PDA

View Full Version : Alright, it's prediction time

CadaverDawg
06-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Give your prediction for the Regional. Get as detailed as you want, but include a W/L for each game, and a Regional winner.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Game 1: Lose to USA

Game 2: Win vs UIC

Game 3: Win vs USA

Game 4: Lose to USM

USM wins Regional

It_Could_Happen
06-01-2017, 08:09 PM
May be the Maroon sunglasses, but I feel really good about our chances

Game 1: Beat USA 5-3
Game 2: Beat USM 3-1
Game 3: Beat USM 9-8

MoreCowbell
06-01-2017, 08:13 PM
1. Win vs USA
2. Win vs USM
3. Lose vs USM
4. Lose vs USM

Pitching depth gets us in the end- USM wins

Dawg61
06-01-2017, 08:20 PM
USM is way too cocky for Karma's liking

USM loses to UIC
MSU beats USA
USM loses to USA
MSU beats UIC
USA beats UIC
MSU beats USA

We don't lose a game and USM doesn't win a game and never faces us, hahaha Karma wins oh and LSU gets upset by SLU and we host Supers vs SLU winning both games, OMAHA BABY with our patchwork pitching staff, sell your trailers now boys and buy extra juicy jumbos for the road trip

BrunswickDawg
06-01-2017, 08:26 PM

USM loses to UIC
MSU beats USA
USM loses to USA
MSU beats UIC
USA beats UIC
MSU beats USA

We don't lose a game and USM doesn't win a game and never faces us, hahaha Karma wins oh and LSU gets upset by SLU and we host Supers vs SLU winning both games, OMAHA BABY with our patchwork pitching staff, sell your trailers now boys and buy extra juicy jumbos for the road trip
Damn, I was thinking almost the exact same thing. Except, I left out the juicy jumbos -must be getting old!

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 09:03 PM
1. Win vs USA
2. Win vs USM
3. Lose vs USM
4. Win vs USM

confucius say
06-01-2017, 09:31 PM
1. Win vs USA
2. Win vs USM
3. Lose vs USM
4. Win vs USM

Same.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2017, 09:40 PM

USM loses to UIC
MSU beats USA
USM loses to USA
MSU beats UIC
USA beats UIC
MSU beats USA

I'll give you all my vCash if this happens. Would be awesome

Quaoarsking
06-01-2017, 09:40 PM

USM loses to UIC
MSU beats USA
USM loses to USA
MSU beats UIC
USA beats UIC
MSU beats USA

When I first read your post, I read it as Southeastern Louisiana winning both games in Starkville, and I was surprised how that rosy outlook turned bad so fast.

Anyway, I predict LWWWL for a real punch in the gut. Rooker still gets the triple crown and the Golden Spikes.

yjnkdawg
06-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Win vs USA (If Gordon does pitch and he looks like he did against Fl and this time has a little help from the bullpen) (Or if Pilk pitches)
Loss vs USM (Good pitching, but not enough run support)
Win vs USA (The bats come alive and the pitching survives)
Loss vs USM (Pitching depleted and USM takes batting practice)

I hope just the opposite happens on Game 2 on the runs scored and Game 4 would be non-existent.

Leeshouldveflanked
06-01-2017, 09:53 PM
We gonna win the 'ship and build a Cannizzaro statue!!!!!!!..... Actually I think we will be back unloading the bus in Starkville Saturday nite.... we just aren't scoring many runs lately.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
06-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Give your prediction for the Regional. Get as detailed as you want, but include a W/L for each game, and a Regional winner.

IDGAF how it happens but we win this regional either 4-1 or 3-0. Mississippi State ends Mississippi Southern's BEST SEASON EVAR. Mississippi State students resume learning how to be professionals in engineering, accounting, and veterinary sciences among others. Mississippi Southern students return to their lives as theatre, women studies, and music majors.

Choctaw Dawg
06-01-2017, 11:49 PM
W USA
W USM
W USA

BuckyIsAB****
06-02-2017, 01:22 AM
We win the regional. Just think we're the best team.

Boston
06-02-2017, 05:41 AM
Dawgs win the reginal, doesn't matter who we play.

I seen it dawg
06-02-2017, 06:08 AM
On to the supers for us.

RAYn_Man
06-02-2017, 07:07 AM
Don't have a prediction but I do think UIC is going to make some noise. They have a pretty legit staff and solid lineup, with some pretty good wins this year. Should be a fun regional

bulldogcountry1
06-02-2017, 07:33 AM
We win the regional.

I actually like the way this is all setting up. The pressure is all on USM. They are overconfident, but they are in uncharted territory. That doesn't usually spell success for a team. We ended the regular season poorly, but can very well get hot again. Our starting pitching was great in the SECT, and that's really the most encouraging thing. Hitting can get hot overnight, but pitching can't.

PMDawg
06-02-2017, 07:57 AM
USM over UIC
USA over MSU
MSU over UIC
USA over USM
USM over MSU
USM over USA
USM over USA

Bulldogg31
06-02-2017, 09:18 AM
USM over UIC