PDA

View Full Version : SEC Teams in Super Regionals

confucius say
06-06-2017, 01:50 AM
For all the talk about the league being down, 6 teams are in supers. Us, Lsu, Aggie, Fla, Ky, and Vandy. And auburn and ark played in game seven. Be interesting to see how many advance to cws

Todd4State
06-06-2017, 02:05 AM
SEC should have had 1-2 more get in. Big 10 should have had about 3 less.

Never have understood why the NCAA wants college baseball to be big up north. It would be like trying to force college hockey in the South.

Dallas_Dawg
06-06-2017, 10:29 AM

Never have understood why the NCAA wants college baseball to be big up north. It would be like trying to force college hockey in the South.

I think it freaking sucks that we are paired with LSU or any SEC team for that matter. Seems like this happens often, Florida comes to mind.
Sure wish we were paired with T Tech or TCU or something. Mix it up a bit

shoeless joe
06-06-2017, 10:32 AM

Thy just want someone besides the SEC to dominate.

Yim Yames
06-06-2017, 11:06 AM
To be fair, we weren't paired up with LSU. Southern was. They can't take into account whether every 2 seed is from the the same conference as the 1 seed in the matching bracket.

Coldsleeve Jr.
06-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Usually I would agree, but I like playing LSU in supers this year. It's really, REALLY hard to beat one team 5 out of 6 times in one year, which is what LSU will have to do to get to Omaha.