PDA

View Full Version : Did Rosebowl really say...

drummerdawg
06-06-2017, 07:40 PM
that we should be concerned about the Leo situation? I've had multiple om fans bring this up to me, saying that Steve admitted State could get in some trouble too...

Any truth to this?

MrKotter
06-06-2017, 07:41 PM
He wasn't granted immunity to set himself up. They're grasping for anything

Mimi's Babies
06-06-2017, 07:41 PM
NEWS to me....

BuckyIsAB****
06-06-2017, 07:42 PM
No. You must follow Yancy and anonrebel

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Leo has actually been an OM spy this whole time. They've got us right where they want us.***

Bullsy
06-06-2017, 07:43 PM
They have been investigating the webels for FIVE YEARS. It is all "if we are going down, lets take someone with us"

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Short answer, no.

FISHDAWG
06-06-2017, 07:49 PM
can't believe you took that bait ... I think we are about to be hit with a LOT of disinformation, accusations, and various innuendo .... watch out for it because it's def coming

Dawgowar
06-06-2017, 07:52 PM
No. He has explained why not on two occasions I can remember.

Also, note athlete 39 was id'd for special treatment as far back as 2014. Meaning he could prove his claims over the entire period of time.

Really Clark?
06-06-2017, 07:55 PM
They are back to hanging their hat on LL testimony as being what brought all this on them to deflect the other 20 infractions that have nothing to do with him and the original 13 that were prior to immunity. It's a desperate tactic but when the attorneys use a tweet gif in a NOA response...everything is in play for the Look over here at my left hand while we commit more infractions with the right.

Jarius
06-06-2017, 07:56 PM
He said on his page today that Leo can only be in trouble
If he lied.

Dolphus Raymond
06-06-2017, 08:03 PM
They promised we would rue the day.......

lamont
06-06-2017, 08:06 PM
The answer is no

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 08:14 PM
that we should be concerned about the Leo situation? I've had multiple om fans bring this up to me, saying that Steve admitted State could get in some trouble too...

Any truth to this?

Must be a different Steve that they are referring to. But to answer the question - NO.

Mimi's Babies
06-06-2017, 08:19 PM
They are back to hanging their hat on LL testimony as being what brought all this on them to deflect the other 20 infractions that have nothing to do with him and the original 13 that were prior to immunity. It's a desperate tactic but when the attorneys use a tweet gif in a NOA response...everything is in play for the Look over here at my left hand while we commit more infractions with the right.

PLEASE EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE:

Who the HELL do they think did this to OM... The OM Fan base and Boosters did this to THEMSELVES..... (yes, I am yelling) Be an ADULT.... take the punishment...
Even Longtime OM boosters are admiring that FREEZE knows MUCH MORE than He will EVER admit to knowing...

Come on folks..... People are not STUPID.

Really Clark?
06-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Here is what you do when they bring up Leo. Tell them fine, let's suppose the COI disregards his testimony. You are still dealing with 20 infractions including LOIC because that testimony doesn't have anything to do with all of the other charges.

drummerdawg
06-06-2017, 08:21 PM
The answer is no

Check your PM.

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2017, 08:25 PM
He wasn't granted immunity to set himself up. They're grasping for anything

And they have a video tape.***

drummerdawg
06-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Short answer, no.

Check your messages.

TeddyRoosevelt
06-06-2017, 09:12 PM
I've never seen a bunch of folks that can't or won't think stuff through.
Leo has immunity. He can't get into trouble. Suppose, he could testify against MSU and we could get into trouble. Leo has immunity. He can't be compelled to answer a questions outside of this investigation. The way I see it, if MSU paid Leo money, the only way we get into trouble is if Leo volunteers that information.

Spirit Chuck himself said the "tapes" don't mention names or schools. It's just unidentified voices.

Jack Lambert
06-06-2017, 09:23 PM
They assume that if Leo got paid by ole miss so State must have paid him as well to go to State and the NCAA is going to assume the same thing. So they will start a investigation on State. Sounds rational however I don't think Leo took money from State. I think he got money from ole miss and got to thinking what the hell are they going to do if I go somewhere else. He basically took the money and ran and gave Ole Miss the big F you and then gave them the Big double F you when he got immunity.

What would really be funny if Leo was offered money from Ole Miss, Leo told Mullen, Mullen told SEC and the SEC told the NCAA. Then the NCAA used him to set Ole Miss up. The whole thing was played out just to give Ole Miss a the big F you.

ScottH
06-06-2017, 09:23 PM
If the NCAA tried to do something to Leo, they would never get cooperation out of another student athlete. Never. Ever.

Just bend over and take it Rebbies.

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Has anyone else go ta PM from the OP in this thread?

I seen it dawg
06-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Click an ad shitbirds

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 11:22 PM

Nope

Johnson85
06-06-2017, 11:35 PM
They assume that if Leo got paid by ole miss so State must have paid him as well to go to State and the NCAA is going to assume the same thing. So they will start a investigation on State. Sounds rational however I don't think Leo took money from State. I think he got money from ole miss and got to thinking what the hell are they going to do if I go somewhere else. He basically took the money and ran and gave Ole Miss the big F you and then gave them the Big double F you when he got immunity.

What would really be funny if Leo was offered money from Ole Miss, Leo told Mullen, Mullen told SEC and the SEC told the NCAA. Then the NCAA used him to set Ole Miss up. The whole thing was played out just to give Ole Miss a the big F you.
The ncaa isn't going to go down the rabbit hole of chasing MSU for Leo Lewis related issues for two reasons. (1) as noted by another poster, they want to have the option of using immunity in the future. Can't do that if they burn MSU for Leo's testimony. (2) they don't care. They're not operating under the illusion that they can stop player payments. They're just trying to stop the Wild West scenario from coming to fruition. UM people are right that everybody cheats. What they don't get is that they aren't getting popped for cheating, they are getting popped for significantly escalating the cheating.

Turfdawg67
06-07-2017, 08:16 AM

No. Why? Did it worry you?

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2017, 08:51 AM
No. Why? Did it worry you?

No. Just curious, and not about the subject of the PM.

Indndawg
06-07-2017, 08:57 AM
IMMUNITY...was....GRANTED.

The NCAA wanted dirt and they got dirt

Indndawg
06-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Bingo

drummerdawg
06-07-2017, 09:03 AM
No. Just curious, and not about the subject of the PM.

I sent one to you and Random. I don't mind sharing it with anybody. Yall were the first ones saying no, so I thought yall might want to see what I was talking about.

Political Hack
06-07-2017, 09:03 AM
They're trying to make this about Leo as much as possible. Meanwhile there are around 40 other PSA's referenced that no one is talking about. They're controlling the message even when they're losing. I don't know why we always allow this to happen. What about the other ~40 PSA's and ~15 boosters discussed?

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2017, 09:06 AM
I sent one to you and Random. I don't mind sharing it with anybody. Yall were the first ones saying no, so I thought yall might want to see what I was talking about.

Yeah, you were trolling with UM stuff. i don't believe that's the first time either. That's what made me curious.

Really Clark?
06-07-2017, 09:11 AM
They're trying to make this about Leo as much as possible. Meanwhile there are around 40 other PSA's referenced that no one is talking about. They're controlling the message even when they're losing. I don't know why we always allow this to happen. What about the other ~40 PSA's and ~15 boosters discussed?

Not only that, they actually agree with most of his testimony. Agreed with enough of it that they admit a violation of improper contact and impermissible benefits were made by their boosters AND facilitated by Farrar. They do not dispute that they committed the violation that 39 days happened. They just dispute the amount they gave him and tying it to HC responsibility. It is a talking point illusion to discredit his testimony and beat that drum all the while admitting in their response that UNM believes enough of his testimony to admit to a Level 1 violation.

Political Hack
06-07-2017, 09:17 AM
What's hilarious to me is that they're disputing the amount they improperly gave him. How do they have factual credible information about how much was given to him?

Also, they were dumb enough to say that freeze told Barney to stop multiple times. But he didn't fire him. Didn't stop recruiting the kids. Didn't report it to compliance. Nothing. And then, on top of that, they were referring Tunsil to Barney when he was askingnfor money.

And they think the NCAA is going to believe them. It's hilariously stupid. I seriously can't believe that's their response. They may have well loaded a gun, put the barrel to their head, and pulled the trigger. They've annihilated themselves.

Bubb Rubb
06-07-2017, 09:32 AM
They are also basically calling him a liar because in one interview he said he got wads of hundreds and in another interview he said he got a bag of cash.

Inconsistencies! See, he's a liar!

drummerdawg
06-07-2017, 09:38 AM
Yeah, you were trolling with UM stuff. i don't believe that's the first time either. That's what made me curious.

In what way was I trolling?

Liverpooldawg
06-07-2017, 09:40 AM
In what way was I trolling?

Yep.

Dawgology
06-07-2017, 09:44 AM
They are also basically calling him a liar because in one interview he said he got wads of hundreds and in another interview he said he got a bag of cash.

Inconsistencies! See, he's a liar!

That is hilarious! Maybe wads of cash in a bag??

LockeDawg
06-07-2017, 09:53 AM
What's hilarious to me is that they're disputing the amount they improperly gave him. How do they have factual credible information about how much was given to him?

Also, they were dumb enough to say that freeze told Barney to stop multiple times. But he didn't fire him. Didn't stop recruiting the kids. Didn't report it to compliance. Nothing. And then, on top of that, they were referring Tunsil to Barney when he was askingnfor money.

And they think the NCAA is going to believe them. It's hilariously stupid. I seriously can't believe that's their response. They may have well loaded a gun, put the barrel to their head, and pulled the trigger. They've annihilated themselves.They shot themselves in the foot with the defense of Freeze. If Hugh told Barney to cut his shit out "multiple times" then he not only knew what Barney was doing, he failed to monitor Barney's future actions resulting in him having to repeatedly tell him to stop...... Either way, Freeze knew that Barney was up to no good AND he chose to retain him on staff, allow him to interact and actively continue recruiting for him.

The Institution failed to harbor an environment of compliance because had no checks & balances in place to monitor recruiting activities and they failed to terminate the core of the problem (Farrar) in a prompt fashion even after he continued to run rogue and after multiple warnings from Freeze.