PDA

View Full Version : Robert Woodard

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Just saw where Rodney Hood oversees his AAU team. Interesting.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-04-2017, 08:35 PM
MSU sucks at Legacy players in all sports....

Leeshouldveflanked
06-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Speaking of Basketball....with losing Garrison Brooks, why didn't we offer 6'10 Jesse Little a scholarship? We didn't give him a look and he's 6'10 and still growing....

Ifyouonlyknew
06-04-2017, 10:14 PM
We'll get Woodard.

dawg93
06-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Speaking of Basketball....with losing Garrison Brooks, why didn't we offer 6'10 Jesse Little a scholarship? We didn't give him a look and he's 6'10 and still growing....

Little is a major project player at this point. Needs two good years in a JUCO to put on weight and learn how to play inside. Has a decent jumper from 12-15 in but can't play with back to basket. Not even in the same league as Wesley Morgan, and he wasn't someone who could help us. Worth a walkon spot, yes. Waste a scholly that can go to someone in 2018, no way.

Bully13
06-04-2017, 11:41 PM
Please , no Wesley morgan comparisons. Bad memories / karma.

Dawg61
06-05-2017, 04:50 AM
We'll get Woodard.

So basically the OP is trolling, shocking

Ifyouonlyknew
06-05-2017, 08:11 AM

Bama & Avery Johnson are on him very hard I just think in the end we'll win out.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-05-2017, 08:53 AM

You have mental issues. Stop being obsessed with every post of mine. All you are doing is confirming that you are in fact the "troll" that you accuse me of being. Irony.

Dawg61
06-05-2017, 10:32 AM
You have mental issues. Stop being obsessed with every post of mine. All you are doing is confirming that you are in fact the "troll" that you accuse me of being. Irony.

What's the point of you saying Rodney Hood oversees his AAU team other than to unnecessarily troll MSU fans into thinking there's friction in his recruiting when it's not there. IYOK just said the only team we have to worry about is Alabama and guess what. Rodney Hood has absolutely nothing to do with Alabama so you're just throwing shit on this board for no damn reason. Again what is the point of you posting about Rodney Hood and Woodard if you aren't a Bear troll

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-05-2017, 12:57 PM
What's the point of you saying Rodney Hood oversees his AAU team other than to unnecessarily troll MSU fans into thinking there's friction in his recruiting when it's not there. IYOK just said the only team we have to worry about is Alabama and guess what. Rodney Hood has absolutely nothing to do with Alabama so you're just throwing shit on this board for no damn reason. Again what is the point of you posting about Rodney Hood and Woodard if you aren't a Bear troll

Hahahahaha!!!! If you only knew bro!! Let's just put it this way. I have attended 90% of the big three athletics games at Mississippi State for the past 5 years and haven't paid for one game. My seat is either courtside or field level. You figure it out. I think it is HILARIOUS that you think that I am an OM fan. As I have had confirmed here before by the mods, I am not a OM troll. I didn't say there would be anything hindering his recruitment. I just found it interesting that Hood was overseeing his team. Simple as that. I know someone like you, that has his stinger out all the time wouldnt understand that but it is what it is.

MarketingBully
06-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Bama & Avery Johnson are on him very hard I just think in the end we'll win out.

Yeah too many factors point our way. I think his recruitment goes like Nick W's did where there are a bunch of suitors but in the end he picks State and signs in November.

Ifyouonlyknew
06-05-2017, 01:33 PM
Yeah too many factors point our way. I think his recruitment goes like Nick W's did where there are a bunch of suitors but in the end he picks State and signs in November.

We'll see if he signs early or not. Right now he's saying he's going to wait & sign in the spring.

Dawg61
06-05-2017, 02:04 PM
I just found it interesting that Hood was overseeing his team. Simple as that.

It's stupid and reckless to start some shit about Woodard for no damn reason. If you are an MSU fan you must be the drama teacher cause you sure like starting it. Who gives a **** if Rodney Hood cooks him pancakes every morning. Putting it on this board the week after Kegler leaves and Wright almost leaves is done for trolling purposes only and so you can get a semi reading the responses.

fader2103
06-05-2017, 02:25 PM
Hahahahaha!!!! If you only knew bro!! Let's just put it this way. I have attended 90% of the big three athletics games at Mississippi State for the past 5 years and haven't paid for one game. My seat is either courtside or field level. You figure it out. I think it is HILARIOUS that you think that I am an OM fan. As I have had confirmed here before by the mods, I am not a OM troll. I didn't say there would be anything hindering his recruitment. I just found it interesting that Hood was overseeing his team. Simple as that. I know someone like you, that has his stinger out all the time wouldnt understand that but it is what it is.

so you are Richard Cross?????

Dawg61
06-05-2017, 03:48 PM
If you only knew bro

I have been informed you are indeed a Bulldog. I won't call you a rebel troll anymore. From here on it'll just be troll.

http://cdn3.bmag.com.au/bmagthumbs/750x500/2/99/c/src/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Horse-Smiling.jpg

Dawg-gone-dawgs
06-06-2017, 08:59 AM
I have been informed you are indeed a Bulldog. I won't call you a rebel troll anymore. From here on it'll just be troll.

http://cdn3.bmag.com.au/bmagthumbs/750x500/2/99/c/src/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Horse-Smiling.jpg

Fair enough..

basedog
06-06-2017, 09:27 AM
One thing about ED, just about everyone has their "Huckleberry".