PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe say that Finebaum is fake news?

AlSwearengen
06-06-2017, 06:18 PM
I've listened to about 5 minutes of his show (all today) in the last year, but the little I heard him say about om and freeze had me waiting for him to tell everyone how evil MSU is.

Harrydawg
06-06-2017, 06:24 PM
I agree, always thought Paul called it like he saw it but damn, I couldn't believe the party line Paul was toeing today.

"NCAA couldn't find that much in the first 5 year process, then draft night and they dove back in......since then digging up some more stuff mainly from Leo".......it ain't Hughes fault.

Paul has sold out

DawgNamedScuba
06-06-2017, 06:26 PM
He is probably waiting for Friday....

blacklistedbully
06-06-2017, 06:30 PM
He let an OM fan get on there, claim all sorts of BS about Leo, including that, "Leo admitted he took MORE MONEY to sign with the other school". That did not happen, and Paul is acting like it did.

Not only that, the UNM prick is crying about how unfair it is that Leo's counsel "wouldn't let him answer any questions by OM lawyers". And Paul mirrrored that, going on and on about how crazy it is that UNM didn't get to cross-examine, that they should have a right to, etc.

Hey Paul....I doubt there is any school that would let their competitor, particularly one that has proven to be extremely dishonest, sick a bunch of lawyers on their kid.

And Paul...the NCAA does not even have to tell you who the witnesses are, much less extend you the right to question them. We know that first-hand.

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2017, 06:30 PM
His stich has always been to stir things up to up his ratings. Whatever he does is to that end. His show is NOT and never has been news.

Bothrops
06-06-2017, 06:36 PM
**** that old bag. How he made it on radio should be the biggest question in sports programming history. He brings nothing to the listener.

msbulldog
06-06-2017, 06:55 PM
**** that old bag. How he made it on radio should be the biggest question in sports programming history. He brings nothing to the listener.

He lost my clicks (I listen on line) when he was giving mississippi a pass. Maybe all Dawgs should boycott him. Probably won't hurt him much, but it certainly won't help him. Hell he's a Alabama homer anyway, you want to listen to that crap?
I will go back and listen to his Dumbo Ear ass, when the NCAA provides Mississippi with penalties that have them bow tie wearing SOB's crying on their deck shoes.

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 06:58 PM
His stich has always been to stir things up to up his ratings. Whatever he does is to that end. His show is NOT and never has been news.

This^^^All of this^^^

FISHDAWG
06-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Paul apparently has an enormous man crush on Freeze

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 07:01 PM
Paul apparently has an enormous man crush on Freeze

I'm pretty sure their pillow talk ritual is Paul tickles Rev's front teeth, while he gets his bald patch rubbed....

Pollodawg
06-06-2017, 07:06 PM
Finebaum is not a journalist. He is a shock jock. Nothing more.

Dawg61
06-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Maybe all Dawgs should boycott him.

I've been boycotting him since inception idk what y'all are waiting on

Pollodawg
06-06-2017, 07:08 PM
I refuse to watch that trash.

Pollodawg
06-06-2017, 07:09 PM
I've been boycotting him since inception idk what y'all are waiting on
Legit.

I seen it dawg