PDA

View Full Version : Forde Speaks Again

ShotgunDawg
06-02-2017, 01:28 AM
Forde piggy backing off the story out of Indiana

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/attorney-ole-miss-made-barney-farrar-scapegoat-ncaa-investigation-044654428.html

BrunswickDawg
06-02-2017, 06:07 AM
"It's all Barney and Nutt" is gonna plow OM in the ass.

Reason2succeed
06-02-2017, 07:10 AM
Force reads ED. He called it "the hostage video". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RocketDawg
06-02-2017, 07:26 AM

That's exactly what I was thinking. :) There's no way he would have come up with that on his own.

I'll have to reread ... but wasn't it Barney's lawyer who used that term?

Uncivilengineer
06-02-2017, 07:40 AM
"Loyd said Farrar was accused by NCAA enforcement of four Level One violations, the most serious level, in the Notice of Allegations that was delivered to Ole Miss in February."

Those lying Son of a Bitches said none of the new violations had to do with the draft night. Bullshit, how did Farrar get four level 1's?

FISHDAWG
06-02-2017, 07:43 AM
not a smart move by administration to sacrifice their Morgue's General Manager ... paying his legal fees would have restricted his testimony somewhat ... can't believe those idiots have a law school up there

RocketDawg
06-02-2017, 07:46 AM
"Loyd said Farrar was accused by NCAA enforcement of four Level One violations, the most serious level, in the Notice of Allegations that was delivered to Ole Miss in February."

Those lying Son of a Bitches said none of the new violations had to do with the draft night. Bullshit, how did Farrar get four level 1's?

Wonder how Forde found out what was in the February NOA? You'd think he would have reported its contents as soon as he found out like he did for the first one.

ShotgunDawg
06-02-2017, 07:52 AM

Clay Travis was the first to use the term.

ShotgunDawg
06-02-2017, 07:54 AM
not a smart move by administration to sacrifice their Morgue's General Manager ... paying his legal fees would have restricted his testimony somewhat ... can't believe those idiots have a law school up there

Yeah, but you can't blame him for everything while paying his legal fees. That wouldn't make sense.

THE Bruce Dickinson
06-02-2017, 07:56 AM
They are so 17ed.

So Barney's council has seen the NOA, and discussed it with NCAA officials. After doing so he felt so compelled to use the words "death penalty level sanctions".

There is a nuke in orbit right now, and it Is falling towards The Grove. I am not sure when it is going to hot, but when it does it will be glorious.

Boodawg
06-02-2017, 07:59 AM
Here is another good article by Brian Stultz. Not sure if it's been posted here yet. I know nothing about that site so if it's not one we want to give clicks to, delete this.

https://campusinsiders.com/news/hugh-freeze-cheating-mistake-comments-05-31-2016/

CadaverDawg
06-02-2017, 08:00 AM
So "Freeze did nothing wrong" is still everyone's narrative? I thought the head man was responsible for Every allegation under his watch?

ShotgunDawg
06-02-2017, 08:04 AM
So "Freeze did nothing wrong" is still everyone's narrative? I thought the head man was responsible for Every allegation under his watch?

Feels like Barney's lawyer is trying to play the "nice, reasonable guy" and just wants to clear his client without implicating others.

That was my take.

ShotgunDawg
06-02-2017, 08:06 AM
My favorite quote: "They set him up"

This is a situation where the NCAA is going to get tired of hearing both sides argue about it and just put everyone in time out.

Dawgfan77
06-02-2017, 08:08 AM
Interesting was the comment about freeze not being involved or however he wrote it. My understanding is that the new rules basically say that he is the HC and he would be punished since this happened on his watch

Really Clark?
06-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Interesting was the comment about freeze not being involved or however he wrote it. My understanding is that the new rules basically say that he is the HC and he would be punished since this happened on his watch

The article also stated "Twenty-one are tied to football, including an allegation that head coach Hugh Freeze violated his responsibility to create and enforce an atmosphere of compliance within his program."

Really Clark?
06-02-2017, 08:27 AM
Here is another good article by Brian Stultz. Not sure if it's been posted here yet. I know nothing about that site so if it's not one we want to give clicks to, delete this.

https://campusinsiders.com/news/hugh-freeze-cheating-mistake-comments-05-31-2016/

And that article was from last year. Still fits perfectly.

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 08:42 AM

Farrar along with another COACH continued to recruit illegally until Farrar was terminated. After that termination one would have thought that the recruiting violations would have stopped yet they continued. Know of one coach and an OM booster who meet with a recruit and his HS coach....

Evidently Farrar and his attorney do not know that there were still recruiting violations as late as May 2017.....

Wonder what Farrar knows about the bank, atm, hookers, Illegal entry into High Schools by boosters??? Wonder if anyone has notified the IRS? haha

You can look at freezus and tell that he is in deep poop. But Ole barn should not take the fall for all of this mess......

Farrar's attorney is attempting to play nice before he sends the OM staff and boosters flying.....

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Wonder how Forde found out what was in the February NOA? You'd think he would have reported its contents as soon as he found out like he did for the first one.

I do not believe he knows anything unless an attorney has leaked this mess. I know of someone who tried to contact Forde and no response... He may wish he had answered the person.

lamont
06-02-2017, 08:59 AM
Barney was kept on staff long after the Tunsil stuff came to light- they cant say they didnt know. Wont fly with anybody that has functional brain

Riotous Thinking
06-02-2017, 08:59 AM
Any chance Finebaum will hit Freezus with some hard hitting questions today since this article came out or will he still be playing footsie with him under the table during the interview.

Boodawg
06-02-2017, 09:03 AM
Any chance Finebaum will hit Freezus with some hard hitting questions today since this article came out or will he still be playing footsie with him under the table during the interview.

I would say most definitely, the latter.

ShotgunDawg
06-02-2017, 09:18 AM

http://www.sportsonearth.com/assets/images/9/2/4/67420924/cuts/bolton_pitch_3850_xdarjrnl_9k4hk51s.gif

Spiderman
06-02-2017, 09:29 AM
“It was apparent to me that the narrative coming out of Oxford was that Barney was being portrayed as the lone, rogue actor and everyone else was above reproach,” Loyd said, naming head coach Hugh Freeze as one of those considered “above reproach.”

Just as I said they were gonna do a long time ago..

I'm like most, don't see how that flies, but who knows?

I mean I guess an embarrassing blowout to TCU, a watered down Sugar bowl win (both accomplished with hired help), a 2 wins over Bama make him God. Can they not see the only reason that came about was that 2 QB's fell perfectly into his lap and he cheated to get the other pieces?

If Bo, and Kelly had not fell in his lap, Freeze would have never had a winning season. And, he has possibly ruined their team for years. He's already cost then a chance at a bowl.

I just don't see the worship of him.

BeastMan
06-02-2017, 09:46 AM

Same agent. Finebaum won't roast him until he's unemployed

Mobile Bay
06-02-2017, 09:46 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking. :) There's no way he would have come up with that on his own.

I'll have to reread ... but wasn't it Barney's lawyer who used that term?

It is also being used on other forums.

BeardoMSU
06-02-2017, 09:50 AM

Uh...no. Finebaum is president of the Freeze fan club.

Boodawg
06-02-2017, 09:57 AM
Folks on radio were talking about taking bets on when OM will release anything and said that they thought it would be released in the middle of one of our games this weekend. Sounds about right to me.

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Finebaum is in freezus back pocket... Finebaum has made many references to freezus and being a guest in his home and tailgating at the groveus....

I don't see Finebaum downing freezus even after the NOA is delivered....

Anytime AFTER the Finebaum interview with Freezus is game on for the delivery of the NOAs...

Boodawg
06-02-2017, 10:26 AM
So, what time is that interview scheduled for?

DownwardDawg
06-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Finebaum is in freezus back pocket... Finebaum has made many references to freezus and being a guest in his home and tailgating at the groveus....

I don't see Finebaum downing freezus even after the NOA is delivered....

Anytime AFTER the Finebaum interview with Freezus is game on for the delivery of the NOAs...

^^^This^^^. Finebaum has admitted his admiration for freeze on many occasions. He loves him and will be devastated when he learns the truth about his lying buddy.

LockeDawg
06-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Forde piggy backing off the story out of Indiana

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/attorney-ole-miss-made-barney-farrar-scapegoat-ncaa-investigation-044654428.html

OleMiss continues to screw up this thing every which way but loose.

If you're canning ole Barney, then gather the rouge boosters together in the Grove, pass the hat and make damn sure that Barn gets paid enough to STFU and take it up the ass for the organization. Barney knows these Boosters, he's been working with them for years they'd be willing to take care of him financially for the rest of his life. Take that Boosters cash, then get the "Opportunity Fund" kick in a in another million or two to ensure Barney's lips are seal till he goes to the grave.

FISHDAWG
06-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Yeah, but you can't blame him for everything while paying his legal fees. That wouldn't make sense.

wasn't really blaming him - that was geared towards OM admin ..... I agree that it is a catch-22 for them both

Also, doesn't seem to make much sense promoting Barney's boss either

TUSK
06-02-2017, 11:10 AM
I'm not saying that Finebaum isn't currently a Hugh Freeze "fan", but if yall don't think Paul Finebaum will turn on him (Freeze), you haven't been watching Finebaum very long...

Granted, the Sexton angle is worth consideration, however, if Freeze gets fired or gets a "Santa Clause", Finebaum will be on him like a duck on a junebug.

Bubb Rubb
06-02-2017, 11:16 AM
I'm not saying that Finebaum isn't currently a Hugh Freeze "fan", but if yall don't think Paul Finebaum will turn on him (Freeze), you haven't been watching Finebaum very long...

Granted, the Sexton angle is worth consideration, however, if Freeze gets fired or gets a "Santa Clause", Finebaum will be on him like a duck on a junebug.

He will have to be. Otherwise he is going to get roasted mercilessly.

The "he had me fooled" narrative will be in full force.

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 11:23 AM
So, what time is that interview scheduled for?

SEC Network 2-6 is the Finebaum show.... I heard Paul say last week that Freeze and Om was the last one to be interviewed....

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 11:25 AM
OleMiss continues to screw up this thing every which way but loose.

If you're canning ole Barney, then gather the rouge boosters together in the Grove, pass the hat and make damn sure that Barn gets paid enough to STFU and take it up the ass for the organization. Barney knows these Boosters, he's been working with them for years they'd be willing to take care of him financially for the rest of his life. Take that Boosters cash, then get the "Opportunity Fund" kick in a in another million or two to ensure Barney's lips are seal till he goes to the grave.

There maybe enough money already in the bank for that.... haha

Does Barney know where the bank is located?

Riotous Thinking
06-02-2017, 11:39 AM
There maybe enough money already in the bank for that.... haha

Does Barney know where the bank is located?

Oh, he knows where the bank is located. They just changed the PIN number on his ass.

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 11:42 AM
Oh, he knows where the bank is located. They just changed the PIN number on his ass.

Does Barney know what happened to the ATM in the OM Ath. complex???

I would like to know that.... haha

Dawgowar
06-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Or perhaps Barney and his lawyer ARE playing their part to pull attention off Freeze.

LockeDawg
06-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Does Barney know what happened to the ATM in the OM Ath. complex???

I would like to know that.... haha

ATM? Why wouldn't they just use Venmo?

msstate7
06-02-2017, 11:52 AM
Folks on radio were talking about taking bets on when OM will release anything and said that they thought it would be released in the middle of one of our games this weekend. Sounds about right to me.

If us and usm play in championship game, I could certainly see it

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 11:54 AM
Or perhaps Barney and his lawyer ARE playing their part to pull attention off Freeze.

Don't think so this time... I would guess Barney knows where the Boosters are located along with all the cash donations documentation... Wouldn't the IRS love that list.....

LockeDawg
06-02-2017, 11:55 AM

OM petitioned the NCAA for a waiver so that Barney could work for Freeze. Barney, just like the other half dozen staffers listed in the NOA's worked under Freeze's direction. I fail to see how Freeze skates from the multiple infractions his staffers orchestrated for years on end.:confused:

RC3
06-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Bo bounds is going have Lloyd on Monday morning. Why not today? I suspect something big is about to break

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 11:57 AM

Maybe someone needs to subpoena the IT/computer records of the ath. department... and the psnl computers of the employees.
That would be interesting information....

Dawgowar
06-02-2017, 12:04 PM
OM petitioned the NCAA for a waiver so that Barney could work for Freeze. Barney, just like the other half dozen staffers listed in the NOA's worked under Freeze's direction. I fail to see how Freeze skates from the multiple infractions his staffers orchestrated for years on end.:confused:

Not saying he will skate. But this could be part of their strategy to marginalize Freeze's involvement. I don't think it works either.

LockeDawg
06-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Maybe someone needs to subpoena the IT/computer records of the ath. department... and the psnl computers of the employees.

+4 yrs on campus investigating every staffer involved in multiple sports, multiple coaches, multiple ADs, multiple student athletes.....Is the NCAA so inept that they didn't think they should investigate the computer records of the very people orchestrating impermissible benefits within the athletic department? They can't be that stupid, thoughtless, and ignorant, can they?

LockeDawg
06-02-2017, 12:13 PM
Not saying he will skate. But this could be part of their strategy to marginalize Freeze's involvement. I don't think it works either.

Ehh, a Head Coach can insulate himself from booster involvement up to a degree in the mechanisms of the standard cheating in today's recruiting environment. Everybody does it to an extent, right?

But when the Assistant Athletic Director has a systematic process in place to facilitate booster/recruit involvement resulting in impermissible benefits to high school coaches, and potential recruits then the Head Coach and the AD shoulders the blame. When the process operates over multiple recruiting cycles and filters down to active players receiving impermissible benefits and player parents get tucked under the umbrella of financial support, then the blame lands solely on the man in charge >>> Hugh Freeze.

Fred Garvin
06-02-2017, 12:15 PM
You keep thinking Finebaum is a journalist. He's not. He's a entertainer essentially employed by the SEC to promote the SEC. Going after a SEC head football coach diminishes the SEC brand.

msbulldog
06-02-2017, 12:30 PM

I believe everybody named in a NOA receives a copy of it and Farrar was obviouly 1 of the redacted names in the latest.

msbulldog
06-02-2017, 12:39 PM

Have to be the IRS Mimi, NCAA does not have subpoena power.

Ari Gold
06-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Welcome to the Party Pat........

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 03:04 PM
+4 yrs on campus investigating every staffer involved in multiple sports, multiple coaches, multiple ADs, multiple student athletes.....Is the NCAA so inept that they didn't think they should investigate the computer records of the very people orchestrating impermissible benefits within the athletic department? They can't be that stupid, thoughtless, and ignorant, can they?

Barney's attorney sure needs too... haha
Om may have had hundreds of computers
They sure had many burner phones...

Bully13
06-02-2017, 04:24 PM
anybody who thinks a HC caught in a croot's house with a booster can survive is delusional.

Not firing him on the spot once revealed leaves some unanswered questions that I hope are eventually answered just to satisfy my curiosity. I'd be willing to bet Ole Miss' actions and or non actions since the investigation began has given the NCAA more head scratching "WTF'S" in their history.

Still don't understand Tunsil's family's housing issue not being brought up. Guess I missed something on that deal.

Mimi's Babies
06-02-2017, 05:11 PM
Have to be the IRS Mimi, NCAA does not have subpoena power.

Maybe someone needs to mail a copy of the NCAA NOA(s) from 2016 and 2017 to the IRS... Fraud Division....
Surely the State of MS state tax people will see the list also.
Wonder what the state Secretary of Treasure Department along with the Sec. of State do about this mess.... hum....
There is a 501(c)3 involved... Was all the moneys given to OM used as a tax deduction on theses boosters tax returns... Were the
moneys secretly deposited into their Boosters Club???

Spiderman
06-02-2017, 07:35 PM
anybody who thinks a HC caught in a croot's house with a booster can survive is delusional.

Not firing him on the spot once revealed leaves some unanswered questions that I hope are eventually answered just to satisfy my curiosity. I'd be willing to bet Ole Miss' actions and or non actions since the investigation began has given the NCAA more head scratching "WTF'S" in their history.

Still don't understand Tunsil's family's housing issue not being brought up. Guess I missed something on that deal.

All of this

Mimi's Babies
06-03-2017, 07:52 AM

A booster owned the machine....
Maybe they did use Venmo?

FISHDAWG
06-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Maybe someone needs to mail a copy of the NCAA NOA(s) from 2016 and 2017 to the IRS... Fraud Division....
Surely the State of MS state tax people will see the list also.
Wonder what the state Secretary of Treasure Department along with the Sec. of State do about this mess.... hum....
There is a 501(c)3 involved... Was all the moneys given to OM used as a tax deduction on theses boosters tax returns... Were the
moneys secretly deposited into their Boosters Club???

doubt it ... that would require written receipts. I know they are arrogant to the point of doing some pretty dumb things but that would introduce a new level of stupidity

TUSK
06-04-2017, 04:18 AM
bump: did Finebaum interview Freeze?