PDA

View Full Version : Bears turning on Baghdad Chuck????

lamont
06-03-2017, 12:19 PM
From Bafoom

"I have no idea why I have even continued to pay Chunk Roundbelly $10 month for the last 10 years. If you don't toe the party line his harem comes at you with "you're a bulldog" relentlessly. The final straw was chunk using my personal info to gain info on my business and hold that over my head to toe the party line. He denies it, but it's all in my inbox. 25 year divorce today. No telling what I could have done with that $3,000. Hey, I'm the idiot for that mistake. Mark my word, the first casualty of the NCAA mess will be Chunk for misleading his subscribers. I wish Ben and Chase would get together and make a site worth paying for. Let Neal and Chuck die out."

Tote the water for the party line or feel the burn huh Chuck???

confucius say
06-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Pretty sure he just described blackmail

Jack Lambert
06-03-2017, 12:45 PM
A holes!

JDog13
06-03-2017, 12:48 PM
You just knew Chuck was gonna get that big schnoz in too deep one day. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Mimi's Babies
06-03-2017, 01:06 PM
You just knew Chuck was gonna get that big schnoz in too deep one day. Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Could these boosters be listed in the NOA.....

Saltydog
06-03-2017, 01:09 PM
society.........Toe the line or face the consequences...........Wonder if someone gets knocked off as a result of all of this and NO I don't put it past that bunch.........They are the true definition of fanatical...........

Mimi's Babies
06-03-2017, 01:14 PM
society.........Toe the line or face the consequences...........Wonder if someone gets knocked off as a result of all of this and NO I don't put it past that bunch.........They are the true definition of fanatical...........

There are several people who need to be locked and loaded.... You may be surprised who is in bed with whom before the dust settles...

BeastMan
06-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Using someone's personal info to go after their business? No way Cuck Roundsville would do that**

Reason2succeed
06-03-2017, 01:35 PM
It sounds like this guy is hearing the real news and now realizing that it doesn't in any way jive with the sunshine "Chunk" has been spouting. When he tried to call out CR then Roundsville retaliated with the threats.

Token Bammer
06-03-2017, 02:58 PM
Using someone's personal info to go after their business? No way Cuck Roundsville would do that**

A barner on the rivals site gave out personal info on a BAMMER a few years ago during the sCam Newtons fiasco. He made a post about barn/sCam they appreciated none too much and the barners went after him personally and professionally. I don't believe there to have been any consequences for the barn writer. Disgusting imo.

TUSK
06-03-2017, 10:14 PM
A barner on the rivals site gave out personal info on a BAMMER a few years ago during the sCam Newtons fiasco. He made a post about barn/sCam they appreciated none too much and the barners went after him personally and professionally. I don't believe there to have been any consequences for the barn writer. Disgusting imo.

These cats don't know what "nasty" is...

BeastMan
06-03-2017, 10:36 PM

The spirit is notorious for doing that to state folks. They're certifiable batshit crazy from Cuck Roundsville on down. They boycotted a church. They had a 20 page thread from a banker who was headed to fed prison for ripping off customers where he shared his address for "rebel mail updates". Every fan base has crazy but the Ole Miss Spirit is a weird brand

Todd4State
06-03-2017, 11:15 PM
The spirit is notorious for doing that to state folks. They're certifiable batshit crazy from Cuck Roundsville on down. They boycotted a church. They had a 20 page thread from a banker who was headed to fed prison for ripping off customers where he shared his address for "rebel mail updates". Every fan base has crazy but the Ole Miss Spirit is a weird brand

I bet God was happy with that.

Todd4State
06-03-2017, 11:17 PM
Could these boosters be listed in the NOA.....

That's an interesting thought and I never thought about that. No question Yancy was at the recruiting-palooza thing in 2013. I could totally see him and Chuck and others being more than willing to help out during recruiting.

"Hey, we'll give you this bag of cash if you don't mention MSU in your school's that you are interested in quote".

starkvegasdawg
06-03-2017, 11:53 PM
That's an interesting thought and I never thought about that. No question Yancy was at the recruiting-palooza thing in 2013. I could totally see him and Chuck and others being more than willing to help out during recruiting.

"Hey, we'll give you this bag of cash if you don't mention MSU in your school's that you are interested in quote".
That's not how yancy helps out at recruiting.

Mobile Bay
06-04-2017, 07:46 AM

The shitbirds in their delusion think they are basically Alabama. Somebody in the REC had Logan Young killed. So it is entirely in the realm of possibility.

maroonwhitedawg3ddd
06-04-2017, 08:37 AM
That's not how yancy helps out at recruiting.

The real question is whether or not ole fancy yancy wears knee pads or not HUH?? LOL these two guys are hilarious..

Drugs Delaney
06-04-2017, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=Random Poster;755205]From Bafoom

"I have no idea why I have even continued to pay Chunk Roundbelly $10 month for the last 10 years. If you don't toe the party line his harem comes at you with "you're a bulldog" relentlessly. The final straw was chunk using my personal info to gain info on my business and hold that over my head to toe the party line. He denies it, but it's all in my inbox. 25 year divorce today. No telling what I could have done with that $3,000. Hey, I'm the idiot for that mistake. Mark my word, the first casualty of the NCAA mess will be Chunk for misleading his subscribers. I wish Ben and Chase would get together and make a site worth paying for. Let Neal and Chuck die out."

Tote the water for the party line or feel the burn huh Chuck???[/QUOTE

That's his post on Baffom, but on his last post on the spirit he was smoking Chuck's pole.

Token Bammer
06-04-2017, 03:18 PM
These cats don't know what "nasty" is...

If these Dawgs want to see the cult that is awbren in full force they need to check out the following link. This slice of crazy was started as a result of the post I made above.

http://www.nevertoyieldfoundation.com

Insane.

Token Bammer
06-04-2017, 03:20 PM

And this is why I cannot stand UNM. The remind me too much of awbum.

Todd4State
06-04-2017, 03:25 PM
And this is why I cannot stand UNM. The remind me too much of awbum.

Here's what's kind of odd about MSU/Ole Miss/Alabama/Auburn to me. On the surface you would expect Auburn and Ole Miss to be similar because of their names and MSU/Alabama to be similar. However, Auburn is the Ag school in Alabama but they cheat and are dirty just like Ole Miss.

Mimi's Babies
06-04-2017, 03:28 PM

EXACTLY -- You will receive MORE cash when you sign with them and when you need more -- just tweet that "you are looking for the bag man".... haha

Political Hack
06-04-2017, 05:53 PM
I know if at least five people on this site who's employers have been contacted by Ole Miss fans in an attempt to have them fired. And then they have the nerve to wonder why we hate them so much.

Todd4State
06-04-2017, 05:56 PM
I know if at least five people on this site who's employers have been contacted by Ole Miss fans in an attempt to have them fired. And then they have the nerve to wonder why we hate them so much.

Or have the nerve to put out an article how toxic the rivalry has become when their cheating first came to light.