PDA

View Full Version : OM fan on Pawlll!

preachermatt83
06-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Just called in questioning how freeze could go around preaching in pulpits all the while cheating left and right. Lol. There are a few rational ones out there I guess.

RocketDawg
06-06-2017, 04:48 PM
I watched Finebaum for a while, but then the guy from Connecticut called in and I had no idea what he was talking about. So I had to turn it away. That program makes me sick.

But yeah, sounds like at least one of their fans has seen the light. And that explains why Freeze has looked so bad the past few months ... he knows the deception is over in a big way.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Just called in questioning how freeze could go around preaching in pulpits all the while cheating left and right. Lol. There are a few rational ones out there I guess.

And what was the pencil-necked geek's response?

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Meanwhile on Nafoom they are feeling good about things again. They eagerly swallowed the line about Farrar being rogue and Leo being the devil like yancy at the glory hole. Just when you think reality is starting to actually make an appearance at the plantation, the delusion comes back with a vengeance.

SouthMSDog
06-06-2017, 04:57 PM

My personal favorite description of Paul Finebaum was when someone asked who the "persnickety antique salesman" on tv was.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-06-2017, 05:00 PM
My personal favorite description of Paul Finebaum was when someone asked who the "persnickety antique salesman" on tv was.

That's very accurate.

Bubb Rubb
06-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Meanwhile on Nafoom they are feeling good about things again. They eagerly swallowed the line about Farrar being rogue and Leo being the devil like yancy at the glory hole. Just when you think reality is starting to actually make an appearance at the plantation, the delusion comes back with a vengeance.

I don't know how anyone can read, "we had some rogue boosters and a rogue coach that we couldn't have possibly detected with any compliance program - and yet we dispute lack of institutional control" and feel good about anything.

ILOATHEBears
06-06-2017, 05:16 PM

Well that was an epic water toting response. He said he believes freeze and thinks he is an honest person and believes freeze when he said he was not complicit. Fbaum said many close to him says he is nuts to believe that he was not complicit. I say how can Freeze say he was not complicit when he is cited numerous times in the NOA and specifically taking boosters to see recruits. That seems complicit to rule breaking to me.

starkvegasdawg
06-06-2017, 05:17 PM
I don't know how anyone can read, "we had some rogue boosters and a rogue coach that we couldn't have possibly detected with any compliance program - and yet we dispute lack of institutional control" and feel good about anything.

I think they know they're on death row being strapped onto the gurney and about to get that needle and just staring at the phone praying it'll ring.

Offshore Dawg
06-06-2017, 06:08 PM

I have thought that "dickhead" was the most appropriate, but that would be an insult to a good dick.

Bothrops
06-06-2017, 06:11 PM
Pawl wants the NCAA to leave Ole Miss alone. They're being picked on, per Pawl.

Dawg61
06-06-2017, 06:22 PM
They never talk about MSU so I never watch that terrible show. Ever. And to Preacher I think you misinterpreted what the OM fan was saying. He is saying Freezus can't be guilty of all these recruiting violations because he is a person of good faith to the point of being an actual preacher.