PDA

View Full Version : Garrett says on H2H

gravedigger
06-05-2017, 05:32 PM
That tomorrow morning is the moment.

Place your bets, place your bets

starkvegasdawg
06-05-2017, 05:36 PM
So at 11:59 another concerned booster will file an appeal?

yjnkdawg
06-05-2017, 05:43 PM
As leneint as that release date approval was, all they have to do to comply is release it during this week. Wouldn't surprise me either, Starkvegas. Another late night last ditch effort. I'm still thinking as late in the week as possible, but if it is released tomorrow in it's entirety, with no redactions , etc. I will be shocked.

Dawgology
06-05-2017, 06:06 PM
As leneint as that release date approval was, all they have to do to comply is release it during this week. Wouldn't surprise me either, Starkvegas. Another late night last ditch effort. I'm still thinking as late in the week as possible, but if it is released tomorrow in it's entirety, with no redactions , etc. I will be shocked.

Same here. I look for Friday at the midnight hour. And I bet you that there will still be some some unapproved redactions based on "suits" filed by boosters. They just can't stop digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Mimi's Babies
06-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Same here. I look for Friday at the midnight hour. And I bet you that there will still be some some unapproved redactions based on "suits" filed by boosters. They just can't stop digging that hole deeper and deeper.

Must be during business/work hours.... Friday, June 9, 2017, 4:30 pm... just like a year ago....