PDA

View Full Version : I defended Dan...

CJDAWG85
09-14-2013, 09:40 PM
But that no balls ***** has to go... Auburn did everything to lose that game and somehow we managed to **** it up.... Unreal how he lost this game for our boys...

CadaverDawg
09-14-2013, 09:42 PM
But that no balls ***** has to go... Auburn did everything to lose that game and somehow we managed to **** it up.... Unreal how he lost this game for our boys...

Yep, I agree 100%

RunDog26
09-14-2013, 09:46 PM
I cannot add anything to this. Well said.

Hypnodawg
09-14-2013, 09:54 PM
I thought K was our problem, now I'm thinking **** them all and start a new. Surely there is a highschool coach out there somewhere that can do better than this bullshit.

CadaverDawg
09-14-2013, 09:56 PM
I thought K was our problem, now I'm thinking **** them all and start a new. Surely there is a highschool coach out there somewhere that can do better than this bullshit.

That's what is so sad....you see better offenses in the MAC and shit, but they just don't have the talent. Yet we hire a ****ing dinosaur as an OC and then Dan unzips his pants to reveal a ******, and we're screwed.

MarketingBully01
09-14-2013, 09:58 PM
I think my biggest problem was the play calling and the lack of our team to take advantage of turnovers. As I said previously when you have an advantage on the turnovers 3-0, you should win!!!!

I seen it dawg
09-14-2013, 09:59 PM
Dan = Stains. All recruit no coach.

cheewgumm
09-14-2013, 10:32 PM
Not "all recruit"...obviously.

maroonmania
09-14-2013, 11:20 PM

Yep, I'm done with going to road games until Dan can grow a pair and actually try to win a game rather than play not to lose. He tightened up so much with the game on the line tonight it was ridiculous. Biggest play of the game with 3rd and 5 where likely one more first down seals the game and all Dan and Les can come up with is the ol' Dak up the middle play which the Auburn D had long ago adjusted to. Might could have understood it with a 3rd and 1 or 2 like we made the 4th down with but not 3rd and 5. And you don't KEEP giving the ball back to a Malzahn offense and expect them to NEVER score. I mean 2 freakin' turnovers IN Auburn territory in the 2nd half and we don't even get a FG try out of either. Ridiculous. Dan did the same mess down at FL in 2010 where we miraculously won 10-7 when FL missed the FG at the end but playing that way almost always gets you beat. When you have your foot on the throat of a team on the road you HAVE to put them away. I said it was time to man up and beat someone worth a shit and we couldn't do it. And I'm not even that convinced Auburn is worth much anyway (maybe a 7 win type team this year given they beat us). We sure as hell aren't bowling this year because I think AL, LSU, TA&M, SC and OM are all significantly better than the Auburn team we played tonight. I'll be shocked if OM doesn't beat this Auburn team in Auburn. Dan only beats teams that he has clear superior talent than OR programs that are in disarray (ie Auburn and Arkansas last year). Don't expect wins from him over anyone else.

cheewgumm
09-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Ole Miss will hang 50 on Auburn and beat them by 20.

maroonmania
09-14-2013, 11:28 PM
delete duplicate.