PDA

View Full Version : Rosie Just Destroyed Rebel Kelly Otts on The Twitters

Indndawg
06-04-2017, 04:09 PM
https://twitter.com/ScoutSteveR

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2017, 04:25 PM
That was the hardest mic drop I've ever seen.

Reason2succeed
06-04-2017, 04:55 PM
That was epic! Meanwhile what in the heck is wrong with people?!? Why would you allude to killing RS? It's not his fault their program is facing crippling sanctions.

And was dude insinuating that OM alums hire hit men to have people killed?!? Who teaches ethics at that looney bin up there?

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2017, 05:06 PM
That was epic! Meanwhile what in the heck is wrong with people?!? Why would you allude to killing RS? It's not his fault their program is facing crippling sanctions.

And was dude insinuating that OM alums hire hit men to have people killed?!? Who teaches ethics at that looney bin up there?

In their warped minds it is. They have no issue cheating because winning is all that matters to them. They think Rose digging is what made it as bad as what's coming. Asinine I know, but we are talking about bears.

Mimi's Babies
06-04-2017, 05:52 PM
I may be mistaken... but 100% of what some people know happened AFTER the NCAA was already there... just saying....

So WHY blame others..... when you are pointing a finger there are 4 others pointing back at you.... move on except the consequences of your actions....

Dolphus Raymond
06-04-2017, 06:39 PM
That Kelly Otts guy is not going to emerge from his hole for years.

DownwardDawg
06-04-2017, 06:39 PM
I just don't understand the thinking behind their fans blaming Steve and MSU.

BB30
06-04-2017, 06:53 PM
I have a new found respect for Steve and what he has done through this whole thing. We as state fans need to have his back as it will only continue to get uglier.

Quaoarsking
06-04-2017, 06:54 PM
What Mississippi State fan has ever asked Steve to stop? Are Ole Miss fans under the impression that our fans have done that?

BB30
06-04-2017, 07:01 PM
No they are the most delusional fan base on the face of this planet. It really is sad that some of them literally live vicariously through ole miss sports. They have nothing else in their lives to enjoy or be happy about and when their sole reason to live is being threatened they will do and say crazy ignorant things. It is really really sad if you think about t.

gravedigger
06-04-2017, 07:42 PM
I just don't understand the thinking behind their fans blaming Steve and MSU.

It's the human condition. To place blame ANYWHERE else but yourself.

They know that book is almost out.

They know know the reckoning is here. They are sitting on the green mile and the appeal process is exhausted.

This was all a fun games as long as nobody had proof all these years of narratives were a myth.

Steve kept their story in everyone's face.

And the most direct beneficiaries?

Well that would be us.

So maybe their anger is appropriate.

Mutt the Hoople
06-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Those shitbirds don't realize that, like their named forebears, we Americans can kill their asses if they try to come at us with weapons or attack our families or livelihood.

Mimi's Babies
06-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Dear OM Delusional Fan Base,

If your boosters, coaches, hookers, and Jock-want-to-be(s) had left the high school recruits alone and recruited them LEGALLY then this mess would NOT be happening...
Your boosters and coaches allowed this mess, which will result in, the penalties landing in your tents at the grove.

To those boosters and coaches -- you deserve everything you get.

If it was not for those coaches offering illegal benefits this mess would not be happening...
If it was not for all the illegal benefits offered to entice a child/recruit paid for by boosters then this mess would not be happening....
For the person/people behind the prostitutes and parties..... GOD will deal with ALL of you.
We are all someones child and many of us are mothers and fathers who want the very best for our children...
The Very Best is not corruption of a minor child....

To the spouses & families of the coaches & boosters involved in this scandal - do what you have to do.
Remember your children they cannot control the actions of adults involved in this mess.

For those OM Fans and Boosters -- You have been lied too for at least 4 years...
Your anger should be directed toward those names mentioned NCAA NOA 2016 and 2017.

Remember to place the blame where it belongs......
at the feet of certain coaches, staff, boosters and employees...
The Mississippi Corruption lives on......

For the high schools coaches, administration, AD's, you do not deserve to ever coach, teach nor be an administrator anywhere ever again.

To the Recruits, I am sorry that some of you have had to live through this mess.....
For those who took the money and signed with tsun.....
Maybe you will listen when someone tells you to watch what is going on around you...
Hard life lessons are being learned at this time.....
You are now, young men except responsibility for your actions and move forward....
Allow GOD to redefine each of you. HE has a plan for you..

To all that know right from wrong: I thank each of you who have taken a stand against corruption of our children.

To ALL Concerned: Please remember that these recruits/players/young men are someones child when you start slandering them...
You need to clean at your own door first.

Sunday evening Points to Ponder

Indndawg
06-05-2017, 06:24 AM
Dear OM Delusional Fan Base,

If your boosters, coaches, hookers, and Jock-want-to-be(s) had left the high school recruits alone and recruited them LEGALLY then this mess would NOT be happening...
Your boosters and coaches allowed this mess, which will result in, the penalties landing in your tents at the grove.

To those boosters and coaches -- you deserve everything you get.

If it was not for those coaches offering illegal benefits this mess would not be happening...
If it was not for all the illegal benefits offered to entice a child/recruit paid for by boosters then this mess would not be happening....
For the person/people behind the prostitutes and parties..... GOD will deal with ALL of you.
We are all someones child and many of us are mothers and fathers who want the very best for our children...
The Very Best is not corruption of a minor child....

To the spouses & families of the coaches & boosters involved in this scandal - do what you have to do.
Remember your children they cannot control the actions of adults involved in this mess.

For those OM Fans and Boosters -- You have been lied too for at least 4 years...
Your anger should be directed toward those names mentioned NCAA NOA 2016 and 2017.

Remember to place the blame where it belongs......
at the feet of certain coaches, staff, boosters and employees...
The Mississippi Corruption lives on......

For the high schools coaches, administration, AD's, you do not deserve to ever coach, teach nor be an administrator anywhere ever again.

To the Recruits, I am sorry that some of you have had to live through this mess.....
For those who took the money and signed with tsun.....
Maybe you will listen when someone tells you to watch what is going on around you...
Hard life lessons are being learned at this time.....
You are now, young men except responsibility for your actions and move forward....
Allow GOD to redefine each of you. HE has a plan for you..

To all that know right from wrong: I thank each of you who have taken a stand against corruption of our children.

To ALL Concerned: Please remember that these recruits/players/young men are someones child when you start slandering them...
You need to clean at your own door first.

Sunday evening Points to Ponder

Bringing the heat