PDA

View Full Version : Summary

BuckyIsAB****
06-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Can Random or I seen it or basically anyone who can explain it basically sum up what the whole deal was with the NOA and the ethics commission today? For us slower folks (Me)

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 07:01 PM
Don't worry, the CL article is otw**

BuckyIsAB****
06-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Don't worry, the CL article is otw**

Thanks Ole Miss, Mississippi State receives no NOA ***

I seen it dawg
06-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Can Random or I seen it or basically anyone who can explain it basically sum up what the whole deal was with the NOA and the ethics commission today? For us slower folks (Me)

**** those shitbirds

lamont
06-06-2017, 07:34 PM

John Doe is has a few more days to respond to the Ethics Commission on why his name should be redacted. If no response or his response is rejected- OM can release the names on or after July 7.

turkish
06-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Thanks Ole Miss, Mississippi State receives no NOA ***
Post of the day!

Seriously, if Doe's request is granted, we know the level of corruption at play, here. Deep South politics at its finest.

BuckyIsAB****
06-06-2017, 07:43 PM
John Doe is has a few more days to respond to the Ethics Commission on why his name should be redacted. If no response or his response is rejected- OM can release the names on or after July 7.

Still sticking with the show cause for the Good Rev???

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-06-2017, 07:55 PM

Best summary I've seen. https://sports.yahoo.com/ole-miss-digs-defends-hugh-freeze-throwing-former-staffer-bus-latest-response-ncaa-225408138.html