PDA

View Full Version : Playing "not to lose" vs playing "to win"

CadaverDawg
09-14-2013, 09:21 PM
Learn the difference Dan and Geoff....and use it in your next job bc I'm done with your sorry asses. You let the team down by being to scared to go after the win.

ckDOG
09-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Learn the difference Dan and Geoff....and use it in your next job bc I'm done with your sorry asses. You let the team down by being to scared to go after the win.

That's what pisses me off the most. Have the ball and the lead with a few minutes left...a good well coached team goes for the kill and takes the game into their own hands. What do we do? Pucker our ass holes and play like nancies. We are...clap clap clap...em ess you.

Kiss my ass Mullen.

Bothrops
09-14-2013, 09:26 PM
Mullen is a horrible game day coach

CadaverDawg
09-14-2013, 09:26 PM
That's what pisses me off the most. Have the ball and the lead with a few minutes left...a good well coached team goes for the kill and takes the game into their own hands. What do we do? Pucker our ass holes and play like nancies. We are...clap clap clap...em ess you.

Kiss my ass Mullen.

Yep.

I would have rather us gone for it again and at least lost while trying to win. Wy punt the ****er if you know we're just going to play prevent defense and let an armless QB walk it down the field? Makes no sense. Our players (other than Devon Bell) deserved better, and our fan base sure as hell deserves better. Unacceptable.

deltadawg99
09-14-2013, 09:27 PM
3 quarters of really good play calling with 1 quarter of absolute croom level garbage.

Hypnodawg
09-14-2013, 09:28 PM
****ing prevent, ****ing not going for it. ****ing pissed. Wheres my beer?

hailmari
09-14-2013, 09:30 PM
I am just fed up with Mullen's weak ass, conservative bull crap. The only time he shows any nuts is on fourth downs, and that usually turns out to be a bad call.

engie
09-14-2013, 09:33 PM
Yep, that was shit. No excuse. All around shit...

starkvegasdawg
09-14-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm done. These players deserve so much better than this. They need to all line up and punt Dan in the nuts for losing this game. Relentless effort? Only from the guys in the uniforms. Not from the visor.

CadaverDawg
09-14-2013, 09:34 PM
I'm done with his ass. You can't lose a game like that

DanDority
09-14-2013, 09:35 PM
No Shit! I'm done with 'em this game had we won I'd have been on board, full boar. However, now they can go to hell all my money time and effort will go straight to basketball and baseball. I have family members mad at me and saying you can't be like that. The team needs your support. Well, the football team will gain my support when the narcissistic ass of a coach is gone. I know in the past I prayed we would not lose him, now I'm thinking we would have been better off had he hit the road after 2010.

archdog
09-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Yeah the playcalling 9 minutes in the 4th was as 1 dimensional as Tyler's offense. Got to play to win

HereComesTheSpiral
09-14-2013, 10:01 PM
Yeah the playcalling 9 minutes in the 4th was as 1 dimensional as Tyler's offense. Got to play to win

So maybe it was Dan more than Tyler

Bucky Dog
09-14-2013, 10:08 PM
Conservative play calling and the prevent a win defense!!

Maroon Diapers
09-14-2013, 10:09 PM
Go for it once on your own ****ing 20 and get it but won't go for the jugular on the 40???? I agree. If you're gonna play that ***** defense and play for OT (wishful thinking) then run Dak up the middle again and try to pick it up and end it.

dawgoneyall
09-14-2013, 10:29 PM
Was at the game. We quite trying to win after we scored to begin the 3 rd quarter.

maroonmania
09-14-2013, 11:56 PM

The play calling in the 4th was unbelievably ridiculous. 1st and 15 in Auburn territory after the interception and we run 2 Dak draws up the middle for 2 flippin yards to end up with 3rd and 13. Don't even get a FG try out of the possession. Dan hasn't got the guts it takes to play against the big boys of this conference and win.

CadaverDawg
09-15-2013, 12:01 AM
The play calling in the 4th was unbelievably ridiculous. 1st and 15 in Auburn territory after the interception and we run 2 Dak draws up the middle for 2 flippin yards to end up with 3rd and 13. Don't even get a FG try out of the possession. Dan hasn't got the guts it takes to play against the big boys of this conference and win.

You are exactly right. He is a sissy and doesn't know how to go for the kill shot. All of that "relentless effort" shit was just words, and once we got beat like a drum by Bama last year, we lost relentless effort and haven't gotten it back...especially from our head coach. He looks like he is in ****ing la la land these days. Chewing on his damn play card and making dumb faces all game. I get so pissed off just thinking about that weak ass play calling, it makes me want to punch Mullen in his damn ovaries