PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on Mr Doe?

Coach007
06-02-2017, 10:34 AM
Just curious on how things are going in the case?

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 10:46 AM
I am still looking we may have something by 5:00 this afternoon....

If anyone lives in the Oxford area OR you are an attorney please Private message me.... We have information but just need to verify this. The attorney must be willing to verify they are an attorney...

Lumpy Chucklelips
06-02-2017, 10:51 AM
The motion was denied. He did not want to take it further, so he withdrew the motion. He has now petitioned the ethics committee as part of Rosebowl's complaint. The committee is meeting as I type this. Should have some information today at some point.

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 10:54 AM
The motion was denied. He did not want to take it further, so he withdrew the motion. He has now petitioned the ethics committee as part of Rosebowl's complaint. The committee is meeting as I type this. Should have some information today at some point.

Funny thing is..... OM Booster's attorney withdrew it last Friday, before the close of business... And we were waiting on him to File in Oxfart some type of crap....

missouridawg
06-02-2017, 11:07 AM
So John Doe withdrew his claim?

lamont
06-02-2017, 11:08 AM
So John Doe withdrew his claim?

No- it was denied by a judge. There was no withdrawal

graddawg
06-02-2017, 11:24 AM
No- it was denied by a judge. There was no withdrawal

Where are you getting that the TRO was denied? According to the docket, the only filings are the original complaint, recusal by Judge Wise (case reassigned to Owens), and a voluntary dismissal. Any denial would have been filed on the docket.

lamont
06-02-2017, 11:29 AM
I may have been given wrong info then. I was told it was denied

lamont
06-02-2017, 01:28 PM
Where are you getting that the TRO was denied? According to the docket, the only filings are the original complaint, recusal by Judge Wise (case reassigned to Owens), and a voluntary dismissal. Any denial would have been filed on the docket.

"The suit was filed May 23 in the Hinds County Chancery Court and heard by Judge Denise Owen."

It was heard- then voluntarily dismissed- it had become very apparent to the plantiff that they were going to lose

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 01:37 PM
"The suit was filed May 23 in the Hinds County Chancery Court and heard by Judge Denise Owen."

It was heard- then voluntarily dismissed- it had become very apparent to the plantiff that they were going to lose

HAIL Judge Denise Owen..... I thank you.....