PDA

View Full Version : I just hope he doesn't lose the team.

gravedigger
09-14-2013, 09:29 PM
Because it was X's and O's. not Jimmy's and joes here.

We can salvage this season so I won't give up but my faith that we can run the read option but the people who make decisions on this team will have to do something different. Everyone with a brain knew we needed to start dak this year and we threw a game. Now our playcaller still cant use his own system correctly. I think he could reverse this but I'm not seeing any evidence he will.

Bamboo
09-14-2013, 09:46 PM
This team has no quit. The young guys will continue to improve through experience in spite of the coaching.

My son sits next to Denico in one of his classes. If he gets any feedback from him I'll etc you know. He's also friends with one of t he back up kickers, hopefully that guy can step up because bell has some problem that seems to be carrying over from last year.

Dawgface
09-14-2013, 09:53 PM
He may not lose the team, but it won't be enough. No way we can have a winning record. Dan has lost most of the fan base though.

Bamboo
09-14-2013, 09:59 PM
The fans will probably stop football support which is unfortunate but I hope they continue to encourage the players. I truly think we have more cohesivr talent right now than in any other year.
Now that KJS has his family issues behind him, I would love to have him come back. His fire at the pep rally was such a contrast to what we have now. His love for MSU is obvious, and he has the experience to recruit Texas better than anyone available.

MSUDeltadawg1971
09-14-2013, 10:41 PM
Speaking of FIRE, Dan Mullen looks like he has no fire at all. Chewing on his damn play card like a ****ing goat!

Statecoachingblows**
09-14-2013, 10:47 PM
How many ranked teams have we beat in the Mullen era? No need to say anymore

Todd4State
09-14-2013, 10:54 PM
The fans will probably stop football support which is unfortunate but I hope they continue to encourage the players. I truly think we have more cohesivr talent right now than in any other year.
Now that KJS has his family issues behind him, I would love to have him come back. His fire at the pep rally was such a contrast to what we have now. His love for MSU is obvious, and he has the experience to recruit Texas better than anyone available.

I think we're going to see a smaller than usual crowd against Troy. The fans just aren't excited anymore- and I don't think Dan is either.

I don't know about the team- I think they will continue to play hard at least in the short term. They still have something to play for at this point.

I don't mind Jackie hanging around, but as a head coach- probably not a good idea.