PDA

View Full Version : Three comments about last night:

Liverpooldawg
06-06-2017, 08:33 AM
1: I went to bed after the Preds game was over. I'm getting old and I need my sleep on work nights. If you were coming to see me this morning you would agree. LOL and Let's Go Preds!
2: I knew we had had won as soon as I picked up my phone this morning because my son had sent me a text. When I got time I read the in-game thread. That was high entertainment! I chuckled at about every other post. Given how many times this team has done just what they did last night some of you gave up awefully early!
3: You can't say enough about the job the entire coaching staff and team has done this year. To get to a super with a pitching staff that is held together with duct tape and bailing wire is nothing short of amazing. Doing it after losing the first regional game is beyond amazing. All you need to know to know how good a job they have done is look at the fact that we were basically forced to start a backup first baseman on the hill in the biggest game of the year. If Can doesn't get Coach of the Year then something's wrong. If there is an award for pitching coach of the year and Henderson doesn't get it then the award needs to be abolished.