PDA

View Full Version : Why do I do it?

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Why do I watch and put myself through this when I know what the outcome is? We invest all our emotion for what? To hopefully go to the bvca compass bowl?

99jc
09-14-2013, 09:34 PM
because we have to believe in miracles. and I hate the day I started rooting for msu.

Maroon Diapers
09-14-2013, 10:15 PM
I just called my grandparents and parents and cussed them out for not raising me a bama fan. I would not need beta blockers for heart issues if it wasn't for those bitches. We have no hope for that bowl. Or any bowl for that matter. By the time we get to the egg bowl, those shits will know what we're running before we do.

Maroonthirteen
09-14-2013, 10:36 PM
Oh to be young and naive again....growing up, listening and watching each week, year....we just need another coach. We are going to turn it around soon. Year after year blah blah blah. I have seen it year after year. I have traveling around enough in my adult years to understand the limitations.

Tell me this, when will Iowa State win the Big12? Kentucky or Vanderbilt the SeC or even SECE? When will Minnesota win the big10? WashSt PAC10? Never, never, never, never.