PDA

View Full Version : Farrar's defense:

preachermatt83
06-01-2017, 02:16 PM
According to his attorney his defense is that the infractions he committed were not of his own incentive. Guys, Freeze is about to be done.

TrapGame
06-01-2017, 02:21 PM
Yeah, Freeze is toast. He won't coach again after this year. Per the NCAA the head coach is in charge 100% and there is no ignorance of the facts. He's fubar.

Offshore Dawg
06-01-2017, 02:21 PM
According to his attorney his defense is that the infractions he committed were not of his own incentive. Guys, Freeze is about to be done.

NaNa, NaNa, NaNa NaNa HeyHey Goodby; cock sucker

GreenheadDawg
06-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Can't wait for that holier than thou, hypocrite piece of shit to be gone from college football

PassInterference
06-01-2017, 03:46 PM
Can't wait for that holier than thou, hypocrite piece of shit to be gone from college football

I approve of this message.

Freeze is about to be busted. His 4-5 years of waiving the crootin flag talking about how all things crootin are setup by Freeze and that It's all Freeze's system - is about to bite him in the ass.

This is just like the court scene in A Few Good Me where it gets established that Col Jessup (Jack Nicholson) is in complete control of his men and his men only do what he wants them to do. And that's enough to show that Col Jessup ordered the Code Red.

HUGH FREEZE, DID YOU ASK BARNEY FARARR TO CHEAT? I WANT THE TRUTH!!!

Bullsy
06-01-2017, 03:54 PM
I approve of this message.

Freeze is about to be busted. His 4-5 years of waiving the crootin flag talking about how all things crootin are setup by Freeze and that It's all Freeze's system - is about to bite him in the ass.

This is just like the court scene in A Few Good Me where it gets established that Col Jessup (Jack Nicholson) is in complete control of his men and his men only do what he wants them to do. And that's enough to show that Col Jessup ordered the Code Red.

HUGH FREEZE, DID YOU ASK BARNEY FARARR TO CHEAT? I WANT THE TRUTH!!!

That's about as well put as i have heard/seen it described throughout this whole deal. Bravo!