PDA

View Full Version : There's tons of posts & threads, but this is my most telling NOA note...

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 04:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBqRczHXkAEmYcF?format=jpg&name=large

FISHDAWG
06-06-2017, 04:09 PM
I thought the most funny thing was where they claimed to have self reported several violations

Tbonewannabe
06-06-2017, 04:10 PM
Yep, their outstanding compliance was so great that they didn't stop the cheating while under investigation. Usually the judge looks down on someone on trial if they didn't stop the illegal activities while out on bond.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 04:11 PM
And let me ask something else...

They're challenging the Freeze lack of institutional control charge, by saying "We committed several major violations, but Freeze didn't know. It was Barney acting rogue."....

Doesn't all of that scream Lack of Institutional Control? If Freeze didn't know that all of their admitted violations were happening...that's lack of control. So whether Freeze knew or not, it shows a lack of control. Am I missing something? Either way, they're screwed Big League

Dolphus Raymond
06-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Biggest head- scratcher of the entire response. Ole Miss is going to contest LOIC even after admitting they kept cheating during the investigative process.
That is Orwellian.

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Biggest head- scratcher of the entire response. Ole Miss is going to contest LOIC even after admitting they kept cheating during the investigative process.
That is Orwellian.

Yea, it's like saying we admit to eating multiple boxes of cookies during a diet, but we challenge the charge of a lack of willpower. Wut?

lefty96
06-06-2017, 04:28 PM
They are all in at this point. I guess they could have the NCAA enforcement version of Oj's global cr up their sleeve but if that is Barney, I have my doubts.

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Yea, it's like saying we admit to eating multiple boxes cookies during a diet, but we challenge the charge of a lack of willpower. Wut?

and "that the cookies lied to us about their true nutritional value".**

CadaverDawg
06-06-2017, 04:32 PM

Ha. Oh, and while I knew I had eaten a bunch of cookies because I tasted them and they filled me up....my hand was Acting on its' own, and denied it was shoving cookies into my mouth every time I asked it. Why should I be held accountable for something my hand clearly did?

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 04:36 PM
Ha. Oh, and while I knew I had eaten a bunch of cookies because I tasted them and they filled me up....my hand was Acting on its' own, and denied it was shoving cookies into my mouth every time I asked it. Why should I be held accountable for something my hand clearly did?

Lolz!

......and despite all of this, since testimony from hand 1 and hand 2 is questionable (as they are hands, and hands shouldn't be able to speak), I am confident my diet was properly adhered to, and any resulting caloric intake should be forgiven.

RocketDawg
06-06-2017, 04:42 PM
Bottom line on all this, best I can tell ... the probability of the death penalty just went sky-high with this response to the allegations. They basically admit to most of the violations, yet try to blame it on a single person. I just don't see how that can fly.

That's why Bjork said in the hostage video that they are doing all they can do to remain a member of the SEC ... he must think getting kicked out and executed was a real possibility, or even a probability.

Turfdawg67
06-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Let's all remember this gem from Freezus... “I have to set the tone..assistants follow...all follow the plan I created for recruiting..we don't deviate."

BeardoMSU
06-06-2017, 04:45 PM
Bottom line on all this, best I can tell ... the probability of the death penalty just went sky-high with this response to the allegations. They basically admit to most of the violations, yet try to blame it on a single person. I just don't see how that can fly.

That's why Bjork said in the hostage video that they are doing all they can do to remain a member of the SEC ... he must think getting kicked out and executed was a real possibility, or even a probability.

That, and by discrediting the testimony of certain student athletes. That's their whole case. That's what it hinges on.

TrapGame
06-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Let's all remember this gem from Freezus... “I have to set the tone..assistants follow...all follow the plan I created for recruiting..we don't deviate."

"Except for Barney. He's a rogue coach doing his own thing and I'm trying to do the Christian thing and show him the light. We'll pray for him."

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
06-06-2017, 04:53 PM
And let me ask something else...

They're challenging the Freeze lack of institutional control charge, by saying "We committed several major violations, but Freeze didn't know. It was Barney acting rogue."....

Doesn't all of that scream Lack of Institutional Control? If Freeze didn't know that all of their admitted violations were happening...that's lack of control. So whether Freeze knew or not, it shows a lack of control. Am I missing something? Either way, they're screwed Big League

Freeze has known Farrar since what 2006,2007? I don't think there is any chance in hell that Farrar just suddenly went rogue in his own.

Westdawg
06-06-2017, 04:59 PM

they try to blame all of this one person - but if that is the case, they would have stopped cheating when he was let go when Barney was named in the original NOA. They knew EXACTLY what he was doing - before, during, and after - and still hope to pin it all on him.
That is one thing that, while it upset so many of us during the Redmond deal, Bracky and the admin and Mullen sent our coach straight out the door to show the coach, the school, and the NCAA that we were serious about coming into compliance with the bylaws of the organization. and they still seemed us on that one violation - especially Redmond.
They are about to blow TSUN off the football landscape.

RocketDawg
06-06-2017, 05:08 PM
Freeze has known Farrar since what 2006,2007? I don't think there is any chance in hell that Farrar just suddenly went rogue in his own.

Also ... are we to believe that Freeze didn't think anything was strange when he landed Nkemdiche, Tunsil, and the other guy all at once ... something essentially unprecedented for any school, let alone a mid-tier (at best) school? Did he really think they got those players because of good recruiting? Surely he's not that naive.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-06-2017, 05:11 PM

Ah, the old McDonald's made me fat defense.

mparkerfd20
06-06-2017, 05:13 PM

If the cookies don't give us the shits, you must acquit!

WSOPdawg
06-06-2017, 05:27 PM

Yep, TCUN should definitely fear the DP, and see my signature because Bdork mentions a valuable member of the SEC and college athletics.

WSOPdawg
06-06-2017, 05:28 PM
they try to blame all of this one person - but if that is the case, they would have stopped cheating when he was let go when Barney was named in the original NOA. They knew EXACTLY what he was doing - before, during, and after - and still hope to pin it all on him.
That is one thing that, while it upset so many of us during the Redmond deal, Bracky and the admin and Mullen sent our coach straight out the door to show the coach, the school, and the NCAA that we were serious about coming into compliance with the bylaws of the organization. and they still seemed us on that one violation - especially Redmond.
They are about to blow TSUN off the football landscape.

The original NOA came in January 2016 (correct???) and Barney wasn't let go UNTIL December 2016. That just blows the entire Barney defense out of the water!

wmccgc
06-06-2017, 05:43 PM
What was Barney's motive to go rogue? Their response provides no explanation of why he suddenly began cheating and lying. Why'd he do it? If you can't answer that you're sunk.

Dolphus Raymond
06-06-2017, 05:47 PM
It is timeS such as these that I wish ED allowed Ole Miss fans to sign up and join this conversation. Ole Miss admits that during the course of the investigation, the violations continued. With that admitted truism alone, I would love to hear one of them explain how Ole Miss will escape LOIC.

JDog13
06-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Barney was rogue, yet 7 coaches and 14 boosters are listed.

DawgGlass
06-06-2017, 06:05 PM
It is timeS such as these that I wish ED allowed Ole Miss fans to sign up and join this conversation. Ole Miss admits that during the course of the investigation, the violations continued. With that admitted truism alone, I would love to hear one of them explain how Ole Miss will escape LOIC.

No! This is the one safe haven from their disillusioned typing. Just watch for Yancy/Shute/Tay on Twitter or something

Martianlander
06-06-2017, 07:44 PM

Mistakes were made by my hand.

Reason2succeed
06-07-2017, 06:29 AM
Yep, TCUN should definitely fear the DP, and see my signature because Bdork mentions a valuable member of the SEC and college athletics.

OM will not be providing any value to the SEC for a while. Either they get the death penalty or I suspect at least a four year bowl ban. Their teams will be decimated by attrition, transfers, and a lack of scholarships to sign SEC talent. On the field they will be a mess. No one with any collegiate aspirations will be willing to coach them after their beloved Hugh Freeze is fired. They will be terrible for the next ten years.