PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Diamond Dawgs!

3rdGen
06-06-2017, 01:16 AM
I don't know if any of these kids get on this board but I just want to congratulate these fine men on a hard fought battle and bringing home the victory and being champions of this regional. This team has scratched, clawed and knocked out the competition this year. It is really an inspiration to us as fans to know that you take so much pride in putting on that uniform and going to work every time you step on the field. Enjoy this time in your lives and thank the Lord that you were given the opportunity to be in a position to inspire our fan base and others who will be talking and thinking about how you were able to fight until the end and make this happen.. You have done a hell of a job and we are proud of you! Cann!!!!.... bruh.... can I get a meal plan and a attitude injection to carry me through the next 40 years!? What an amazing job on coaching these men up and putting the bad influences and sour grapes where they belong. You sir are a fine coach! I didn't know what to expect this year and my feet are tasting funky right now. Again, to all the Diamond Dawgs and staff congratulations on making it to a Super Regional! Get some rest and get hungry for some CORNDOGS!!!

Martianlander
06-06-2017, 07:47 AM
Congratulations for a job well done!

Tbonewannabe
06-06-2017, 08:33 AM
This team is one of the hardest fighting team I have seen in any sport. There has been multiple times that if they folded no one would blame them but they keep getting back up off the mat. Between injuries and everything else it is an amazing season. Just yesterday with a depleted pitching staff, Billingsley throws a complete game when we had to have something. Next game Gordon just doesn't have it and Jolly, Price, and Self pick it up. This team just has a next man up attitude that I love.