PDA

View Full Version : I have to give Killaburger a lot of credit!

Bucky Dog
06-06-2017, 09:29 PM
He has at least 2 new articles up today in response to OM. I'm not capable of linking the articles but my take on reading them is he is pretty much saying to OM, "are you ****ing kidding my?!" He really lays it to them saying how they are blaming others, going "all in" with Freeze and generally questioning how anyone can believe any of the BS they are spewing. Nice job Hugh!

ShotgunDawg
06-06-2017, 09:32 PM
I give him no credit. He's a POS & deserves no support

I seen it dawg
06-06-2017, 09:39 PM
**** that shitbird

Dawgology
06-06-2017, 09:42 PM
I give him no credit. He's a POS & deserves no support

Nm

Jack Lambert
06-06-2017, 09:44 PM
He must have had a bucket of the Colonels original recipe while writing it.

Bucky Dog
06-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Yeah I guess I should not say he deserves a lot of credit for finally writing what he should have written two years ago. But I'm just saying his articles were pretty harsh and to the point of basically saying no way OM gets away with this and no one should believe their bullshit.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 10:14 PM
**** fatburger

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 10:50 PM
He must have had a bucket of the Colonels original recipe while writing it.

The ones in Nashville probably wrote the articles, while he was indulging in some finger licking good fried chicken.

Todd4State
06-06-2017, 11:28 PM
He's the same dumbass piece of shit that was giggling in the press box when UIC was making a comeback late on us in the regional. **** that guy.

And that the day after criticizing Cann for holding Pilkington back a day. He sure looks brilliant right now.

blacklistedbully
06-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Nothing more than a rat jumping off a sinking ship. He's desperate to snatch some credibility, but he's too late. That ship already sailed while he was busy bailing water with the other rats on the doomed SS Plantation.

Ari Gold
06-07-2017, 07:58 AM
**** that fat piece of shit..

Bubb Rubb
06-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Everyone reading that bullshit is probably in shock because this is the first they're hearing that Ole Miss is even under investigation. The CL has been criminally negligent in their reporting of this all along. For Killaburger to come in and jump on the pile at the end, just so he can claim some modicum of journalistic integrity, is at the very least disingenuous.

He deserves no credit.

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2017, 08:24 AM
He deserves more than Parrish Alford. He is still reprinting UM press releases. His whole article today was basically about Leo Lewis, who he IDs by name.

Political Hack
06-07-2017, 09:10 AM
I bet his ovaries exploded while writing that article.

confucius say
06-07-2017, 09:42 AM
He's the same dumbass piece of shit that was giggling in the press box when UIC was making a comeback late on us in the regional. **** that guy.

And that the day after criticizing Cann for holding Pilkington back a day. He sure looks brilliant right now.

Yea I saw that article saying Cann was wrong. Noticed he didn't write one Tuesday back tracking.

Coldsleeve Jr.
06-07-2017, 09:57 AM
If you're giving credit to fatburger now, you're falling for his chicken nuggety BS. He realizes no one will give rats ass about OM football for the next decade and now must force himself to curry favor with a fan base he's mostly ignored except when he could find opportunity to take a shit on them.

He's been scooped by both national and local media several states away on the largest scandal in Mississippi sports history time and time again. Rosebowl straight up offered him the story, and he CHOSE to ignore it.

Have some self respect and never give that fat POS or the CL a single click or a dime of your money ever again.