PDA

View Full Version : Its so funny that OM people have convinced themselves today

lamont
06-06-2017, 08:04 PM
that their response is awesome and they are absolutely daring the NCAA to accept the self-imposed sanctions or OM will take their ass to court. Their idiot fans think this response is some kind of victory and the NCAA is about to cower down.

The response is just a formality. The NCAA is going to do what it wants to do based on the evidence they have. They are going to hammer OM to the tune of around 40 scholarships lost and a 2-3 year ban. Hugh Freeze and 4-5 others are going to get show causes. That response was an absolute joke and wont help your much if any at all.

The Grim Reaper is coming to Oxford this Fall

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-06-2017, 08:12 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/l0MYDaZrMxVz4p0pq/giphy.gif

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 08:13 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/l0MYDaZrMxVz4p0pq/giphy.gif

^^^The perfect .gif for this, lol.

I was going to take a stab, but this is too good.

parabrave
06-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Who is this VampReb character on their scout board. Dude or dudette must be still be participating in the CIA LSD program.

lamont
06-06-2017, 08:25 PM
no idea who that is or what it said

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 08:45 PM
It's going to be funny when their Pay sites have to beg people to join.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 09:06 PM
that their response is awesome and they are absolutely daring the NCAA to accept the self-imposed sanctions or OM will take their ass to court. Their idiot fans think this response is some kind of victory and the NCAA is about to cower down.

The response is just a formality. The NCAA is going to do what it wants to do based on the evidence they have. They are going to hammer OM to the tune of around 40 scholarships lost and a 2-3 year ban. Hugh Freeze and 4-5 others are going to get show causes. That response was an absolute joke and wont help your much if any at all.

I see the total opposite of what the Reb fans see....I see a school that admitted to cheating on a grand scale, made one last ditch effort to blame it all on one guy, and is now praying by some miracle the NCAA accepts that crap. I see it as calling the NCAA's bluff, and basically saying "accept Barney & go home...you don't have the stones to hammer us and a man like Freeze."

I think they just messed up big time. They are making a mockery of the NCAA. The NCAA is about to set the example of all examples on Ole Miss.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1879735/tumblr_midzfbwhyy1r5j928o1_500.gif

lamont
06-06-2017, 09:08 PM
I see the total opposite of what the Reb fans see....I see a school that admitted to cheating on a grand scale, made one last ditch effort to blame it all on one guy, and is now praying by some miracle the NCAA accepts that crap. I see it as calling the NCAA's bluff, and basically saying "accept Barney & go home...you don't have the stones to hammer us and a man like Freeze."

I think they just messed up big time. They are making a mockery of the NCAA. The NCAA is about to set the example of all examples on Ole Miss.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1879735/tumblr_midzfbwhyy1r5j928o1_500.gif

This is the correct answer

State82
06-06-2017, 09:12 PM
I'm really embarrassed that UM is actually characterized as an "institution of higher learning" in our great state. They are a complete laughing stock. Talk to a UVA law grad or any other similar and you will know what I mean.

WSOPdawg
06-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Three items jumped out at me:

1) the NCAA describes ALL 15 Level I's as a "severe breach of conduct."
2) the NCAA describes ALL 15 Level I's as "seriously undermined or threatened the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model."

The NCAA appears adamant about protecting the regulatory system and is making the case that TCUN's transgressions were systemic and are going for the jugular, especially with 7 assistant coaches plus Freezus implicated and mentioned as being show-cause worthy.

Nuke bomb is imminent, the only question is when.

I seen it dawg
06-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Give those shitbirds the ****ing death penalty.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Give those shitbirds the ****ing death penalty.

Lol

I picture you screaming the shitbird comments into the threads, Like...

https://i.imgflip.com/1qfsnj.jpg

QuadrupleOption
06-06-2017, 09:58 PM

The thing I find funny in all this is the folks that keep stating there's no way the NCAA won't wreck their program for 25 years over this. I absolutely think they will. Mainly because 1) UM has been cheating their asses off and not even trying to be subtle about it, and 2) as a warning shot across the bow of programs like Auburn, Bama, and Texas that think they're too big and important to get hammered.

Ole Miss and UNC are the first two cases where the NCAA is about to show college programs that they are serious about enforcement, and you damned well better get your boosters under control if you want a seat at the table.

sandwolf
06-07-2017, 12:13 AM

2) the NCAA describes ALL 15 Level I's as "seriously undermined or threatened the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model."That is the definition of a Level 1 violation....so they are just saying that the violation meets the standard that is required for it to be considered a Level 1.

Level I: Severe breach of conductViolations that seriously undermine or threaten the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model as set forth in the Constitution and bylaws, including any violation that provides or is intended to provide a substantial or extensive recruiting, competitive or other advantage, or a substantial or extensive impermissible benefit.

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/new-violation-structure
(http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/new-violation-structure)

TUSK
06-07-2017, 03:17 AM
The thing I find funny in all this is the folks that keep stating there's no way the NCAA won't wreck their program for 25 years over this. I absolutely think they will. Mainly because 1) UM has been cheating their asses off and not even trying to be subtle about it, and 2) as a warning shot across the bow of programs like Auburn, Bama, and Texas that think they're too big and important to get hammered.

Ole Miss and UNC are the first two cases where the NCAA is about to show college programs that they are serious about enforcement, and you damned well better get your boosters under control if you want a seat at the table.

One of these does not belong.....

Bully13
06-07-2017, 07:04 AM
Accused of LOIC, Then the accused admits to serious violations WHILE STILL under investigation in their response. Yet their fans feel confident Ole Miss hit one out of the park so far it amazed the COI to the point they will back off and cower to the awesomeness that is Ole Miss?

What am I missing here?

Really Clark?
06-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Accused of LOIC, Then the accused admits to serious violations WHILE STILL under investigation in their response. Yet their fans feel confident Ole Miss hit one out of the park so far it amazed the COI to the point they will back off and cower to the awesomeness that is Ole Miss?

What am I missing here?

They actually think the LOIC and Head Coach charge will be reduced or dismissed. What they don't understand that historically the LOIC charge has only been levied about 50 times to a football program and only 16 of those were severe enough to warrant a postseason ban, if I remember an article on that a while back. The institution absolutely knows how bad it is when you self impose a postseason ban (13 scholarship reductions is laughable though) and they know the LOIC is not going away. While it may have happened, I can't think of a time that LOIC has been reduced by the COI.

starkvegasdawg
06-07-2017, 07:54 AM

What am I missing here?

They're ole miss by damn.

Martianlander
06-07-2017, 08:03 AM
I'm really embarrassed that UM is actually characterized as an "institution of higher learning" in our great state. They are a complete laughing stock. Talk to a UVA law grad or any other similar and you will know what I mean.

Absolutely. I know a guy from Virginia that lives here now and he checked out going to unm law school and he said it is a joke and decided not to go there.

ShotgunDawg
06-07-2017, 08:12 AM
#39 says "Hello" this morning

http://i.imgur.com/TsyfGGj.jpg

turkish
06-07-2017, 08:13 AM
I keep hearing bears talking about "taking the whole system down with them." Smh

Indndawg
06-07-2017, 08:15 AM

and post.

OM has not been correct about any of its spin since this all begun

TrapGame
06-07-2017, 08:38 AM
This whole om response to the NCAA is like Michael Corleone pointing to Fredo in court and saying it was all his idea.

Political Hack
06-07-2017, 09:07 AM
#ByeHugh

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 09:10 AM

2) the NCAA describes ALL 15 Level I's as "seriously undermined or threatened the integrity of the NCAA collegiate model."

The NCAA appears adamant about protecting the regulatory system and is making the case that TCUN's transgressions were systemic and are going for the jugular, especially with 7 assistant coaches plus Freezus implicated and mentioned as being show-cause worthy.

Nuke bomb is imminent, the only question is when.

Where is the 'recruiting violations' that happened AFTER February 1, 2016? Is there another NOA in the making.... Matt Luke, for now seems to have escaped the wrath... but not for long.

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 09:12 AM

Damn, the fools are STILL cheating.....

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
06-07-2017, 09:42 AM
He's a Delta farmer. From where in the Delta? I do not know.

32 Dive
06-07-2017, 09:59 AM
You can't have...

without this...

Coincidence?

Thanks, just for being #39!

confucius say
06-07-2017, 10:04 AM
You can't have...

without this...

Coincidence?

Thanks, just for being #39!