PDA

View Full Version : "We don't sign A.J. Brown without you."

Big4Dawg
06-07-2017, 02:59 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/14717293/all-access-ole-miss-rebels-national-signing-day

"Barney, I know how much you poured into it," Freeze says. "Dude, if I doubted that, it would be a bad feeling. You gave your heart and soul to it for two-and-a-half years. I know you did. If everybody put into recruiting what you did, we'd be better off. None of us, including me, put into it what you do. We don't sign A.J. Brown without you. So do not beat yourself up over that one. We're going to have a danged top-five class, and where we didn't hit, we've got to try and fix it."

Wonder if Barney stopped cheating after Leo?

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 03:04 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/14717293/all-access-ole-miss-rebels-national-signing-day

HELL NO.... The cheating was just picked up by another coach and carried forward..... this mess has not stopped....:mad:

Did anyone decide what player # ole AJ is???? I don't see him mentioned.... Nothing after January 31, 2916.....
Don't forget the 3/10/2017 -- Tweet at 4:00 am... AJ was looking for the bag man????

Percho
06-07-2017, 03:07 PM

That's not what you said. You said we follow orders or people die, I can have the court reporter read it back to you.......

BeardoMSU
06-07-2017, 03:51 PM
That's not what you said. You said we follow orders or people die, I can have the court reporter read it back to you.......

Perfect, lol.

Take the cue, Hugh...
https://media.giphy.com/media/fQ8yjxKhFKg36/giphy.gif

ShotgunDawg
06-07-2017, 04:14 PM
The AJ Brown situation is one of the saddest recruiting moments in this state's history.

I hope that kid never receives any quarter in the Starkville ever again. Someone who sells out their home town is.....

Additionally, I have long said that the Greg Little transaction is likely the largest recruiting financial transaction of all time. Yes, even more than Tunsil, Treadwell, or Kimchee

LC Dawg
06-07-2017, 04:57 PM
So Farrar was being openly blown by Freeze a year after Leo signed.
It's almost like Ole Miss doesn't know how the internet works and that all the stuff they have said can be brought back up in seconds. They are really some stupid ****ers.

Tbonewannabe
06-07-2017, 05:03 PM
So Farrar was being openly blown by Freeze a year after Leo signed.
It's almost like Ole Miss doesn't know how the internet works and that all the stuff they have said can be brought back up in seconds. They are really some stupid ****ers.

He was just killing him with love. Apparently Barney didn't realize he was getting chastised for cheating. Any red flags when the top WR from Starkville signs with your program and then shows up with a brand new Dodge Charger?

SailingDawg
06-07-2017, 06:31 PM
The AJ Brown situation is one of the saddest recruiting moments in this state's history.

I hope that kid never receives any quarter in the Starkville ever again. Someone who sells out their home town is.....

Additionally, I have long said that the Greg Little transaction is likely the largest recruiting financial transaction of all time. Yes, even more than Tunsil, Treadwell, or Kimchee

I don't mind not getting A.J. He's got an attitude and no work ethic. You could see it in high school and it continues at UM. That's the kind of player they like!

Spiderman
06-07-2017, 06:41 PM

Yeah, the Little situation defies belief as much as Tunsil and Treadwell.

That one is obvious.

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 07:11 PM

It has been told that he lied to the NCAA... Has anyone figured out which student # in the NOA he is? FYI-- He had plenty of help with the local high school coaches and other admins to include the AD.

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 07:14 PM
I don't mind not getting A.J. He's got an attitude and no work ethic. You could see it in high school and it continues at UM. That's the kind of player they like!

You are correct.... any one ever question why AJ was always protected and never hit in high school games... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$'s

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 07:17 PM
He was just killing him with love. Apparently Barney didn't realize he was getting chastised for cheating. Any red flags when the top WR from Starkville signs with your program and then shows up with a brand new Dodge Charger?

FYI-- ONLY the last 4 numbers of the VIN were visible....

archdog
06-07-2017, 08:14 PM

I do not need it back to me like I am a small child.......