PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss "Cigar Boys"?

shannondawg
06-06-2017, 11:51 AM
It just appears to me that they are calling the shots up there and not the professionals paid to make the decisions. Ego gets in the way in situations like this.

I am curious as to who they are, I doubt anyone wants to name them publicly on this board, but I would sure appreciate a pm on their identity.

What a wonderful game last night. I was so proud of Lovelady for his blast, as he has been taking some heat from a friend of mine, and it was a pleasure to rib him about it.

codeDawg
06-06-2017, 12:08 PM
The inmates run the asylum at every school. It's not unique to them. What is unique is how dumb they are in thinking they could do whatever they wanted and try to hide behind technicalities and legalities to avoid punishment.

fader2103
06-06-2017, 12:12 PM
I will just say this here, If you invested millions of dollars into a company, wouldn't you like some say so? I'am not going to bat for the UM or MSU cigar boys, mainly because I will never have the money that they can just hand out. But if I did, I would want to have a seat at the table.

shannondawg
06-06-2017, 12:23 PM
I know why, just wanted to know who. I got one pm that pretty well puts one at the head of the table.

fader2103
06-06-2017, 12:27 PM
Hopefully it will be a guy who's initials are AM

shannondawg
06-06-2017, 12:43 PM
Nope. But i sometimes wonder if any of the ole missy faithful piss on his leg, like a dog does when he want to mark his favorites?

Was he complicit, or just naive to not know what he was getting when they picked out Freeze? I vote that he is not naive.

Dawgology
06-06-2017, 12:58 PM
The inmates run the asylum at every school. It's not unique to them. What is unique is how dumb they are in thinking they could do whatever they wanted and try to hide behind technicalities and legalities to avoid punishment.

I'm just thinking that their Cigar Boys are a product of the education sytem in Mississippi and it all makes sense.

codeDawg
06-06-2017, 01:11 PM
I know why, just wanted to know who. I got one pm that pretty well puts one at the head of the table.

Yes, the big taco runs the whole enchilada. It's no coincidence that Freeze went from Briarcrest to Ole Miss. They are a team and it is why Freeze is protected.

Mimi's Babies
06-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Yes, the big taco runs the whole enchilada. It's no coincidence that Freeze went from Briarcrest to Ole Miss. They are a team and it is why Freeze is protected.

There are several in the Memphis to Nashville, TN, I-40 Corridor....

I have 4 in this area....
Several in Tupelo

Several along I-55 before you get to Jackson

And then in Jackson..... It is really heavy.... with lots of boosters/rouges