PDA

View Full Version : If you get a chance listen to Wolken's interview on Bo Bounds

Dawgowar
06-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Pull it up. Can't do it justice typing on phone. Discussed caution used by enforcement staff. Actually Mentions Manning's possible influence. Worth a liste

Reason2succeed
06-07-2017, 10:05 AM
They also mentioned the fanaticism of OM fans that will send them hate mail. They responded by pointing out that they could have discussed this case every single day for the last two years if they had wanted to. I found that funny.

Dan Wolken has a serious hard on for OM's destruction now. He sees this is a gold mine story where he could be one of the interviews on the 30 for 30 along with Steve Robertson and Pat Forde.

Tbonewannabe
06-07-2017, 10:08 AM
They also mentioned the fanaticism of OM fans that will send them hate mail. They responded by pointing out that they could have discussed this case every single day for the last two years if they had wanted to. I found that funny.

Dan Wolken has a serious hard on for OM's destruction now. He sees this is a gold mine story where he could be one of the interviews on the 30 for 30 along with Steve Robertson and Pat Forde.

Strange how times have changed since the NCAA investigating Jackie was pretty much a story every day in the Clarion Ledger and Daily Journal.

TrapGame
06-07-2017, 10:44 AM
I loved it when Wolken said you go all in to save a Nick Saban or an Urban Meyer... but Hugh Freeze?...Really?!! I cackled with delight over that one.

QuadrupleOption
06-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Pull it up. Can't do it justice typing on phone. Discussed caution used by enforcement staff. Actually Mentions Manning's possible influence. Worth a liste

Do you have a link? The website seems to be hosed and there's no link to the audio vault.

Kind of suspicious.....

#RebelConspiracy

Dawgowar
06-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Sorry no link.

06-07-2017, 11:33 AM
http://cdn.stationcaster.com/stations/wrks/media/mp3/June_7__2017___Dan_Wolken-1496848392.mp3

Johnson85
06-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Strange how times have changed since the NCAA investigating Jackie was pretty much a story every day in the Clarion Ledger and Daily Journal.

I'm not sure back then it would have occurred to MSU fans to actually threaten the newspaper. They probably were much, much healthier financially then, so it wouldn't have been as much of a threat, and it also probably didn't occur to a lot of people to threaten a newspaper for reporting actual news.

Riotous Thinking
06-07-2017, 12:26 PM
http://cdn.stationcaster.com/stations/wrks/media/mp3/June_7__2017___Dan_Wolken-1496848392.mp3

Thanks for the link. The website shows wont play and it looks like the itunes podcasts havent been updated in the end of May. They really need to get a decent IT person in there to fix this.

06-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the link. The website shows wont play and it looks like the itunes podcasts havent been updated in the end of May. They really need to get a decent IT person in there to fix this.

Welcome! Let me know if any of the others are wanted. It doesn't take much to locate these in the website code.

Riotous Thinking
06-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Welcome! Let me know if any of the others are wanted. It doesn't take much to locate these in the website code.

Just tried the website player with MS Edge and Firefox and it actually worked. Seems to be a problem with Chrome.

KentuckyDawg13
06-07-2017, 12:43 PM
"But, HUGH FREEZE?!? Really?!" - Wolken

Funny as h3ll.

I loved it when Wolken said you go all in to save a Nick Saban or an Urban Meyer... but Hugh Freeze?...Really?!! I cackled with delight over that one.