PDA

View Full Version : C34

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 07:40 PM
Although he no longer posts here I'm sure he looks around "randomly" so just wanted to send out a big congrats. Well deserved my friend.

Bucky Dog
06-01-2017, 07:42 PM
Although he no longer posts here I'm sure he looks around "randomly" so just wanted to send out a big congrats. Well deserved my friend.

Explain

msstate7
06-01-2017, 07:44 PM
Renfroe go 0-5 today?
Mullen get another job?

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 07:45 PM
He is a HC again. I'll let someone other than me say where if the so choose. Maybe some random person will be willing to share. I know the details but wouldn't post them without C34 permission. He's about to take a decent program to another level.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Renfroe go 0-5 today?
Mullen get another job?

I laughed

I was going to ask if Belmont got kicked in the nuts

Bucky Dog
06-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Is it a Mississippi public high school?

Coach34
06-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Is it a Mississippi public high school?

Yes

Thanks Matt. I'm excited about the opportunity I've been given and the challenge of coaching in one of the toughest divisions of Mississippi HS football. We are the underdogs for now- but hard work and a good plan will hopefully close the gap. Thanks for the shout out.

Anybody interested in helping to donate to a poor country school let me know.

C34

msstate7
06-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Yes

Thanks Matt. I'm excited about the opportunity I've been given and the challenge of coaching in one of the toughest divisions of Mississippi HS football. We are the underdogs for now- but hard work and a good plan will hopefully close the gap. Thanks for the shout out.

C34

Congrats. Good luck

Dawg61
06-01-2017, 08:26 PM
Yes

C34

That's awesome man!! Cheers buddy, maybe you can get Adidas to make you some F@*K TSUN warmup jerseys too, anyone know what we did with those baseball ones?

Corn Bread
06-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Yes

C34

Congrats 34. Hail yes if I can help give an address or link.

Gutter Cobreh
06-01-2017, 08:40 PM
Yes

C34

Congrats! There seem to be a lot of opinionated folks here with previous head coaching experience. There are even some that have "multiple coach of the year" awards. I know it's been a while since you posted, so if you need a quick list just let me know and I'll pm you those names. The list may seem random, but I'd prefer to keep it discreet. I'm sure they'd be willing to give you pointers or help you second guess any decision you've already made!!!

Liverpooldawg
06-01-2017, 09:05 PM
There are a couple of openings around here. Surely not!

Spiderman
06-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Although in a tough division, with limited resources , he does have a QB and WR guru close by willing to offer any advice and help needed

JoseBrown
06-01-2017, 09:18 PM
Yes

C34

Congrats dude, good news indeed. Good luck to you and your team!

Political Hack
06-01-2017, 09:20 PM
He lives!!!!

JDog13
06-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Yes

C34

South Pianola is hardly a poor country school.

Bigedawg
06-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Awesome news! I am an alum of that poor country school(when it went by another name), and am happy as can be that you got the job!

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Yes

C34

U will do great bud. Anyone who can do what u did at coffeeville will get this school turned around in a hurry. Good luck. ED is rootin for ya.

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Awesome news! I am an alum of that poor country school(when it went by another name), and am happy as can be that you got the job!

There are a lot of alums who wanted him to get it. Teachers and players did as well.

Coach34
06-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Although in a tough division, with limited resources , he does have a QB and WR guru close by willing to offer any advice and help needed

We start Monday morning at 8am

Coach34
06-01-2017, 09:50 PM

Thanks. Got lots of support from the players, students, and community. Now have to keep that rolling into the Fall. Its going to be different- I'm going to make some changes. Tailgating will be encouraged as well as other new ideas. Its time to unite the community.

Coach34
06-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Congrats 34. Hail yes if I can help give an address or link.

Anybody interested PM me. We need alot of equipment and are on a limited budget. Not to mention summer camps cost. Anything appreciated

It_Could_Happen
06-01-2017, 10:01 PM
Congrats man. I really enjoy keeping up with high school football in the state and even do a little radio on the side so I'll defiantly keep my eye on you guys this fall. Best of luck.

Spiderman
06-01-2017, 10:15 PM
We start Monday morning at 8am

That weight room and running crap is for the birds.

The QB Whisperer only appears when the pads are on.... or at least the helmets.

Put up the bat signal when 2 a days start

Coach34
06-01-2017, 10:27 PM
That weight room and running crap is for the birds.

The QB Whisperer only appears when the pads are on.... or at least the helmets.

Put up the bat signal when 2 a days start

7 on 7 in StarkVegas on June 9th. We will be throwing the pigskin around 10am everyday getting ready

Westdawg
06-01-2017, 10:52 PM
Coach34,

Send me a PM about where you are now. I probably know business owners and alums in the area that I could twist arms or call in favors.

Commercecomet24
06-01-2017, 10:56 PM
Yes

C34

Congrats! And Go G****S! (Didn't want to give away the school name just in case)

TUSK
06-01-2017, 11:17 PM
Renfroe go 0-5 today?
Mullen get another job?

No, MDL died this afternoon from flying to close to the sun....

Finally, "Miles>Saban", is accurate...

BuckyIsAB****
06-02-2017, 01:24 AM
Bet yall wont play Brandon

msbulldog
06-02-2017, 06:04 AM
Congratulations Coach, wish you a lot of luck and good fortune.

Coach34
06-02-2017, 08:42 AM
Bet yall wont play Brandon

not interested in playing a school twice our size. Plus, schedules are set for the next 2 years

Jarius
06-02-2017, 09:08 AM
34 I sent you a pm about some possible things I could do for your program.

LockeDawg
06-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Congratulations Coach, wish you a lot of luck and good fortune.

Ditto this!

somebodyshotmypaw
06-02-2017, 12:31 PM
not interested in playing a school twice our size. Plus, schedules are set for the next 2 years

My advice is that you better have thick skin. Random Poster will be on here every Saturday morning second-guessing your Friday night coaching. He can be relentless. Don't let him get under your skin.

BuckyIsAB****
06-02-2017, 01:11 PM

I know. Just kidding bro