.

parabrave
06-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Vampreb is even more delusional

AlmostPositive
06-07-2017, 04:36 PM
ZV2 is maybe 5% more delusional, maladapted and contemptuous than the next thirty clowns posting on Nafoom. The specter of NCAA purgatory is driving the lot of them over the bend. What they mainly want you to know is they hate and despise us above all else. I'm fine with that.

Tbonewannabe
06-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Is the chick who screwed the NCAA investigator still post on those boards? Talk about someone ALL IN or well I guess someone else was technically all in.

Drugs Delaney
06-07-2017, 06:01 PM
He's such a funny little guy. Love to read his bitching

Dolphus Raymond
06-07-2017, 06:11 PM
I look forward to Zv2's explanation of how Barney's lawyer's letter fits in to the grand scheme of things. Really, no malice is intended by me. He is going to hang in there until the bitter end and "damn the torpedoes". His loyalty is admirable.