PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss lied to the wrong dude when they lied to Dan Wolken.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 09:48 PM
That guy is hammering Ole Miss with facts on Twitter.

He mentioned how OM said in the NOA response that there were "no red flags", then says the 2013 recruiting class was basically a giant red flag with Treadwell, Tunsil, Knemdich.

Of course, that drew the regular responses about Treadwell & Knemdiche having "connections" at OM. Which I love how the legend of Treadwell's "friend" has gone from "Friend" to "Treadwell's one and only childhood friend that was like a brother to Treadwell and most considered them brothers, and they have talked on the phone 3 times per day every day since they were in the womb". Treadwell and his "friend" at Ole Miss are going to be conjoined twins according to Ole Miss fans by 2020 at this rate.

Anybody that wastes time trying to act like that 2013 class was legit, is a dipshit

Commercecomet24
06-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Wolken is the best! Hope he keeps hammering those idiots!

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 10:11 PM
And another thing... For a school that has claimed since day 1 that Freeze has nothing to do with any of this, why did their entire NOA response have to be centered around defending Freeze? I'll hang up and listen, Ole Miss trolls.

DancingRabbit
06-06-2017, 10:15 PM
Their school's penchant for feeding bullshit to the media, and their fans' penchant for attacking and threatening sports writers on twitter is going to make this thing blow up in the news from now through SEC Media Days.

They were a media darling for a few years there - that shit is over.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/NQiwvr5RrzU6YBfDXJ91TDpukJU=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6999295/FreezeNCAAArrest.jpg

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 10:21 PM
And another thing... For a school that has claimed since day 1 that Freeze has nothing to do with any of this, why did their entire NOA response have to be centered around defending Freeze? I'll hang up and listen, Ole Miss trolls.

That OM bunch has to defend Freeze if they are going to challenge the allegations that they apparently plan to do. If they didn't defend Freeze, then they would be saying they were guilty and they would accept what the NCAA says.

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 10:31 PM

He mentioned how OM said in the NOA response that there were "no red flags", then says the 2013 recruiting class was basically a giant red flag with Treadwell, Tunsil, Knemdich.

Of course, that drew the regular responses about Treadwell & Knemdiche having "connections" at OM. Which I love how the legend of Treadwell's "friend" has gone from "Friend" to "Treadwell's one and only childhood friend that was like a brother to Treadwell and most considered them brothers, and they have talked on the phone 3 times per day every day since they were in the womb". Treadwell and his "friend" at Ole Miss are going to be conjoined twins according to Ole Miss fans by 2020 at this rate.

Anybody that wastes time trying to act like that 2013 class was legit, is a dipshit

I like Wolken. It is not smart to challenge, mislead or try to make somebody in the media look bad, as they can burn you. You are on their playing field and playing by their rules.

On the 2013 class, OM was a well known perennnial SEC powerhouse football program, unlike the lesser known programs like Oklahoma, Ohio State, Michigan, Florida etc, and OM had a proven nationally known SEC coach....OH wait*** That would be Nick Saban and Bama lol

Lance Harbor
06-07-2017, 07:29 AM
And now the UM Twitterrazzi has come after Wolken with the Anti-Semitism. Bold strategy, Cotton.

Bully13
06-07-2017, 08:05 AM
Yep, fair or not, the national media can impact judicial decisions. Ole Miss has failed miserably on multiple fronts in this arena. Amazing how their image nationally went from that cute, romantic gone with wind image to cheating shitbirds so fast. This changed image can only hurt come judgement day.

LC Dawg
06-07-2017, 09:18 AM

Didn't Treadwell's "friend" conveniently get kicked to the curb after he had served his purpose? And Denzel was allowed to run wild almost to the point of killing himself because he had the goods on Robert's recruitment.
Yeah, Ole Miss, it all seems legit. They are correct in saying all the recruits had a connection and that connection was giant bags of cash. But keep blaming Leo. I'm sure the NCAA will buy it.

Spiderman
06-07-2017, 09:37 AM

And his blood brother only stuck around for a year, I believe