PDA

View Full Version : So, if Barney was acting alone

Bodaski
06-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Its really strange that John Miller advised Tunsil who to see Monday for $$$ for rent and light bill. John Miller knew what Barney was doing and I would bet the farm Hugh Freeze knew. Miller's text to Tunsil talked of an amount of money being agreed on previously, if I remember correctly. I will never question a man's religious conviction, but I do question how a person portrays his faith and then acts in another.

lefty96
06-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Hanging all of this on Barney is just batshit crazy. Anyone who saw draft night knows good and well it wasn't just one guy. I cannot fathom why they are doing what they are doing in the way they are doing it. It's nuts.

Tbonewannabe
06-07-2017, 10:51 AM
Hanging all of this on Barney is just batshit crazy. Anyone who saw draft night knows good and well it wasn't just one guy. I cannot fathom why they are doing what they are doing in the way they are doing it. It's nuts.

Also, if Hugh really was completely innocent then he wouldn't have bolted when it came out. He would have said something along the lines of "we are looking into these allegations". He was afraid more was going to come out so he left.

ILOATHEBears
06-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Also, if Hugh really was completely innocent then he wouldn't have bolted when it came out. He would have said something along the lines of "we are looking into these allegations". He was afraid more was going to come out so he left.

You can't be innocent when you are verified to be in the same meeting with recruits and boosters. That fact alone tells you he knew rules were being broken.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-07-2017, 11:12 AM
"Barney, I know how much you poured into this" 2795

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-07-2017, 11:14 AM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/14717293/all-access-ole-miss-rebels-national-signing-day

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2017, 11:18 AM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/14717293/all-access-ole-miss-rebels-national-signing-day

Good find.

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Its really strange that John Miller advised Tunsil who to see Monday for $$$ for rent and light bill. John Miller knew what Barney was doing and I would bet the farm Hugh Freeze knew. Miller's text to Tunsil talked of an amount of money being agreed on previously, if I remember correctly. I will never question a man's religious conviction, but I do question how a person portrays his faith and then acts in another.

I know for a fact that another issues happened after BF was put on admin leave... on November 16, 2016.... OM is just trying to justify what continued even after January 31, 2016... Not going to wash....

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 12:07 PM

Wait for IT -- locate the VIDEO where the om idiot (HF) announced on signing day 2016 that HE had raised $250,000.00.... that DAY.....

smootness
06-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Of course Hugh Freeze knew. Everyone knows he knew. Even OM fans know that.

Dawgfan77
06-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Think about this. Freeze hired Barney to be an on campus recruiter. When Werner was hired it was Freeze that petioned the NCAA to let Barney go on the road. It was then that Barney was given an area to recruit and do as he was instructed. So saying all this do you not think Freeze knew what was going on?? How does a HC appeal to the NCAA to get a waiver for an off field coach recruit if he didn't know what was going on?? I'm anxious for Barney rebuttal and I'm sure he has screen shots on both burner phones and I'm sure proof he was at the direction of the HC
Barney attorney was privy to the response befor yesterday. Don't think OM is trying to get out in front hence the release without names