PDA

View Full Version : Yancy really tweeted this in reply to Steve.

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2017, 06:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VmAqQPD.jpg

Stormrider26
06-06-2017, 06:50 PM
Their 247Sports guy DJ is in on the fun too. Their narrative will continue to evolve until the goalposts are out of reach.

54 minutes ago
Rebels Rising:
[David, our fan base seems to be like sheewww this is all they have??? MSU fan base is like this is awesome they pretty much will never compete again, which fan base has false hope on their opinions?]

David Johnson:
It's somewhere in the middle. My fear is the feckless NCAA has decided to make this the case that it attempts to get some balls back in its public image. If they're fair, I think this is survivable for everyone. The SA No. 39 testimony is a total train wreck, and the oft-criticized Ole Miss counsel should get some credit there. I do honestly hate that a young, naive kid was used to further the vendettas of a bunch of old men with more money than brains in an effort to destroy their rivals.

Stormrider26
06-06-2017, 07:11 PM
"I refuse to say [Student-Athlete 39]'s name. I don't think he's worthy of me saying his name. You can say it all you want" -@SpiritChuck via the 'Talk of Champions' Podcast

MetEdDawg
06-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Their 247Sports guy DJ is in on the fun too. Their narrative will continue to evolve until the goalposts are out of reach.

54 minutes ago
Rebels Rising:
[David, our fan base seems to be like sheewww this is all they have??? MSU fan base is like this is awesome they pretty much will never compete again, which fan base has false hope on their opinions?]

David Johnson:
It's somewhere in the middle. My fear is the feckless NCAA has decided to make this the case that it attempts to get some balls back in its public image. If they're fair, I think this is survivable for everyone. The SA No. 39 testimony is a total train wreck, and the oft-criticized Ole Miss counsel should get some credit there. I do honestly hate that a young, naive kid was used to further the vendettas of a bunch of old men with more money than brains in an effort to destroy their rivals.

Attempt to get some balls back? They've owned up to 7 Level 1 violations and are accused of more. That doesn't take balls, it just takes following your own guidelines.

lamont
06-06-2017, 07:31 PM
"I refuse to say [Student-Athlete 39]'s name. I don't think he's worthy of me saying his name. You can say it all you want" -@SpiritChuck via the 'Talk of Champions' Podcast

Wonder if he will say the names of Boosters 12, 13, and 14 they set up to take care of SA39?

LC Dawg
06-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Have you ever seen a kid get caught cheating in school and they try to convince their parents that it was the fault of a classmate? Apparently these kids grow up to write/work for Ole Miss sports.

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2017, 07:52 PM

Ah, so they have learned there possibly could be Federal charges for doing so. About time.

Stormrider26
06-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Wonder if he will say the names of Boosters 12, 13, and 14 they set up to take care of SA39?

Nope. Think he'd like to explain the text from Booster 14 to Barney?

[Student-Athlete 39] I need you to call me immediately. We met and agreed upon things and now I see a former coach of yours on the [Institution 13] board saying he spoke with you after school and you are going to [Institution 13]? What is going on? You swore to me on your daughter. Please call me. You owe me that. Thanks

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 08:08 PM

They also said they've over punished themselves, in terms of the self imposed penalties. El Oh el. You guys are adorable.

shannondawg
06-06-2017, 08:34 PM
One thing for certain in all this . Cash payments certainly work. No mention of the big dollars that were paid out

I have to admit I only skipped over some of this, I'll wait and let somebody break it down.

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 08:38 PM
One thing for certain in all this . Cash payments certainly work. No mention of the big dollars that were paid out

I have to admit I only skipped over some of this, I'll wait and let somebody break it down.

Yep that was the preferred method back in the Johnny Vaught era, so if ain't broke don't try to fix it.

RocketDawg
06-06-2017, 08:39 PM

[Student-Athlete 39] I need you to call me immediately. We met and agreed upon things and now I see a former coach of yours on the [Institution 13] board saying he spoke with you after school and you are going to [Institution 13]? What is going on? You swore to me on your daughter. Please call me. You owe me that. Thanks

In scanning the response, I thought we were Institution 10, not 13.

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Did poor little ole Yancy get his feeling hurt and is not the center of attention, or did he lose some more of his OM sources?

defiantdog
06-06-2017, 08:44 PM
OM is simply trying to deflect the allegations here. It's there only move. OM is done if Leo was completely honest in his communications with the NCAA. OM is simply hoping he lied a little.... we'll see.

csdawg13
06-06-2017, 08:54 PM

do you have access to the transcripts? that's part of the response/NoA I would love to see is all the supporting documents they reference.