PDA

View Full Version : Footnote 65

confucius say
06-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Who is "Phyllis?"

Did they miss redacting a name. Booster 12, who gave money to Leo, is a woman bc she is referred to as "her." Appears to be Phyllis.

mparkerfd20
06-06-2017, 05:09 PM
NM... Yeah I think so. Could be a former softball player for OM. Would be interesting huh?

confucius say
06-06-2017, 05:24 PM
Appears to be connected to booster 14, who is an attorney in ridgeland and barneys personal attorney according to the Response.

blacklistedbully
06-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Who is "Phyllis?"

Did they miss redacting a name. Booster 12, who gave money to Leo, is a woman bc she is referred to as "her." Appears to be Phyllis.

Where do you find mention of "Phyllis"?

confucius say
06-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Where do you find mention of "Phyllis"?

In footnote 65. She is an employee of booster 14. Both 12 and 14 were disassociated.

blacklistedbully
06-07-2017, 08:55 PM
In footnote 65. She is an employee of booster 14. Both 12 and 14 were disassociated.

I'm looking at that footnote now and don't see any mention of Phyllis, though I seem to recall seeing a document before that mentioned a name.

Can you double-check that info? That is a key element, if true, as it really narrows down significantly who Booster 14 could be. If the name "Phyllis" is not accurate, then it would make my post about "Booster 14" most likely specious, and I'd need to delete that post/thread.

yjnkdawg
06-07-2017, 09:02 PM
If that was an actual person, then why wasn't that name redacted as all the others were?. An attorney slipup? Doubtful. Steve said on the Boneyard that was probably a code name and more than likely a Phyllis didn't actually exist.

confucius say
06-07-2017, 09:37 PM
I'm looking at that footnote now and don't see any mention of Phyllis, though I seem to recall seeing a document before that mentioned a name.

Can you double-check that info? That is a key element, if true, as it really narrows down significantly who Booster 14 could be. If the name "Phyllis" is not accurate, then it would make my post about "Booster 14" most likely specious, and I'd need to delete that post/thread.

Hahahaha!! They took it out!! Line 5 of footnote 65 now says "[name 1]." Yesterday it said "Phyllis." Steve caught it too. Listen to the boneyard from today starting at 35:30 and he talks about how they paid all this money to lawyers to redact names and they left the name "Phyllis" in. That is freakin hilarious that they changed it once they realized it.

So no, don't you delete a thing.

confucius say
06-07-2017, 09:38 PM
If that was an actual person, then why wasn't that name redacted as all the others were?. An attorney slipup? Doubtful. Steve said on the Boneyard that was probably a code name and more than likely a Phyllis didn't actually exist.

They have removed it now and replaced "Phyllis" with "[Name 1]." Hilarious.

blacklistedbully
06-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Hahahaha!! They took it out!! Line 5 of footnote 65 now says "[name 1]." Yesterday it said "Phyllis." Steve caught it too. Listen to the boneyard from today starting at 35:30 and he talks about how they paid all this money to lawyers to redact names and they left the name "Phyllis" in. That is freakin hilarious that they changed it once they realized it.

Well then, that leads one to believe the name, "Phyllis" is accurate. Why would they worry about correcting a false plant?

And if "Phyllis" is accurate, then I'm back to suspecting the lawyer I originally posted about.

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 09:43 PM

That's too funny for all of those down loads and printed copies

Mimi's Babies
06-07-2017, 09:44 PM

Did they take out LL tweeter name?

confucius say
06-07-2017, 09:58 PM
That's too funny for all of those down loads and printed copies

Yep. I know somebody on here printed off.

confucius say
06-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Well then, that leads one to believe the name, "Phyllis" is accurate. Why would they worry about correcting a false plant?

And if "Phyllis" is accurate, then I'm back to suspecting the lawyer I originally posted about.

No doubt they changed it for a reason.

thedawginme
06-07-2017, 11:08 PM

No wrong Firm. The named person no longer works there. Now at a Memphis firm.

blacklistedbully
06-07-2017, 11:38 PM

If so, it was fun speculating anyway. No harm done.

metrodawg
06-08-2017, 01:07 AM

Maybe a Memphis firm that does a lot of work for a taco?

Jack Lambert
06-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Was it money or something equivalent to money.

FISHDAWG
06-08-2017, 08:00 AM

sure she does - I've seen her on Fienbaum but she hates OM**

dickiedawg
06-08-2017, 08:00 AM
The law firm bears the name of the booster. Anything else you hear is myth.