PDA

View Full Version : OM is screwed on Student-Athlete 39

lamont
06-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Ive seen some OM fans celebrating the OM response to an allegation and how SA 39 is a liar. Here's what they are missing:

OM admits that Barney set up contact for SA39 with Boosters 12, 13, 14. They absolutely admit it is true. There is only one reason to set up a recruit with Boosters- illegal benefits.

It really doesnt matter what the NCAA can prove- setting up a recruit with Boosters is all they need to punish that ass. OM absolutely admits this happened.

Game Over

JDog13
06-06-2017, 06:04 PM
Dumbasses

preachermatt83
06-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Yup. I thought the exact same thing.

John Farley
06-06-2017, 08:08 PM
"I'm not worried about Leo Lewis, he's been taken care of. He's coming to Ole Miss"

Mjoelner34
06-06-2017, 08:29 PM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/game-creators-universe/images/8/83/Joker.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140528193304

Really Clark?
06-06-2017, 08:34 PM
"I'm not worried about Leo Lewis, he's been taken care of. He's coming to Ole Miss"

Nice to have you chime in with a quote

Bodaski
06-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Ive seen some OM fans celebrating the OM response to an allegation and how SA 39 is a liar. Here's what they are missing:

OM admits that Barney set up contact for SA39 with Boosters 12, 13, 14. They absolutely admit it is true. There is only one reason to set up a recruit with Boosters- illegal benefits.

It really doesnt matter what the NCAA can prove- setting up a recruit with Boosters is all they need to punish that ass. OM absolutely admits this happened.

Game Over

Sounds like the NCAA knew all about (student 39) the entire time. Is it possible this all started before and during the time he was supposedly committed to Bama. I think somebody all ready knew about this.

yjnkdawg
06-06-2017, 08:42 PM

Haha`.....Welcome back, John.

Leroy Jenkins
06-06-2017, 08:45 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBrovazUMAAuriL?format=jpg

defiantdog
06-06-2017, 09:22 PM
OM's response actually defines what Lack of Institutional Control is.... they didn't know an admin and boosters were paying off players. That means you don't have control of your program. You fired the guy only after you get busted. You didn't fire him when you found out. Am I the only one that thinks this is a reach for OM's legal team?

QuadrupleOption
06-06-2017, 10:03 PM
OM's response actually defines what Lack of Institutional Control is.... they didn't know an admin and boosters were paying off players. That means you don't have control of your program. You fired the guy only after you get busted. You didn't fire him when you found out. Am I the only one that thinks this is a reach for OM's legal team?

Hell yes it's a reach.

UM Lawyers: "OMG you COI guys, we tots din't know Barney was going all apeshit with those various singular like 15 boosters who were paying Leo Lewis all that money... I mean LL is a liar! And Barney did it all and Freeze is innocent!"
COI: "So...it was all Barney and yet when we was caught red-handed giving money and benefits to one of your players you waited six months to fire his ass?"
UM lawyers: " .... "
COI: "Yeah, **** you."

WSOPdawg
06-06-2017, 10:45 PM
Sounds like the NCAA knew all about (student 39) the entire time. Is it possible this all started before and during the time he was supposedly committed to Bama. I think somebody all ready knew about this.

I keep having visions of (student 39) walking into the NCAA office and dropping of the $15k that was supplied from TCUN boosters saying "see, i told you they were trying to buy me."

Mimi's Babies
06-06-2017, 11:23 PM
Who was the player that dropped the money of Saban's desk????

Bully13
06-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Yea, what about the croot who returned the money to Ole Miss booster per lord sabans instructions then reported to ncaa.? And what about Tunsil's house? Shit.